Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 02:46:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] GPCC | Global Protected Crypto Copyright  (Read 2271 times)
N@t

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 01:54:51 PM

GPCC COMMUNITY has 1316 members on their official telegram, this means many people hook up on their interesting/unique project. You can see and join on their telegram here : https://t.me/gpccio . Better to have inside news and useful updates.

The community is growing rapidly, a worthy project deserves this!
rahul10948

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:35:19 PM

as you know the rate of emission of token and ico are exponentially high so its very important for the ico to have great idea and mass adoption to stay in the crypto world. GPCC has that and its definitely a buy call
N@t

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:22:03 PM

as you know the rate of emission of token and ico are exponentially high so its very important for the ico to have great idea and mass adoption to stay in the crypto world. GPCC has that and its definitely a buy call

About mass use you do not have to worry - most designers and photographers will use the product!
Name_none

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

May the power be with you!

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:52:50 PM

The project have the great idea in base, no one still tried to make some sort of it. I hope you will be the blockchain successful project for people how need more regulations to copyright system!
N@t

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:52:07 AM

bestinvestor.ru has published the announcement about project! All to read https://bestinvestor.ru/global-protected-crypto-copyright-gpcc-osobennosti-i-ico-proekta/
Name_none

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:13:20 AM

Tell me, what events will be coming soon with participates team of project? Like forum, summit etc
qwertysungit

Activity: 168
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:13:25 PM

About mass use you do not have to worry - most designers and photographers will use the product!
Oh yes! Many big companies would be attracted for this because of their platform that the users or artist will protect their unique work or art even if the cost is high but definitely gives them a great service.
Name_none

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:35:23 PM

Oh yes! Many big companies would be attracted for this because of their platform that the users or artist will protect their unique work or art even if the cost is high but definitely gives them a great service.
Except large companies there are simple people, inventors, poets, directors. Who also want to protect their product. I think about such people do not forget
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:28:27 AM

bestinvestor.ru has published the announcement about project! All to read https://bestinvestor.ru/global-protected-crypto-copyright-gpcc-osobennosti-i-ico-proekta/
How sad, I can't understand the type of language in that link. But at least they make a move to advertise their project all around the work. Hoping that there's a English version too for us. English is the universal language, so I think it deserve to do a English forum too.
Marioboro

Activity: 243
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 06:30:18 AM

Except large companies there are simple people, inventors, poets, directors. Who also want to protect their product. I think about such people do not forget

This is great since it will promote the individuals interest since it will be protecting it from unauthorized usage of one's work by putting it into blockchain and allowing smart contracts to execute agreements as to how his work will be used.
rdny

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 06:51:17 AM

GPCC COMMUNITY has 1316 members on their official telegram, this means many people hook up on their interesting/unique project. You can see and join on their telegram here : https://t.me/gpccio . Better to have inside news and useful updates.

This is great news!a growing community means more people are getting interested in what gpcc can offer. also, witha growing community, more people will be spreading the word about gpcc and what it is all about.
N@t

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 06:51:30 AM

How sad, I can't understand the type of language in that link. But at least they make a move to advertise their project all around the work. Hoping that there's a English version too for us. English is the universal language, so I think it deserve to do a English forum too.

There is russian language, use google translate to read, good article.
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:30:41 AM

There is russian language, use google translate to read, good article.
It's a time consuming and not translate well enough. It's not perfect at all, it can lead or drive through miscommunication and misinterpretation as well.
B0b@n

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:38:26 AM

Wow! Thats a great news😀 Expansion of the project is always good. I believe in #GPCC project)

≈BeEasy≈
Blockchain ecosystem designed for mining, trading, and managing cryptocurrency investments.
WhitepaperPresentationANN ●    beeasy.io    ● TwitterFacebookTelegram
B0b@n

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:42:47 AM
Merited by SANDRA EVANS (1)

The project is moving in the right direction. We are waiting for more good news and cooperation with various companies😎😎😎

≈BeEasy≈
Blockchain ecosystem designed for mining, trading, and managing cryptocurrency investments.
saaux

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:17:54 AM

This project is very very rare. I commend the founders and creators who thought of such niche market!

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ PLATIO ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█   Smart Banking Ecosystem   █
▀▄▄▄▀[https://platio.io]▀▄▄▄▀
rdny

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:49:29 AM

The project is moving in the right direction. We are waiting for more good news and cooperation with various companies😎😎😎

Nice post you have there mate! gpcc is a great project because it inspires people to create more without having to fear that someone will steal their work. Enabling artists such capability to control to whom they would allow their work to be utilised and get paid is encouraging for them.
Marioboro

Activity: 243

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:52:03 AM

This is really a good market since we are now a content driven populace. With videos and pictures rapidly circulating, content creators can be able to use gpcc and enable themselves the capability to use a blockchain for them to control to whom they can allow their work to be utilised and they can be paid immediately through their agreement through gpcc.
N@t

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 12:37:58 PM

Project it would be nice to agree with freelance projects on joint cooperation. I think it would be mutually beneficial!
B0b@n

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:40:38 PM

Project it would be nice to agree with freelance projects on joint cooperation. I think it would be mutually beneficial!

I agree with you. Thats a good idea)

≈BeEasy≈
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: