Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:11:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 147 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you even read whitepaper bro?  (Read 9158 times)
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:26:49 AM

If you really want to invest then you  need to read the whitepaper, its full of information that you need to know before you put your money, it also can help you to do your research about the coin, whitepaper is the most important thing for investors, all.of the investors trust is coming from reading whitepaper
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sedahan13

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:29:28 AM

Actually when read whitepaper of some project, I dont really understand because in that whitepaper all explanation in technical, so i just looking the purpose of the project and what problem will be solved in that whitepaper. And if i dont understand yet, I learn more about the project in their official video.

│▌██████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ██████▐│
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│   TELEGRAM   │    TWITTER    │     REDDIT     │    MEDIUM    │
HaekalZ

Activity: 378
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:36:04 AM

Let be real. How many of you guys actually read the whitepaper? I read whitepaper sometimes, but reading multiple of them can be a burden and a headache. Do you guys got any tips on getting through whitepaper a little faster. It killing a lot of time. Thank.

Even if it's killing a lot of time, but read whitepaper is a must !
Before you join,participate,even invest on that project, you have to read its whitepaper very carefully, almost every information about the project is in there, it's very worth for me.

◆     SHREW     ◆
Discounted Pre-Sale Live !
laza89laza

Activity: 78
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:49:59 AM

Reading whitepaper is a good thing to get a good perspecitve of what the team plans/promisses to do, but that doesn't mean they will be able or willing to fullfil them or that the price will rise. It depends on what are you investing for - speculation or fundamentals.
dominasikoin

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:50:52 AM

Let be real. How many of you guys actually read the whitepaper? I read whitepaper sometimes, but reading multiple of them can be a burden and a headache. Do you guys got any tips on getting through whitepaper a little faster. It killing a lot of time. Thank.

Only a newbie that doesn't read whitepaper,
people get lazy to read it, that's why they will get scam or dissapointed because chose to invest in a wrong ICO, i really suggest you should read the whitepaper, because it contains a lot of information about their project
richcorner100

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

https://exip.live/

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:16:23 AM

Iam not often read the whitepaper because all white paper difficult and hard to understanding although translated to my language but that whitepaper only used google translate. I prefer go to the their FB or Twitter and ask in telegram group to more understanding about the project.

EXIP PROJECT
A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram⬝   Facebook ⬝  Medium    ─────── 
xiaoxz

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:21:51 AM

Yes, I like you, read the white paper is a very painful thing to me, but you can not invest a project with knowing nothing about it.
So, I generally do not read the white paper directly, but read some articles and videos about the project, then I get to know the project.
macchiato

Activity: 420
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:24:17 AM

Reading the whitepaper is a must for investors because it is their money at risk. The whitepaper helps a lot in detecting fraudulent ICOs and will prevent investors from being scammed.  In terms of bounty participants, inspecting the whitepaper is also a need but not as much as investors. If bounty participants read the whitepaper they will be able to know which ICO is worth their time and effort. It may be killing some of your time but that's better than killing your money, right?

Filmmmakerr

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

Hello. Bye.

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:26:17 AM

I also very rarely read "white paper", only in those projects in which I'm interested in investing!
Regards Denis!

Exactly, this is what I do too. If I read every White paper Id drive myself crazy lol.

Campaign Manager (2018)
jashley

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:26:43 AM

Yes ofcourse that where you find out if the coin are really interesting or not. If there technology that creating will be useful on our daily lives. I know we have different point of view/way of thinking but I know you know what I mean.

GLOBAL CRYPTO OFFERING EXCHANGE                               
RISE ABOVE!   WHERE POPULARITY IS IMMORTALIZED
╚               ▶ Twitter         ▶ Facebook         ▶ Youtube         ▶ WHhitepaper               ╝
valnd

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

Until the end of time

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:29:20 AM

IoIz... I go the whitepaper to get the information I need. I research on average 2 to 4 projects in a day so reading the white paper will be really a hard thing to do for me. What I normally do is that I go for the reviews to get me to up to speed then any other information I require to kown I can go through the white paper and see the information
feny.blackpink

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:31:06 AM

i read whitepaper but i just read the important part of it.
if you read the whole whitepaper, it may takes your time too much.
lorapalmer

Activity: 364

https://bvo.trybravo.com/

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:32:08 AM

I always read a white paper. This is a must! You need to know all the conditions, guarantees and risks before investing your money. White paper helps to get clarifications and answers to many questions.

pprun

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:41:56 AM

Reading a whitepaper is important to investors. To read is always in preparation to do business or to participate or not in ICO. Sometimes I do reading specially if I like the way of ICO. You can found everything in whitepaper regarding their own and interesting project.
enawati

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

https://adonx.one

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:02:37 AM

The problem to understanding the project from whitepaper is language because aim not familiar about the language in that whitepaper. Some of the language use different grammar with mine. So that why i prefer to go to some influencer in youtube that make video review about that project. They help me to be more understanding about purpose the project.

Avirunes
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 02:43:10 AM

The problem to understanding the project from whitepaper is language because aim not familiar about the language in that whitepaper. Some of the language use different grammar with mine. So that why i prefer to go to some influencer in youtube that make video review about that project. They help me to be more understanding about purpose the project.

Projects have translated Whitepaper as well. Ask for the project owners with a request of Whitepaper in language if they don't have.

Influencers in YouTube share their opinions which might be correct/incorrect. What main part is that you rely on other's opinions completely before investing which shouldn't be the case.
vv181
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:00:02 AM

Only if the project is little known and unpopular. I believe there is a hidden gem out there haven't been received the media attention. From the whitepaper we can know how the teams work toward the project is, how the project going to be. It will give us a great insight. But if the project already has an attention, I rarely see the whitepaper.
deadmousehat

Activity: 1974
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:07:16 AM

not at all. I'm just looking for what I just want to know on their whitepaper. too many ico too many whitepaper, that's just waste my time to read all whitepaper.
I read correctly just on projects that make me interested and I dedicated to invest in that project.
sugihe

Merit: 100

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:12:23 AM

If you really want to your investment to be worth then you have to read the whitepaper then only you can get the clear idea about that project and can avoid investing your hard earned money into a scam ICO.So I will go through the whitepaper if Inwant to make investment on that project.

Yes its true. No other way to make everything faster and easier. Investing in ico with hard earn money also need more effort if you dont wish to loss into a scam scenario of ico.
To avoid to read whitepaper, first you can search the other thing first, like me, i check if the ico is backed by real company or not? Have working product or not? And maybe other. If you very interesting then read whitepaper in the last to make sure everything good.
metribitcoin

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:16:55 AM

I only read it when i start to make investment in ICO, and this is could be doing by all investor to more understand about aim of the project. Actually in the white paper i dont really understand all technical about the project and i only looking for the aim of the project and what problem will be solved.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 147 »
  Print  

Jump to: