Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:59:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] GPCC | Global Protected Crypto Copyright  (Read 2271 times)
annmhie0904

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:56:26 PM

I have a question for everyone! Which kind of wallet are suitable for storing tokens?
If you want to ask regarding what wallet suitable for the token from this promising project. I could suggest you that you can use MyEtherWallet. Visit this site https://www.myetherwallet.com/ and create new wallet. That wallet you can use to stored your GPCC token ( GPCCT ).
saaux

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:49:16 AM

A lot of ways to show our support for this project.. follow them on social media and websites and share them on our media sites/profiles. Let us do so to encourage more people to join us Smiley
I agree with you pal. We must support this project. Pre-sale has been ended and I think they have new annoucement regarding for this project. Hope it will be soon.

Thanks. We've been looking forward for any announcements soon, as pre-sale has ended now. Excited for more things from this project!

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ PLATIO ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█   Smart Banking Ecosystem   █
▀▄▄▄▀[https://platio.io]▀▄▄▄▀
belljarxiv

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 05:06:34 AM

A lot of ways to show our support for this project.. follow them on social media and websites and share them on our media sites/profiles. Let us do so to encourage more people to join us Smiley

Yes, we've doing that since start of this project in order for project awareness. It may also get attention of other investors and might decide to avail services too..
vicvicto17

Activity: 362
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 08:07:51 AM

One of the blockchain Evangelist says that our project is very interesting and very promising and if you could evaluate the team, They are all active and very skills, This is very positive in our part, I'm a community supporter and i am very amaze on what he said.
belljarxiv

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:29:12 AM

https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/1250/1*tAWVnS7rWUTlwUSVjFaBrg.png
One of the blockchain Evangelist says that our project is very interesting and very promising and if you could evaluate the team, They are all active and very skills, This is very positive in our part, I'm a community supporter and i am very amaze on what he said.

Thank you for sharing this eye opener information so that a lot of users would have a chance to read this and appreciate
saaux

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:38:19 AM

Skillful team is what composes this project and we are very lucky to have witness the progress of Gpcc!

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ PLATIO ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
annmhie0904

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 12:51:23 PM

I have a question for everyone! Which kind of wallet are suitable for storing tokens?
For me, I was using myetherwallet. I will stored my GPCC token their too. I have using myetherwallet for 3 months and I don't have anything problem issue.
blankpaladin

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 01:40:53 PM

I agree with you pal. We must support this project. Pre-sale has been ended and I think they have new annoucement regarding for this project. Hope it will be soon.
I think, the team need more adjustment on how to promote this GPCC. Specially in this coming initial coin offering, I expect more breaking news through the silence. Anyway, I support this too by telling to my friends about the unique way of service of GPCC ( add the monitoring your own masterpiece which is include on their service). Best of luck to your team!
I think they have breath-taking announcement after this silence. By the way, thanks for sharing your friends about the service given by GPCC. The project would appreciated even slightest help / support from us.
Yes, I'm excited for their updates / announcements. Anything new from the project guys ? Can anyone share anything?
We all excited from the announcements and updates regarding to this project. We all supported it. Even the market now are down. We simply sure that this project will be successful.
annmhie0904

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 01:43:47 PM

That was great. I agree with him, that our project is promising and an interesting one. We also have a lots of expertise in the team which make be the road for the success. And don't forget us, the supporters that always there to spread goodness about the project Smiley
alexford

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

Pastel Network

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 01:47:32 PM

Thanks. We've been looking forward for any announcements soon, as pre-sale has ended now. Excited for more things from this project!
Yes, we all looking forward for the great updates from the team. Which is make us excited too. I hope that project will be successful and fly to the moon.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Pastel.network ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Blockchain Art Platform
Tradable Assets  ▼ Unique Ownership  ▼ Proven Authenticity
blankpaladin

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 01:59:25 PM

Thanks for sharing this great news. It makes me proud to the project. Because they know the value of the project that i've felt too. This project is truly promising. And I've believe that it make through to the path of success.
annmhie0904

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 02:01:54 PM

Thank you for sharing this eye opener information so that a lot of users would have a chance to read this and appreciate
Yes, we are all thankful for sharing this news to us here. I'm very happy that someone appreciate our project. Way go more team. I'm proud to be GPCC supporter.
PDNade

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

D E P O S I T O R Y N E T W O R K

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:53:21 PM

For me, I was using myetherwallet. I will stored my GPCC token their too. I have using myetherwallet for 3 months and I don't have anything problem issue.
For all compatible erc-20 tokens, it will be my etherwallet to use. Just don't exposed your private key all tokens to be stored there are going to be hacked. Goodluck.

D E P O ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ DEPOSITORY NETWORK | WP   :   ENG   CN   RUS
FOLLOW US: ► TELEGRAM    ► TWITTER                                  The World’s   F i r s t   D e c e n t r a l i z e d
                                                ► LINKEDIN      ► FACEBOOK        BUY DEPO         M u l t i - P l a t f o r m   Collateral   I n f r a s t r u c t u r e
belljarxiv

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:20:22 AM

Struggle no more for artists who strive for their works to reach the world. Gpcc might be the answer for you artists out there Smiley
saaux

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:24:12 AM

Struggle no more for artists who strive for their works to reach the world. Gpcc might be the answer for you artists out there Smiley

They will be. I know because I too have some potential works that I think only gpcc could provide service for.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ PLATIO ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
nellycanezo

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:21:38 PM

Yes, we've doing that since start of this project in order for project awareness. It may also get attention of other investors and might decide to avail services too..
By following them in social medias, we are be updated from time to time to their announcement, also we can shares or retweets all their announcement for their publicity. For them to be known around the world. So that some investors would know about the project and be attract to the platform of GPCC.
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:27:24 PM

Yes, we are all thankful for sharing this news to us here. I'm very happy that someone appreciate our project. Way go more team. I'm proud to be GPCC supporter.
I'm kind of a little busier this last week, but when I see this Gpcc official thread. It look's like the GPCC team is more busy than me, which is good thing too, like sharing some information about the staff ( for being transparent ) . Good luck team GPCC, I expect more and the success of the team.
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:33:29 PM

For all compatible erc-20 tokens, it will be my etherwallet to use. Just don't exposed your private key all tokens to be stored there are going to be hacked. Goodluck.
Myetherwallet is the safest online wallet to all ERC-20 tokens ( either new or old one ). It become famous and trusted online wallet because of it's different kind of security options like Keystone File,Private Key and many more ( add it's userfriendly systems ). You can also connect your Trezor or Ledger Nano S to access your funds in MyEther’s browser environment.
alexford

Activity: 224

Pastel Network

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:05:50 AM

Yes, that's how it works. Don't give you private key to others because it might cause you loss. So be careful to you private key. And don't just log in to some computer cafe because you won't sure if you are secured.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Pastel.network ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Blockchain Art Platform
Tradable Assets  ▼ Unique Ownership  ▼ Proven Authenticity
blankpaladin

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:07:39 AM

Yes, GPCC may be helpful to them. To have their earn more profit and secured their work.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: