Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 04:19:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀 [ANN][TWIST] TWIST : Revolutionising Blockchain Accessibility 🚀  (Read 40414 times)
Mister11

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:06:24 PM

Discord github commits make me think another day or 2 and it will be released as they're bug fixing.
defc0de

Activity: 270
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:37:45 PM

is the twist block explorer updated?my amount of coins listed there doesn't seem to change even though I do a transaction.

og_doom

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:44:50 AM

yeah its not the most accurate but its better than nothing

sure they will update this soon and im really stoked for the webwallet
BeggarInCryptos

Activity: 401
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:54:53 AM

When twist web wallet is coming? If I remember correctly, it was supposed to come in last weeks of June. Then after Cryptopia listing it got delayed and we were told that it is coming in first two weeks of July. We have been speculating ever since.

why are in hurry? it is always better safe than sorry
we already know the wallet is ready and dev are testing it, so give them some time to be sure to get best service

You are right, better safe than sorry, however it is a bad habit to announce release dates that you are not able to keep - it gives a very bad impression of the team's capabilities to program their work and to espimate their possibilities. So I would add better silent than wrong.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Mister11

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 12:31:20 PM

When twist web wallet is coming? If I remember correctly, it was supposed to come in last weeks of June. Then after Cryptopia listing it got delayed and we were told that it is coming in first two weeks of July. We have been speculating ever since.

we already know the wallet is ready and dev are testing it, so give them some time to be sure to get best service

You are right, better safe than sorry, however it is a bad habit to announce release dates that you are not able to keep - it gives a very bad impression of the team's capabilities to program their work and to espimate their possibilities. So I would add better silent than wrong.

I agree, but I think everyone forgot that the team probably spent a lot of time pushing for the Cryptopia listing and doing all the due diligence work to get the listing exchange. So it would only make sense that they would need to push back the deadline. I'm personally looking forward to just having everything on 1 interface which will make it a lot nicer and I can access my coins from my mobile instead of having to be logged at a desktop computer.
~Money~

Activity: 1132
Merit: 536

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:46:21 PM

that's totally correct, but i am sure that since now, dev will be more careful for announcing any updates,
but being worry about something like this means you care about the project and surely you are not alone on that which is really great for for dev and means that he has real supporters
og_doom

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:35:07 PM

it would be nice of you would post more updates via twitter .
its quite silent on your twitter account and less marketing is surely not really better than to much of it
would be nice if you could do something about it
~Money~

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 04:56:47 PM

it would be nice of you would post more updates via twitter .
its quite silent on your twitter account and less marketing is surely not really better than to much of it
would be nice if you could do something about it
yep, but we can do that ourselves too,
more tweets = more mainstream = more attention = more investors = more profits for everyone
jack_jack

Activity: 141

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:51:05 AM

twist again in buy zone  Grin Grin trasferring my btc to crypptopia to buy some Smiley
Virtual-Money

Activity: 236
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:09:45 AM

Im waiting for the good news web wallet release.my btc is ready to cryptopia to buy more. already bought 80k twist with the sale off Cheesy
Dfinest

Activity: 461
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:00:38 PM

It's a bit frustrating that we still lack decent volume. It seems that the ongoing bounty campaign didn't help much. Maybe after the web wallet release this situation will change.
libert19

Activity: 2520
Merit: 952

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 03:36:59 AM

It's a bit frustrating that we still lack decent volume. It seems that the ongoing bounty campaign didn't help much. Maybe after the web wallet release this situation will change.

Yeah and here I thought cryptopia would take us to coinmarketcap. Cryptopia is good exchange no doubt but it didn't bring any volume (except first two days).

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Virtual-Money

Activity: 236
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:04:43 AM
Merited by Ribbitforum (1)

Yeah and here I thought cryptopia would take us to coinmarketcap. Cryptopia is good exchange no doubt but it didn't bring any volume (except first two days).
After the web wallet release, i think twist will get more exposure, and the team will start a good marketing strategy! Hoping I Trust the team
og_doom

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:46:17 AM

New Web Wallet looking awesome !
Really cool feature that you can link any ID you want to an Adress and use the ID then instead of the Adresse !
I also like the feature that you can send encrypted messages with it !
Keep up the good work and please be more active on Twitter etc ...
starkan

Activity: 52

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:48:14 AM

Great web wallet you have there! I've been holding my airdropped coins for a while now, hopefully we get some good pump!
libert19

Activity: 2520
Merit: 952

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 10:05:30 AM
Last edit: August 03, 2018, 11:13:18 AM by libert19

I just checked discord — apparently they were facing trouble with web wallet after deploying to server. They have found solution now and will be releasing soon.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Mister11

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:17:44 AM

lets spread the awareness guys: https://twitter.com/TWIST_project/status/1025200792943423488
Dfinest

Activity: 461

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:18:13 PM

From the Discord channel:

Hey guys, first of all sorry for the radio silence from the developers, we've been hammering away at the web wallet with testing and bug fixing to ensure everything is in working order, and as a result we haven't had much time to check the social channels. The wallet is ready for release, and runs fine within our development environments, however whenever we deploy the wallet to our server we run into some inexplicable and hard to resolve issues. After a lot of troubleshooting we've finally found a solution and we really should be able to release soon. We just want to say thank you to the community for being so incredibly patient and we hope the web wallet and toolbox will be worth the wait. After the release we also have a few exciting announcements to make, which will clarify our plans for the next phase of TWIST and will give you guys an idea of the things yet to come.
~Money~

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:21:28 PM

Hey guys, first of all sorry for the radio silence from the developers, we've been hammering away at the web wallet with testing and bug fixing to ensure everything is in working order, and as a result we haven't had much time to check the social channels. The wallet is ready for release, and runs fine within our development environments, however whenever we deploy the wallet to our server we run into some inexplicable and hard to resolve issues. After a lot of troubleshooting we've finally found a solution and we really should be able to release soon. We just want to say thank you to the community for being so incredibly patient and we hope the web wallet and toolbox will be worth the wait. After the release we also have a few exciting announcements to make, which will clarify our plans for the next phase of TWIST and will give you guys an idea of the things yet to come.

it is very nice to see they dont get disappointed on facing problems, i really like the team here and looking forward for those announcements mentioned above
Ribbitforum

Activity: 487

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:34:33 AM

Thanks for the Quote, Now Everyone will know why theres a delay and no social post activity for twist twitter account, they are busy fixing the issue,so that they can release it as soon as possible Cheesy
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  

Jump to: