Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:35:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀 [ANN][TWIST] TWIST : Revolutionising Blockchain Accessibility 🚀  (Read 40410 times)
~Money~

Activity: 1132
Merit: 536

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:05:55 PM

take a closer look guys, this is what Twist needs, an active community
2m 24h trade volume, and much more discussion by followers about a better future for project

if it continues like this, surely TWIST will grow faster even without a huge exchange

keep on going and it will help yourself to get more success and both profit for dev and you
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
blueman8331

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:26:50 PM

Signature Bounty Campaign honestly does not make much sense.
First of all, no one will see.
Many people see price, community power.
And the corporate power of the background.
If you participate in Discord and Twitter 10-20 TWIST gifts, something is quick and easy.

+1
Not only do Twist but also same for almost currencies.
It is rarely found anyone who follows a project by signatures. (In other topics)
blueman8331

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:32:41 PM

I think the active topic is more effective.
I think the bigger exchanger is more effective.
I think the development of the Telegram group is more effective than the Discord Channel.
I think it's inefficient to reward for Facebook, Twitter, Reddit and Medium Campaigns ...
Miro1764n

Activity: 232
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:08:14 PM

Who is dumping, guys? Huh  Confess!  Grin Sell, but not so cheap...

I think the development of the Telegram group is more effective than the Discord Channel.
Why do you think so? What is the difference between the chat and another chat? Do you think the telegram is more popular than the discord?

Dfinest

Activity: 461
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:30:26 PM

take a closer look guys, this is what Twist needs, an active community
2m 24h trade volume, and much more discussion by followers about a better future for project

if it continues like this, surely TWIST will grow faster even without a huge exchange

keep on going and it will help yourself to get more success and both profit for dev and you

Yeah, this was a pretty good day both on the exchange and here in the topic. Buying orders section grew by 25 percent, which is very good, even though it's still below 0.5 BTC. Rome wasn't built in a day. I hope the acitivity in this topic will not diminish after the signature campaign ends.
TWISTdeveloper (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 132
Merit: 25

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:44:02 PM

I'm very interested in whether Pos will be implemented in the web wallet?

Proof of Stake won't be available in the first iteration of the Web Wallet, however it may be something we decide to implement later on since it would provide a useful alternative for people who are unable to stake using the QT wallets. The first iteration of the web wallet is intended to provide users with an easily accessible and system agnostic method of accessing and transferring their coins as well as utilising TWIST Toolbox features (i.e. TWIST ID, TWIST DATA).

Yeah I also think the current price of TWIST is pretty low. It will definitely increase as more and more people become aware of this great project. It is good time to invest now and hold for at least a year.
The price will remain there if the developers do not follow the road map. What is there at the moment? I don't see the link to web wallet.

I like this project, we're still early etc, but I don't see a lot of action om github. Are the devs active? Any info about them btw? (bio, LinkedIn)

The developers are active, working primarily on the Web Wallet which will be released this quarter. Currently we are working in private repositories for our Toolbox and Web Wallet, although we periodically push commits which can be seen on the GitHub channel of our discord.
popomaru

Activity: 300
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:01:00 AM

Community points of coin information sites such as Coingecko, depends on the number of followers on Twitter and Facebook.
That's why many coins earn Twitter's followers.
If the community point is high, it gets noticed, the name recognition increases and the price rises.
This currency should learn the basics of marketing.
WhiteShum
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:20:56 AM

https://medium.com/@dotkrueger/the-protocol-bubble-e5fb51b53444
just found an interesting article. it says that we're in protocol bubble (a lot of protocols w/o dapps to run)
twist is def another story...
Dfinest

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 01:00:17 PM

Yesterdays 2.8 million volume is an all-time high by far. The previous record was well under 2 million as i see the historical data on Stocks.Exchange.

Why do you think so? What is the difference between the chat and another chat? Do you think the telegram is more popular than the discord?

Telegram is the more popular, but IMO the platform doesn't really matter, the activity of the community is a much more important aspect. And Telegram has got banned in Russia a month ago.
vcxv

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 01:53:55 PM

I think it's inefficient to reward for Facebook, Twitter, Reddit and Medium Campaigns ...

I do not agree with many of your points though some may hold some value. like- telegram is never better than discord. people can actually discuss project on discord. telgram is just flooded with those stickers.  Grin
vcxv

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 01:55:50 PM

Yesterdays 2.8 million volume is an all-time high by far. The previous record was well under 2 million as i see the historical data on Stocks.Exchange.

Telegram is the more popular, but IMO the platform doesn't really matter, the activity of the community is a much more important aspect. And Telegram has got banned in Russia a month ago.

yesterday was centainly a day when a whale was born  Tongue . earlier days when such volume was generated was initial days when bounty guys were dumping for anything. now people are holding for more values and hence less trading these days.
summerblock

Activity: 120
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:06:34 PM

I'm very interested in whether Pos will be implemented in the web wallet?

Proof of Stake won't be available in the first iteration of the Web Wallet, however it may be something we decide to implement later on since it would provide a useful alternative for people who are unable to stake using the QT wallets. The first iteration of the web wallet is intended to provide users with an easily accessible and system agnostic method of accessing and transferring their coins as well as utilising TWIST Toolbox features (i.e. TWIST ID, TWIST DATA).

Yeah I also think the current price of TWIST is pretty low. It will definitely increase as more and more people become aware of this great project. It is good time to invest now and hold for at least a year.
The price will remain there if the developers do not follow the road map. What is there at the moment? I don't see the link to web wallet.

I like this project, we're still early etc, but I don't see a lot of action om github. Are the devs active? Any info about them btw? (bio, LinkedIn)

The developers are active, working primarily on the Web Wallet which will be released this quarter. Currently we are working in private repositories for our Toolbox and Web Wallet, although we periodically push commits which can be seen on the GitHub channel of our discord.

Thanks Taylor for clearing out these points. I don't really know a web wallet that stakes while you're on it. You would have to keep it open anyway so what's the point of that when you can use the wallet already existing but anyway. Looking forward to next releases too. More awareness will come from articles written on Medium and Steemit about using the things TWIST brings to the table.
~Money~

Activity: 1132
Merit: 536

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:53:21 PM

yesterday was centainly a day when a whale was born  Tongue . earlier days when such volume was generated was initial days when bounty guys were dumping for anything. now people are holding for more values and hence less trading these days.

actually those whales are not good for our small community, something like 51% attack can easily happen here, which we had seen before here few times before, i hope this new one, dont lose patience and stays with us longer than previous ones
blueman8331

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:50:33 PM

Who is dumping, guys? Huh  Confess!  Grin Sell, but not so cheap...

Yes. Because telegram is more accessible.
Anyone can invite Friends,Investors and ... into group and increase the number of the Twist community.
Unfortunately, there are a limited number of enthusiasts in the discord for cryptocurrencies.
Dfinest

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:55:46 PM

TWIST is now listed on livecoinwatch.com.

https://www.livecoinwatch.com/price/TWIST-TWIST
blueman8331

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:56:09 PM

I do not agree with many of your points though some may hold some value. like- telegram is never better than discord. people can actually discuss project on discord. telgram is just flooded with those stickers.  Grin

It's quite right, but firstly we need a large community. (Volume is low)
For example, projects that do not even have a particular idea can attract large numbers of investors and attract large volume of exchangers through attracting thousands of people into the group.
Lexxon

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:21:31 PM

I'm sorry, I did not fully understand you. Do you think that a twist is a good future? Or quite the other way around? I'm interested in your opinion.

vcxv

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:37:43 PM

I'm sorry, I did not fully understand you. Do you think that a twist is a good future? Or quite the other way around? I'm interested in your opinion.

he was saying positively about twist.
vcxv

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:39:24 PM

actually those whales are not good for our small community, something like 51% attack can easily happen here, which we had seen before here few times before, i hope this new one, dont lose patience and stays with us longer than previous ones

totally agree with you on this. Still, Twist distribution is way more fair than most of the other coins in early stage.
doctorlw1

Activity: 92
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:47:20 PM

project seems to continue coming along nicely
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  

Jump to: