Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 01:44:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] GPCC | Global Protected Crypto Copyright  (Read 2271 times)
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:40:39 PM

I have a question for everyone! Which kind of wallet are suitable for storing tokens?
GPCC is a standard ERC20 token. For storing i recomend used myetherwallet.com or MetaMask (it's Google Chrome extension)
Good choice, myetherwallet.com is one of the top and most popular online wallet , it's easy to use and have a different kind of option on how to open your wallet with maximum security. Also, it's easy to set-up the new token, you just need the contract token address, token name and the decimal. Less effort and less time consuming.
N@t

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:01:18 AM

I have a question for everyone! Which kind of wallet are suitable for storing tokens?
GPCC is a standard ERC20 token. For storing i recomend used myetherwallet.com or MetaMask (it's Google Chrome extension)

Very comfortable wallets supporting erc20 are jaxx and eidoo
canaveralnonie

Dota2

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:25:06 PM

Guys, help me if this post is connected to GPCC, cause as it's says that protected cypro copyright. I think its about document from crypto community or other thing? If other document, I remember when I was in college. There a lot of files like thesis that need to update and delete some info as well, there's a thing about our originality and own idea about the topic we choose. So what's more if this is a company document and other materials that has a great value, not just in money terms but also in credibility of the company transaction. What do you think? Please correct me if I'm wrong, appreciate it.
rahul10948

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:05:29 PM

Myetherwallet will work great....almost 85 % people in crypto world uses these
rahul10948

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:06:06 PM

Guys, help me if this post is connected to GPCC, cause as it's says that protected cypro copyright. I think its about document from crypto community or other thing? If other document, I remember when I was in college. There a lot of files like thesis that need to update and delete some info as well, there's a thing about our originality and own idea about the topic we choose. So what's more if this is a company document and other materials that has a great value, not just in money terms but also in credibility of the company transaction. What do you think? Please correct me if I'm wrong, appreciate it.

I think the community member can answer you correctly
Name_none

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

May the power be with you!

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:56:16 PM

Where is the company based?
legal address is VSEVDELE LTD London, United Kingdom. But all team members from Russia Smiley I think they are located there
Name_none

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:38:37 PM
Last edit: February 18, 2018, 07:37:29 PM by Name_none

What will be a type of neural network? And what an algorithm will it use for learning? the theme of artificial intelligence is now very popular Smiley
B0b@n

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:11:48 PM

Thank you. I have MEW wallet now Grin

≈BeEasy≈
Blockchain ecosystem designed for mining, trading, and managing cryptocurrency investments.
WhitepaperPresentationANN ●    beeasy.io    ● TwitterFacebookTelegram
B0b@n

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:22:34 PM

I have heard many times about eidoo wallet. Will consider it in more detail

≈BeEasy≈
Blockchain ecosystem designed for mining, trading, and managing cryptocurrency investments.
canaveralnonie

Dota2

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:59:58 AM

I think the community member can answer you correctly
Better to be an insider on their official telegram. Please join us too, just click the link to get more updates as well : https://t.me/gpccio
readytogooo123

Activity: 241

One Token to Move Anything Anywhere

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:07:09 AM

Hello, pleas link bounty program

N@t

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:37:01 AM

Hello, pleas link bounty program

there is
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2897547.0
N@t

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:12:37 PM

eidoo wallet is light wallet with high security, you have your secret key!
Name_none

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:11:48 PM

TrackICO give Global Protected Crypto Copyright rating 4.8/5 it's a great result! Also Pre-Sale already LIVE! Roll Eyes

https://www.trackico.io/ico/gpcc/
MrRot

Activity: 155
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:13:52 PM

Interesting project, will be looking at the progress made in this particular project. Good Luck!
rahul10948

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:10:09 PM

One of the most dominant Blockchain application that has uses in real life...i am definitely all in that
B0b@n

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:42:33 PM

The project is growing and developing. I wish new contracts and agreements. Forward and only forward Grin Grin Grin

≈BeEasy≈
canaveralnonie

Dota2

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:53:34 PM

eidoo wallet is light wallet with high security, you have your secret key!

I recommend myetherwallet.com, since they have a strong security and easy to use. This wallet is more popular than eidoo wallet and other online wallet as well. Also, I encounter once in MEW that you cannot send specific token to a wrong address ( wrong address in terms of, the address that did not support that specific token ) which is good to notify the user of MEW.
qwertysungit

Activity: 168
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:58:17 AM

The project is growing and developing. I wish new contracts and agreements. Forward and only forward Grin Grin Grin
It's growing fast right now, about GPCC I think many people are interested right now in this project. They have a unique platform than the others. Hope many partnership will be going to take this project. Good luck Wink
canaveralnonie

Dota2

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:16:31 AM

GPCC COMMUNITY has 1316 members on their official telegram, this means many people hook up on their interesting/unique project. You can see and join on their telegram here : https://t.me/gpccio . Better to have inside news and useful updates.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: