Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:01:20 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀 [ANN][TWIST] TWIST : Revolutionising Blockchain Accessibility 🚀  (Read 40416 times)
TWISTdeveloper (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 132
Merit: 25

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:14:00 AM

TWIST Update - Web Wallet Release!

The TWIST Web Wallet and Toolbox has been released!

The team want to thank the community for their patience and understanding on the release of this deliverable. We had a few setbacks and delays, the most notable of which were needing to perform multiple server upgrades to handle increased traffic, and waiting for domain verification and approval from a SSL Certificate Authority. The wait is over however, and for the next few days the team will be working around the clock to further improve the user experience of the wallet and to combat any potential bugs raised by the community.

Moving forward, very shortly the team will be revamping segments of the roadmap, making it clear to the community what is in store for TWIST this quarter. (Hint: TWIST DATA is just around the corner  Wink )

https://twist.network/wallet

Best wishes,
The TWIST team
philgfx

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:43:17 AM

Excellent work guys! Slick UI, looks very good on my phone as well.
Mister11

Activity: 40

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 02:28:58 PM

https://i.imgur.com/ZEQKxcu.png

The team want to thank the community for their patience and understanding on the release of this deliverable. We had a few setbacks and delays, the most notable of which were needing to perform multiple server upgrades to handle increased traffic, and waiting for domain verification and approval from a SSL Certificate Authority. The wait is over however, and for the next few days the team will be working around the clock to further improve the user experience of the wallet and to combat any potential bugs raised by the community.

Moving forward, very shortly the team will be revamping segments of the roadmap, making it clear to the community what is in store for TWIST this quarter. (Hint: TWIST DATA is just around the corner  Wink )

Best wishes,
The TWIST team

Great job! Really love the UI and works amazingly!
Dfinest

Activity: 461
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:18:12 PM

Great! Wink
Ribbitforum

Activity: 487

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 12:25:05 AM

Best wishes,
The TWIST team
Good work Dev Team. I didnt expect that after my post you will release it Cheesy great job!
og_doom

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:00:05 AM

congratulations to the realease of the web wallet !

i didnt had time yet to check it out but as far as i heard it should work great and look amazing!

really looking forward to twist data !

keep up your good work !
bobq

Activity: 1148
Merit: 307

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:44:42 PM

Best wishes,
The TWIST team

That's a nice milestone, great to see this promising coin keeping its promises. Wallet looks good and I will soon start to play around to test its features.

~Money~

Activity: 1132
Merit: 536

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:51:49 PM

Moving forward, very shortly the team will be revamping segments of the roadmap, making it clear to the community what is in store for TWIST this quarter. (Hint: TWIST DATA is just around the corner  Wink )

Best wishes,
The TWIST team

DATA is what we are looking forward to meet, thats one of the amazing features on white paper which can make the booom on TWIST

btw, i am facing stake issues in last few weeks, getting tons of rejected blocks while i have full connection to network Sad
Dfinest

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:28:41 PM

Moving forward, very shortly the team will be revamping segments of the roadmap, making it clear to the community what is in store for TWIST this quarter. (Hint: TWIST DATA is just around the corner  Wink )

Best wishes,
The TWIST team

DATA is what we are looking forward to meet, thats one of the amazing features on white paper which can make the booom on TWIST

btw, i am facing stake issues in last few weeks, getting tons of rejected blocks while i have full connection to network Sad

Try re-sync, it usually works for me.
tiCeR

Activity: 1764
Merit: 755

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:04:38 PM

When twist web wallet is coming? If I remember correctly, it was supposed to come in last weeks of June. Then after Cryptopia listing it got delayed and we were told that it is coming in first two weeks of July. We have been speculating ever since.

why are in hurry? it is always better safe than sorry
we already know the wallet is ready and dev are testing it, so give them some time to be sure to get best service

You are right, better safe than sorry, however it is a bad habit to announce release dates that you are not able to keep - it gives a very bad impression of the team's capabilities to program their work and to espimate their possibilities. So I would add better silent than wrong.

But that's a two sided issue. If the teams don't provide any timelines the community is mad, and if the team provides timelines but then misses them, the community is still mad.
Ribbitforum

Activity: 487

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:26:58 AM

Best wishes,
The TWIST team

it happens to me as well, and all i did is to delete all the data of twist then resync
jack_jack

Activity: 141

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:51:25 AM

iam still waiting to buy more twist at below 30 sat .. any one dump pls because my btc is waiting from so long
Miro1764n

Activity: 232
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:09:14 PM

iam still waiting to buy more twist at below 30 sat .. any one dump pls because my btc is waiting from so long
You must be joking   Grin  There are people who did not sell at a price over 100 sat. I think you'll wait a long time for the price that you want.
True! No sale until the price reaches at least 200 sat. Cheesy
Sheckley

Activity: 279
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:13:33 PM

You must be joking   Grin  There are people who did not sell at a price over 100 sat. I think you'll wait a long time for the price that you want.
True! No sale until the price reaches at least 200 sat. Cheesy

What's wonderful about the community of Twist holders is that nobody is selling lower than the current prices even if these days there is no buying pression at all. Holders know how big the potential of this coin is.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
Dfinest

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:13:36 AM

New announcement came out:

First of all, thank you for the wonderful feedback we've received about the web wallet, the response from the community has been overwhelmingly positive and some great suggestions about additional features have been mentioned, which the team will be looking into implementing very soon! Secondly, we've released an updated roadmap to accurately depict the main events we have planned for TWIST over the next few quarters. Our next big release is TWIST DATA, which will allow users to securely store and retrieve information from the TWIST blockchain. Check out the updated roadmap here: https://twist.network/#roadmap

The next few months are going to be very exciting for TWIST!
jezus

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:29:41 AM

Only potencial to pump dev must buy not doing web wallet.

█████████████████████████████████████████
██                                     ██
██ █████████████▄ ▀███████████████████ ██
██ ██          ▀██▄ ▀██▄            ██ ██
██ ██            ▀██▄ ▀██▄          ██ ██
██ ██              ▀██▄ ▀██▄        ██ ██
██ ██                ▀██▄ ▀██▄  ▄▄████ ██
██ ██                  ▀██▄ ▀████▀▀    ██
██ ██                    ▀██▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ██
██ ██▄                     ▀██  ██  ██ ██
██ █████▄                 ▄▄██  ██  ██ ██
██     ▀███▄        ▄▄██████▀ ▄▄ ▀████ ██
██ ████▄ ▀▀██ ▄▄██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄████▄▄    ██
██ ██  ██  ▀███▀▀▀ ▄▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀████ ██
██ ██  ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▄           ██ ██
██ ████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▄          ██ ██
██   ▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀█ ██   ██ █▄         ██ ██
██ ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ███████ █████████████ ██
██                                     ██
█████████████████████████████████████████
LASER ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
BLOCKCHAIN WITHOUT BORDERS

A BLOCKCHAIN-AGNOSTIC SERVICE LAYER
FOR IMPROVED SPEED, ANONYMITY, AND INTEROPERABILITY
[]
wangxiaoyan600

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:40:22 AM

The concept and development prospects of the TWIST project are good, and the ability of the project team is also worthy of investors' trust.
Saraha02

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:44:12 AM

Do you have any private sale
philgfx

Activity: 38

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:00:49 PM

Best wishes,
The TWIST team

Great job on the web wallet guys! Managed to scoop some more TWIST up last night for cheap.
https://i.imgur.com/StQ2I4W.png

Roadmap looks very promising as well, can't wait for TWIST DATA, and TWIST CHAT will be really interesting Shocked
~Money~

Activity: 1132
Merit: 536

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:19:13 PM

Great job on the web wallet guys! Managed to scoop some more TWIST up last night for cheap.

Roadmap looks very promising as well, can't wait for TWIST DATA, and TWIST CHAT will be really interesting Shocked

good job buddy, u did it nicely

Try re-sync, it usually works for me.

i have already tested multiple times, each time, pays 1 stake reward and stops again, i think stake doesnt like me anymore Grin
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  

Jump to: