Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:26:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀 [ANN][TWIST] TWIST : Revolutionising Blockchain Accessibility 🚀  (Read 40408 times)
Ribbitforum

Activity: 487
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 12:03:40 AM

market is not good right now.. someone dump here coin in low, Grin
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cudjex

Activity: 507
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:42:06 AM

The arrival of TWIST DATA will bring a new state to the block chain Grin
Moana

Activity: 298
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:55:25 AM

The arrival of TWIST DATA will bring a new state to the block chain Grin

Actually I can't wait to see that, and to discover which will be all the features. On paper it looks like a major breakthrough.
Lagunaloire2

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:31:36 AM

How do I buy token? Huh
Mister11

Activity: 40

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:47:18 AM

How do I buy token? Huh

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=TWIST_BTC
lolipopop2112

Activity: 36

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:59:30 AM

How can I participate in the bonus hunting campaign on this project?
~Money~

Activity: 1132
Merit: 536

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:10:43 PM

buzz me if you got any, before it starts moving up again
i had released my bag few weeks ago cuz i was in need for paying a debt, so dumped my 400k
now i need to get them back x_X
jack_jack

Activity: 141

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:30:09 AM

price is down because of low volume .
Mister11

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:25:53 PM

Another update from the discord:

We are happy to announce that our blockchain explorers are now SSL secured and are accessible via https, enhancing the security for all users. https://explorer.twist.services/ https://data.twist.services/

Worth joining the discord channel to get the latest updates: https://discord.gg/A4CFBRs
alexberezov

Activity: 462
Merit: 290

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 05:02:36 PM

This project doesn't sound promising. I will not invest in the project. Looks ordinary and is no different from other project without a special interesting ideas.
Mister11

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 07:51:08 PM

This project doesn't sound promising. I will not invest in the project. Looks ordinary and is no different from other project without a special interesting ideas.

This is probably the funniest FUD I've seen on a project. You might really want to do some more research.

I'll entertain the idea though with just some ideas of why I have invested in TWIST because everyone knows blockchain is the future and I believe that TWIST will be successful because unless you are a Fortune 500 Company or multi-million dollar organisations - good luck on funding the transofrmation of your whole IT infrastructure:

TWIST ID (As far as I'm aware only 1 other project has this): Essentially provides the ability to have a unique address which the individual can input instead of a massively long string of alphanumerics that are caps sensitive. Once TWIST starts being used as a currency via online stores or payment systems and adopted more widely this will be a game changer for user experience.

TWIST DATA: The number of small-sized and mid-sized organisations which want to adopt blockchain technology and store/access/modify their data easily, whilst keeping it on one centralized version, but don't want to pay 100's of thousands of dollars to hire a developer is another game changer. This is probably one of the most promising aspects of TWIST when it starts to become commercialized.

TWIST API: Your in house development team can build bespoke functionality on top of the existing TWIST platform which will be used by your company. The fact you're able to have a ui/library/etc to support the implementation and use your own in-house development team is insane for cost-savings and the integrity of your business.

TWIST Masternodes: I don't think I need to explain this given the size of the masternode community.

TWIST CHAT: No details released, but I'm assuming a secure messenger platform. No need to waive your privacy.

---
Blockchain is literally identical to Cloud. Everyone knows it will make there business better and that it will eventually replace legacy systems and infrastructure, but most organisations don't have the funding or experience to implement the infrastructure. This is why I invested in TWIST.

I know there are other use cases on the whitepaper, but this is my own personal opinion of why I have invested in the project.

On top of that the fact this was a Airdrop (currently worth ~$300 for each member) and NOT a ICO is refreshing - you're backing INGOT Coin. Probably another scammy ICO that will sell all of there tokens during the rounds and once finished simply disappear or never deliver like so many other ICOs. Although, INGOT Coin might be the right token for you given your dodgy reputation score. Meanwhile, TWIST has already released deliverables since Q4 2017.

I'm looking forward to when the TWIST marketing campaign and partnership starts after the development has finished because that's the next step to really commercialize this project.
cabbage55

Activity: 177
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 07:53:33 PM

Greetings! How can I use your token? Are there any special ways? Thanks in advance.
BeggarInCryptos

Activity: 401
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:00:01 PM

This is probably the funniest FUD I've seen on a project. You might really want to do some more research.

I'll entertain the idea though with just some ideas of why I have invested in TWIST because everyone knows blockchain is the future and I believe that TWIST will be successful because unless you are a Fortune 500 Company or multi-million dollar organisations - good luck on funding the transofrmation of your whole IT infrastructure:

TWIST ID (As far as I'm aware only 1 other project has this): Essentially provides the ability to have a unique address which the individual can input instead of a massively long string of alphanumerics that are caps sensitive. Once TWIST starts being used as a currency via online stores or payment systems and adopted more widely this will be a game changer for user experience.

TWIST DATA: The number of small-sized and mid-sized organisations which want to adopt blockchain technology and store/access/modify their data easily, whilst keeping it on one centralized version, but don't want to pay 100's of thousands of dollars to hire a developer is another game changer. This is probably one of the most promising aspects of TWIST when it starts to become commercialized.

TWIST API: Your in house development team can build bespoke functionality on top of the existing TWIST platform which will be used by your company. The fact you're able to have a ui/library/etc to support the implementation and use your own in-house development team is insane for cost-savings and the integrity of your business.

TWIST Masternodes: I don't think I need to explain this given the size of the masternode community.

TWIST CHAT: No details released, but I'm assuming a secure messenger platform. No need to waive your privacy.

---
Blockchain is literally identical to Cloud. Everyone knows it will make there business better and that it will eventually replace legacy systems and infrastructure, but most organisations don't have the funding or experience to implement the infrastructure. This is why I invested in TWIST.

I know there are other use cases on the whitepaper, but this is my own personal opinion of why I have invested in the project.

On top of that the fact this was a Airdrop (currently worth ~$300 for each member) and NOT a ICO is refreshing - you're backing INGOT Coin. Probably another scammy ICO that will sell all of there tokens during the rounds and once finished simply disappear or never deliver like so many other ICOs. Although, INGOT Coin might be the right token for you given your dodgy reputation score. Meanwhile, TWIST has already released deliverables since Q4 2017.

I'm looking forward to when the TWIST marketing campaign and partnership starts after the development has finished because that's the next step to really commercialize this project.

This is an excellent answer, which in fact is a precious summing up of Twist's winning features, but it's waisted as a reply to that stupid post which was likely just indiscrimated spam.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
~Money~

Activity: 1132
Merit: 536

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 04:04:59 PM

---

This is an excellent answer, which in fact is a precious summing up of Twist's winning features, but it's waisted as a reply to that stupid post which was likely just indiscrimated spam.

yep, thats probable nice answer, but its still very long for some kid who has just made a one link spam which doesnt have any attention here and almost every body knows about twist features here, sometimes ignoring is the best answer for kids ;-)

also i think there is a proverb in london ( no offense to @alexberezov, its just a saying):

in high way dogs barks, cars pass away !
Millennium_blue

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 04:11:41 PM

It is going to make use of some tools, programs and the help of its community members. The primary aim of TWIST is to provide easy, quick and simple accessibility to Blockchain.
Virtual-Money

Activity: 236
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:36:43 PM

This Project is New, But the team are really doing there work to provide all what they promise in the roadmap. unlike other project its just a p/d. Huh
wiss19

Activity: 2114
Merit: 338

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:53:48 PM

indeed there are already so many blockchain-based applications
because every project now makes at least one blockchain application
what about this TWIST, what platform does this project make?

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
tiCeR

Activity: 1722
Merit: 750

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:29:14 PM

i had released my bag few weeks ago cuz i was in need for paying a debt, so dumped my 400k

But you aren't left with any cash if you had to sell to pay off your debt. -.- So how are you going to get into the game again?

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
TWISTdeveloper (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 132
Merit: 25

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:35:24 AM

TWIST Web Wallet update!

The TWIST Web Wallet now supports encrypted wallet file exporting/importing!

Using industry standard AES encryption techniques, you are now able to encrypt your wallet with a password when you export it, massively enhancing your security.

Further improvements to the Web Wallet will be coming soon so keep an eye out!

https://twist.network/wallet

Best wishes,
The TWIST team
libert19

Activity: 2492
Merit: 942

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 03:07:02 AM

But you aren't left with any cash if you had to sell to pay off your debt. -.- So how are you going to get into the game again?

That is the problem when you live off crypto (nothing wrong with that but), when markets bleed you literally have no way but to sell your precious gems.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  

Jump to: