Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 05:32:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to find good icos?  (Read 1157 times)
malikusama
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 294

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:09:07 PM

First you have to find the running or upcoming ICOs you can search them on www.icobench.com
But now how to determine the good one?

Here are some of the things to remember before investing in ICOs.
1. Check the idea of project, mostly unique ideas get more attraction than existing one.
2. Read the whitepaper, it has everything you need to learn about project and check other legal proofs.
3. Check the team behind, whether they have any previous experience in cryptos or they are freshers. BTW It doesn't mean that freshers can't propose good ICOs but you can track the history record of team.
4. Sponsors and partners, a project with strong and reputed partners (companies) have high probability of success.
5. Check the views from experts, you can check the ratings on icobench and some other experts on different platforms.
tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:15:53 PM

How do you find good icos?
or do you think icos are not a good opportunity?
You will need to take the time to go through the ICO in detail as much as you can, look at the idea and decide if it is just hot air or actually something that holds water.

If the developers are known then it would make sense to check as much of their history as you can.

Pretty much you can do your best to do everything and there is still no guarantee that it will be a success.
blatty

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:48:31 AM

I use twitter, telegram, bitcointalk, reddit, icoalerts and icodrops to find upcoming icos.

I only invest in ICOs that have a protoype/alpha/beta/working product. This demonstrates that they have already invested a good amount of time into the project and is an indication that the project is unlikely to be a scam. I also look for a good idea (infrastructure or blockchain) and a team with enough relevant experience to pull it off.

Goodluck.
ophyrim

Activity: 994
Merit: 391

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:38:39 PM

You can follow Ian Balina's Youtube Channel. ICO rating sites are also good places to be aware of potentially good ICOs. You can also follow bounty thread of the ICOs. If there is a high participation, you can make some search about the ICO.
Hang Vivian

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:18:23 AM

i have the same question, ICO now being saturated and find a good project is extremely hard. just nearly 10% in all of ICO success
a lot of people lost their money and me too.
Market price is driving down and any invest decision being more difficult
Gizaza

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:54:07 PM

i have the same question, ICO now being saturated and find a good project is extremely hard. just nearly 10% in all of ICO success

Read the idea of project, jurisdiction and whitepaper. Choose projects with high ratings in icobench or icoraiting. I recently found one of the best upcoming ICO called lccx.io - looks like promising exchange based in London.  Well developed white paper, experienced team, located in politically stable jurisdiction.
v0nyu

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:04:35 PM

Read the idea of project, jurisdiction and whitepaper. Choose projects with high ratings in icobench or icoraiting. I recently found one of the best upcoming ICO called lccx.io - looks like promising exchange based in London.  Well developed white paper, experienced team, located in politically stable jurisdiction.
the main idea is reading whitepaper. from it, u can rate ico which is good or not.
you can buy ico at the end of ico that's been success raising much money

Salesman4coinZ

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:11:57 PM

Nowadays its very hard to find good projects which are running initial coin offerings. So its not like end of 2017 which you can invest in any ico and get some huge profit. NOw you have to make a lot of researches. SO i go to site like icobench and look which ICO has a good rating and why. After i pick a initial coin offering from their site, i do some researches by myself about the project and if there any different initial coin offering whos already doing the same!
icemantaurus

Activity: 223
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:43:28 PM

Here are some pointers to find somewhat a good ico. Look for their ann thread, know tthe team behind the project, know what their product are. Dind the road map. Look at the community and the early investor behind the project.
rayk

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 08:55:57 PM

There are few good ICOs and there is no opportunity, isn't it clear? now by looking at the bleeding market, look at those ICO coins, all are falling down now, bitcoin is the best.
renault18turbo

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:12:25 PM

That's weird. For the selection of a good ICO there is a lot of criteria: team, idea, project, road map, country, etc. You need to look for information about a particular ICO.
8rch7

Activity: 1358
Merit: 464

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:23:20 PM

it is very difficult to determine whether ICO is good or not.
but may be able to share information and discussions with other friends in forums about the project. especially important discussions about project concepts, development teams, and advisors.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
laros212

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

https://tokensale.bitwings.org

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 11:44:06 PM

if in my opinion first look at the project allocation coin to bounty him first.us softcap sold.price ico and his team of partners who ..may be able d visit first on his website

bitterguy28

Activity: 2016
Merit: 176

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 11:54:31 PM
Last edit: April 05, 2018, 12:09:50 AM by bitterguy28

ICO's gives good opportunity to get profits but it depends if the project become successful, for me is easy to find good icos just learn what is goals of the project in the communities and check the people inside the project if  have good reputations.

GreatArkansas
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1354

CoinPoker.com

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 12:14:20 AM

You should research by your own. Consider the team on every ICO project, consider the website of the project. Read the whitepaper and roadmap. Also research those people on the team of every ICO. Check if they are legitimate, check their social medias account of check their project on some ICO reviews website.

BERKAH68

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:36:03 AM

Investing in a ico project is good also, a better investment in pre sale ico. some things to watch out for include check the track record of the developer team and its website and also cek the bounty manager of the project ico
vastmast

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:19:23 AM

You can check icobench or some ico rankings sites. Read the whitepaper, check the teams old works, bounty programs and bitcointalk ann's. If it really has the potential, it will already invest a lot. You can invest Docademic Tongue Smiley

______________▂   arizn  ▂______________       ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                             A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM                                     ◄ ICO: 30% BONUS  ►
Facebook Twitter Youtube Instagram Website Wallet Telegram Whitepaper     ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
prabakharras

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:26:16 AM

Start research from https://www.coingecko.com/en/ico

Maricurijohn

Activity: 294
Merit: 8

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:27:19 AM

Yes. Many people have asked this question, there are many ways to validate a good ICO, But it is important that you view the community of that ICO, see who the manager is really knowledgeable about the ICO project, the comments of members in the community. The ICO management team is real or false. these are the basic elements.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
Hanazawa

Activity: 181
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:03:56 PM

I think the way to find good ICO's is to read their whitepapers study the platform of the ICO that you are willing to join. Second study their roadmaps if it is good for you and also check the market system. I think also there's a lot of opportunities do you find in ICO! You can start investing and trading if would like.  Finding good ICO's is more challenging and need more patients but if did this I think you are near to success.

► HackenAI ◄ (http://url=https://hacken.ai/) ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► H (http://url=https://hacken.ai/)
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: