Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 05:32:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀 [ANN][TWIST] TWIST : Revolutionising Blockchain Accessibility 🚀  (Read 40408 times)
Dfinest

Activity: 461
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 05:42:51 AM

Maybe you've been hacked.
developers scam

they stole everyone's money

Cryptopia spilled coins

coins on web wallet

I still have my money.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kenshin5

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 11:39:48 AM

developers scam

Cryptopia spilled coins

coins on web wallet

I still have my money.
web wallet too? can you send a screenshot
ı me web wallet does not show empty transaction history

http://explorer.twist.services/address/15CwrFgKg2Ndh4BE2RE3YKMGMgd9M6dsQ9
I think you should take a deep breathe. Check your web wallet balance first on blockchain if there is any outgoing transaction.
If you do not have your wallet address- click on receive in web wallet and you can find your address and check it in block explorer.

Regarding your allegations -  I do not believe any one kept their large holdings in web wallet considering it does not support staking. Further, you can check the Developer fund and the bounty fund and there is nothing outgoing in last few days. so keep calm.

Rather, take this moment and gather Twist for the soon to be announced Twist Nodes.  Smiley
altay76

Activity: 206
Merit: 26

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 11:57:04 AM

developers scam

Cryptopia spilled coins

coins on web wallet

I still have my money.
web wallet too? can you send a screenshot
ı me web wallet does not show empty transaction history

http://explorer.twist.services/address/15CwrFgKg2Ndh4BE2RE3YKMGMgd9M6dsQ9
I think you should take a deep breathe. Check your web wallet balance first on blockchain if there is any outgoing transaction.
If you do not have your wallet address- click on receive in web wallet and you can find your address and check it in block explorer.

Regarding your allegations -  I do not believe any one kept their large holdings in web wallet considering it does not support staking. Further, you can check the Developer fund and the bounty fund and there is nothing outgoing in last few days. so keep calm.

Rather, take this moment and gather Twist for the soon to be announced Twist Nodes.  Smiley

Wallet is in zeroed condition.
transaction history does not appear

kenshin5

Activity: 26

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 04:24:26 PM

Update: Team is working hard and very active behind the project. There is new commit in GitHub and also Dev has answered some of the questions.

Copy - Paste from Discord

Addressing some concerns:
@Cryptorobert
Q: "how would people access their data on the blockchain when server is down?"
A: We have an open source data parser for the TWIST blockchain: https://github.com/TWISTproject/twist-data-json-generator/
This parser produces JSON objects of the encrypted data, all that is needed once you have this data is to derive the encryption keys from your private keys. We'll open source this key derivation code soon so you can be assured that you have access to your data even if our servers are offline.

@libert
Q: "Could you guys sort out the difference between balances on wallet and explorer?"
A: We've answered this before - a lot of the time any discrepancies in balances are because once a transaction has been made from a wallet, any leftover coins from the transaction are sent to to a 'change' address (i.e. another address that you own). This is the way most blockchain based coins operate and it's a feature that helps to enhance the security of the user by obscuring the coins they own. For example, this means that while your wallet as a whole may have a balance of 100 coins, 80 coins are in your main address and 20 of those coins are in a change address and so upon looking at the balance for your main address on an explorer, it appears you only have 80 coins.

@JoeyVV
Q: "My wallet said offline. Cant sync with the blockchain. For 2 days now. What can i do to fix that?"
A: If it's still persisting i'd recommend going into your appdata/roaming/TWIST folder and deleting everything except wallet.dat then start the wallet and allow it to sync fully. This may take a long time!
GitHub
TWISTproject/twist-data-json-generator
A console based application which detects and parses TWIST transactions with auxiliary data, producing a JSON file with the organised results. - TWISTproject/twist-data-json-generator

@altay76
Q: "What's going on, my web wallet show empty transaction history"
A: Apologies for this, our electrum server which is used by the web wallet had crashed. We have now restarted the server and the web wallet is running smoothly again. Your coins were always safe. If this happens again, you can check your address balances on the block explorer to ensure that your coins are still there.

@Blades  / @vcxv
vcxv is correct, it looks like someone must have signed up to the airdrop with multiple accounts, and had not touched their coins until now.
altay76

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 04:34:00 PM

Update: Team is working hard and very active behind the project. There is new commit in GitHub and also Dev has answered some of the questions.

Copy - Paste from Discord

Addressing some concerns:
@Cryptorobert
Q: "how would people access their data on the blockchain when server is down?"
A: We have an open source data parser for the TWIST blockchain: https://github.com/TWISTproject/twist-data-json-generator/
This parser produces JSON objects of the encrypted data, all that is needed once you have this data is to derive the encryption keys from your private keys. We'll open source this key derivation code soon so you can be assured that you have access to your data even if our servers are offline.

@libert
Q: "Could you guys sort out the difference between balances on wallet and explorer?"
A: We've answered this before - a lot of the time any discrepancies in balances are because once a transaction has been made from a wallet, any leftover coins from the transaction are sent to to a 'change' address (i.e. another address that you own). This is the way most blockchain based coins operate and it's a feature that helps to enhance the security of the user by obscuring the coins they own. For example, this means that while your wallet as a whole may have a balance of 100 coins, 80 coins are in your main address and 20 of those coins are in a change address and so upon looking at the balance for your main address on an explorer, it appears you only have 80 coins.

@JoeyVV
Q: "My wallet said offline. Cant sync with the blockchain. For 2 days now. What can i do to fix that?"
A: If it's still persisting i'd recommend going into your appdata/roaming/TWIST folder and deleting everything except wallet.dat then start the wallet and allow it to sync fully. This may take a long time!
GitHub
TWISTproject/twist-data-json-generator
A console based application which detects and parses TWIST transactions with auxiliary data, producing a JSON file with the organised results. - TWISTproject/twist-data-json-generator

@altay76
Q: "What's going on, my web wallet show empty transaction history"
A: Apologies for this, our electrum server which is used by the web wallet had crashed. We have now restarted the server and the web wallet is running smoothly again. Your coins were always safe. If this happens again, you can check your address balances on the block explorer to ensure that your coins are still there.

@Blades  / @vcxv
vcxv is correct, it looks like someone must have signed up to the airdrop with multiple accounts, and had not touched their coins until now.

yes the problem is corrected

sorry because of my impatience

Yesterday's sudden sales and zeroing the balance on the wallet made me nervous

sorry again good luck
TWISTdeveloper (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 132
Merit: 25

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 08:35:33 PM

TWIST Update

We have made another update to TWIST DATA!

You are now able to view all your saved passwords in a convenient table layout. Simply go to the TWIST DATA page in the Web Wallet and click on the 'Password View' button. This feature should help to make our TWIST DATA platform more viable and easy to use as a secure and decentralised password manager.

Best wishes,
The TWIST team
coin8coin8

Activity: 168
Merit: 47

False Moon

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:23:39 AM

TWIST's K-line presents a trend of huge price declines, but the volume of transactions has increased,what is the reason for this? Who is dumping?
Does this mean that TWIST is dying?

Loser
libert19

Activity: 2478
Merit: 942

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2018, 09:32:29 AM

TWIST's K-line presents a trend of huge price declines, but the volume of transactions has increased,what is the reason for this? Who is dumping?

Probably airdroppers who accumulated large amount of twists, as long as development will continue Twist won't die.

If someone is selling, there is someone who is buying. It's okay.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Dfinest

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 09:40:32 AM

Devs are actively developing Twist, so Twist is not dying.
coin8coin8

Activity: 168
Merit: 47

False Moon

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 09:53:43 AM

Probably airdroppers who accumulated large amount of twists, as long as development will continue Twist won't die.

If someone is selling, there is someone who is buying. It's okay.

But I have seen Twist's trading volume has exceeded 50 million within 24 hours. I don't think there is any airdropper that can accumulate so many Twist.
If I remember correctly, the total amount of airdrop at that time was not so much.
Although I know that Twist is still not dead, this situation is still worrying. The price of twist has dropped 10 times in just a few months.

Loser
Dfinest

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 10:49:40 AM

Yeah, i also don't think so, but one airdropper who accumulated let's say a couple of millions Twist through multi-accounting can cause a panic with selling his bag.
altay76

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 01:52:07 PM

Yeah, i also don't think so, but one airdropper who accumulated let's say a couple of millions Twist through multi-accounting can cause a panic with selling his bag.

max Supply how much
Dfinest

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 02:14:38 PM

max Supply how much

There is no max supply, the initial supply is 200 million and there is an 10 % annual inflation, so we are somewhere over 210 million coins as of now.
Mikanoshi

Activity: 798
Merit: 252

Insane In The Blockchain ⚠

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2018, 06:58:46 PM

But I have seen Twist's trading volume has exceeded 50 million within 24 hours. I don't think there is any airdropper that can accumulate so many Twist.
If I remember correctly, the total amount of airdrop at that time was not so much.
Although I know that Twist is still not dead, this situation is still worrying. The price of twist has dropped 10 times in just a few months.
You can sell your coins to yourself and create any volume, just pay the exchange fee.
TWIST was 10-15 sat long ago, someone could've bought in addition to cheating in airdrop.
Price didn't drop 10 times, it's just back to where it was before the pump Smiley

libert19

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 03:10:23 AM

Exactly, as soon as price dropped hard, panic started and people may have thought Twist is going to scam (so get out asap with whatever amount they can recover/earn). So they also sold their bags.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
jack_jack

Activity: 141

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 06:16:15 AM

whats going on  Shocked suddenly price is sinking .. please save the boat Smiley
nicefx

Activity: 30

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:00:41 AM

not even 100 USD to buy a top100 spot  Shocked , i just had to buy in at that price.

staking them now wallet works , TOOL is funny didnt see this before (dev's made TOOL or is it copied ? )

I'll HODL some Twist good luck  Cool

Dfinest

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 10:01:29 AM

not even 100 USD to buy a top100 spot  Shocked , i just had to buy in at that price.

staking them now wallet works , TOOL is funny didnt see this before (dev's made TOOL or is it copied ? )

I'll HODL some Twist good luck  Cool

Devs made this tool.
libert19

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 01:22:59 AM

Now, I am also wondering how sellers got so many funds to sell, like literally tons of twists are getting sold at damn cheap price Sad

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
altay76

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 09:29:09 AM

Now, I am also wondering how sellers got so many funds to sell, like literally tons of twists are getting sold at damn cheap price Sad
I am quitting
developers have a finger in this
good luck to you
bye bye TWIST
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  

Jump to: