Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:25:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀 [ANN][TWIST] TWIST : Revolutionising Blockchain Accessibility 🚀  (Read 40408 times)
~Money~

Activity: 1132
Merit: 536

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:07:36 PM

It is true that the bear will last for a while still, but it is also true that Twist has a quite little volume on Cryptopia, so if you want to buy back the quantity of coins that you have mentioned to have sold, it can take you some time, if you don't want to raise the coin's price.

i am aware of the volume, and i wont try to manipulate the market in any way
there are always easier solutions to get hands on coins directly without changing price
i will update you when i got the coins i am trying to get right now

the big problems is that no one is willing to sell right now and it needs some more motivations to make them sell their coins

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
lawson42

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:16:32 PM

from discord:
The team are happy to announce another update to the Web Wallet. Upon clicking on a transaction, the associated transaction ID is shown with a link to the transaction on the block explorer. Furthermore, you are now able to view messages included in TWIST ID transactions by clicking on the transaction and pressing the 'View Message' button. These new features should increase the overall user experience and serve to provide the user with more details about their transactions. We aim to release further updates in the near future.

On a side note: As some of you may have heard, TWIST has been delisted from stocks.exchange. Since being listed on Cryptopia, we have always encouraged community members to trade on Cryptopia, since stocks.exchange has notoriously had many issues regarding lack of support and buggy trading. If you haven't already, be sure to withdraw your coins from stocks.exchange. Moving forward the team will only be pursuing listings with Tier 1 exchanges.

Finally:
What can you expect from us in the next few weeks (short-term)?

• TWIST Data development
• Further information concerning TWIST Data and relevant marketing materials (infographics, Medium articles etc.)
• Continued updates of the web wallet and toolbox (bug fixes, user experience improvements and new functionality)
• World Blockchain Forum networking event
• Improvements to the website - we want to highlight all the major milestones TWIST has accomplished
• Bounty reward payments

devs are very hard working, looks like we're gonna have a good few weeks ahead of us  Grin
Miro1764n

Activity: 232
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:32:35 PM

stocksexcahnge sucks, we had been warned before moving there, but yes, cryptopia is still there and doing good, just wait for a market to shake
it will take time for sure, but the good thing is that it will come
stocksexcahnge  Grin +++ I never liked this exchange-lags,disconnects...But now-only one exchange for Twist,it is not good too,you agree?
Absolutely right! The more exchanges the better.
brightcove

Activity: 24

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:38:38 PM

I'm interested in reading yours official documents too. If I'm going to trust you my cash I want to see a Whitepaper, what are you doing and how you are going to realize all your goals
TWISTdeveloper (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 132
Merit: 25

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:50:03 PM

I'm interested in reading yours official documents too. If I'm going to trust you my cash I want to see a Whitepaper, what are you doing and how you are going to realize all your goals

Our whitepaper is available at https://twist.network/files/whitepaper.pdf
I recommend you join our discord channel for the latest news, and check out the GitHub channel to see how development is progressing.
CryptoChanel

Activity: 102
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:04:24 PM

It is true that the bear will last for a while still, but it is also true that Twist has a quite little volume on Cryptopia, so if you want to buy back the quantity of coins that you have mentioned to have sold, it can take you some time, if you don't want to raise the coin's price.

i am aware of the volume, and i wont try to manipulate the market in any way
there are always easier solutions to get hands on coins directly without changing price
i will update you when i got the coins i am trying to get right now

the big problems is that no one is willing to sell right now and it needs some more motivations to make them sell their coins

This is not a big problem (even though it probably is for you in this very moment), this is a great feature of this community - dumpers have all dumped and everybody left is aware of the value of the project and won't sell cheap! In this bear market Twist is probably the safest coin to invest in!

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
Ribbitforum

Activity: 487
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 12:45:00 AM

Looks Like all seller from Stockexchange is now in Cryptopia. Angry
Mister11

Activity: 40

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 01:01:35 PM

from discord:
The team are happy to announce another update to the Web Wallet. Upon clicking on a transaction, the associated transaction ID is shown with a link to the transaction on the block explorer. Furthermore, you are now able to view messages included in TWIST ID transactions by clicking on the transaction and pressing the 'View Message' button. These new features should increase the overall user experience and serve to provide the user with more details about their transactions. We aim to release further updates in the near future.

On a side note: As some of you may have heard, TWIST has been delisted from stocks.exchange. Since being listed on Cryptopia, we have always encouraged community members to trade on Cryptopia, since stocks.exchange has notoriously had many issues regarding lack of support and buggy trading. If you haven't already, be sure to withdraw your coins from stocks.exchange. Moving forward the team will only be pursuing listings with Tier 1 exchanges.

Finally:
What can you expect from us in the next few weeks (short-term)?

• TWIST Data development
• Further information concerning TWIST Data and relevant marketing materials (infographics, Medium articles etc.)
• Continued updates of the web wallet and toolbox (bug fixes, user experience improvements and new functionality)
• World Blockchain Forum networking event
• Improvements to the website - we want to highlight all the major milestones TWIST has accomplished
• Bounty reward payments

devs are very hard working, looks like we're gonna have a good few weeks ahead of us  Grin

wow very nice! the next few weeks seem like the team are going to be very busy. Looking forward to getting involved and spreading the word of TWIST!
~Money~

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:18:15 PM

woow, team is bringing updates faster than expected, even the upgrades
glad to have some of my backs back already, searching for more dumpers now
Dfinest

Activity: 461
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 08:36:53 AM

Could someone recommend me VPS for staking? Is it safe to stake on an "external" resource? I mean, of course it's not as safe as staking on a home computer, where i have full control over the resources, but if i only open my wallet for staking on a rented server, i am relatively safe, right?
raywolf1

Activity: 341
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:30:37 AM

Could someone recommend me VPS for staking? Is it safe to stake on an "external" resource? I mean, of course it's not as safe as staking on a home computer, where i have full control over the resources, but if i only open my wallet for staking on a rented server, i am relatively safe, right?
Amazon

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
libert19

Activity: 2478
Merit: 941

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 11:52:02 AM

Vermac, they are giving windows vps for ~5$/month. As it is windows you don't have to learn anything.

And for security, vps are pretty safe since only user with password have access to it.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
~Money~

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 04:08:26 PM

you dont need much resource for staking, you can use any cheap vps, the only thing you should have in mind is the vps security!!

get the lowest vps you see on the datacenter you can trust to leave wallet online  there. thats only concern for you
bobq

Activity: 1148
Merit: 307

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:42:59 AM
Last edit: August 23, 2018, 08:30:37 AM by bobq

The devs should now try to request to be added to Coinmarketcap, since CMC has recently changed its rules for adding new coins and high volume is not a requirement any more.

Afaik volume requirement was removed for exchanges. Coin listing requirements are intact, and for the record twist volume is not enough.

I don't think so. I have read the discussion in the thread of coins which have been listed without having the necessary volume, since volume was not an issue any more. Team should better check it again.

TWISTdeveloper (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 08:05:21 PM

TWIST DATA update!

The team are in full swing for development of our next exciting deliverable: TWIST DATA.

The heavily anticipated TWIST DATA protocol will be a core feature of the toolbox, allowing users to encrypt and store their data on the TWIST blockchain. The data is securely maintained by a network of hundreds of computers around the world, with no single points of failure and no possibility of data losses.

Best wishes,
The TWIST team
lawson42

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:19:42 AM

TWIST DATA update!

The team are in full swing for development of our next exciting deliverable: TWIST DATA.

The heavily anticipated TWIST DATA protocol will be a core feature of the toolbox, allowing users to encrypt and store their data on the TWIST blockchain. The data is securely maintained by a network of hundreds of computers around the world, with no single points of failure and no possibility of data losses.

Best wishes,
The TWIST team

nicee, really looking forward to using this!
~Money~

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:26:55 PM

TWIST DATA update!

Best wishes,
The TWIST team

thats a really great update, finally there is a useful blockchain out there, which is not only store of value
i think this can be much more important than simple messages on others, now im gonna make a safe box here
Mister11

Activity: 40

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:50:33 PM

TWIST DATA update!

https://i.imgur.com/dNcHEfb.png

Best wishes,
The TWIST team

I'm really looking forward to this feature! Especially from a commercial stand point.
raywolf1

Activity: 341
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 04:10:06 PM

TWIST DATA update!

Best wishes,
The TWIST team
Great news!

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
TWISTdeveloper (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 06:04:20 PM

TWIST update!

We're excited to announce that TWIST is now officially listed on CoinMarketCap!

Many thanks to the community for pushing this forward!

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/twist/

Best wishes,
The TWIST team
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  

Jump to: