Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:07:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 [108] 109 110 111 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why are you selling your altcoins so soon?  (Read 11357 times)
amd6678

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 11:15:40 AM

Everyone has a lot of reasons. For me, sometimes I need money for a punctual purchase, and I sell some alts that doesn't seem very promising, because I need money quick, but generally when people don't sell their coins, they want to make a quick profit.
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ufalo3

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 07:44:38 PM

I here and see that a lot of people are selling their altcoins for this reason or for that reason. In some cases I here that people are even spending their altcoins to buy Bitcoin. Now that one really has me confused. To me it's way to early to be selling your altcoins. It's like selling an original painting before it even gains in value or while it is still gaining in value. What smart investor does that unless they are selling out of fear or because they are desperate. For me I am holding all of my coins for now because it is way to early to even think about selling your altcoins; what say you?

So tell me, why are you selling your altscoins so soon?

Looking on the charts it seems to me that many users have started to understand the value of coins they possess. Dont sell crypto you have. You need to be more prudent and more wise about your savings.  Shocked
serejandmyself

Activity: 1203
Merit: 508

Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 07:59:22 PM

There are two category of crypto people, one is crypto hodl investor, who just keep his coins for s long term. Another category is daily trader. This kind of persons buy and sell their coins. Every day. They don't give a ... About holding. They just get tokens for sale at the better price.

Game of Links

cyber~license©
guillot1ne

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

www.icovo.co/

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 08:06:31 PM

I just don't know, why people do this, and absoluyely agree with you. But most patient members will get more and if you're one of them, it is good for you.

Pechalka

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 08:10:44 PM

I just can't wait any more. This waveles market make people nervous and obsessed. So, they make the wrong decisions with crypto.

atariguy

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 08:11:40 PM

Most people do not believe in technology and came for quick money, such usually lose everything as quickly:)
alexsoul

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 08:12:38 PM

Investing requires strict adherence to your strategy and a lot of patience. Not everyone has the patience and due to lack of strategy people do not understand when to sell their coins, when to buy. To avoid this, you have to decide and understand how you will act - to have a plan, and better a few.

https://bidooh.io/ ▸▸  Decentralized Digital Billboards
Backed by OKEx & Director of Manchester United    ●●
easynote

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 08:16:49 PM

Most people do not believe in technology and came for quick money, such usually lose everything as quickly:)
If they do that more often then they could end up frustrated that they do not have enough money in their balance. Holding coins is how it's done.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
kliown

Activity: 1080
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 08:48:57 PM

If they do that more often then they could end up frustrated that they do not have enough money in their balance. Holding coins is how it's done.
I agree, in most cases, at the moment people just get tired of waiting and decide to sell their coins and leave the game, although in my opinion it is very stupid on their part.
Andrey995

Activity: 115

twogap.com

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 05:53:06 PM

If I see that price of coins I have don't raise I sell them because I don't see the reason to hold them in my pholio

HabiebRiziq

Activity: 966
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 07:29:04 PM

I here and see that a lot of people are selling their altcoins for this reason or for that reason. In some cases I here that people are even spending their altcoins to buy Bitcoin. Now that one really has me confused. To me it's way to early to be selling your altcoins. It's like selling an original painting before it even gains in value or while it is still gaining in value. What smart investor does that unless they are selling out of fear or because they are desperate. For me I am holding all of my coins for now because it is way to early to even think about selling your altcoins; what say you?

It is undeniable, everyone has their own reasons why they sell coins they have quickly. But, it's better for you to think about what steps you will take next. If you sell it and reinvest it in another coin, you think it will produce great results, then do it.
markalis

Activity: 467

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 07:31:27 PM

there are lots of bitcoin that I haven't sold, because I believe that crypto has a good future and the price will be 5-10 times the current price

Michail.

Activity: 205

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 07:43:44 PM

I am here to make extra money, and therefore when I have no money, I don’t look at any growth, but I merge what I have.

[  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]    WELCOME TO DATABLOCKCHAIN    [  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]
Mainsale now LIVE!  //  Raised $16 Million in PRE-SALE
Jigsawman082076

Activity: 247

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 02:36:43 AM

Crypto currency enthusiast like us has many reasons why we are selling our altcoins so soon, some do this in panic due to its current market value, some because simply need money and some also because they simply missed the opportunity to sell it during the time when it has the most highest market value and now it seems that it is almost useless.
jajorforce

Activity: 399

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 02:47:08 AM

I'm same as you. I bought bitcoin at 14k $ , until now I have lost more than half of the money but I bought many altcoin for a discount of 10, to 20 times and really there is nothing to cut losses
I will hold all until the BTC back to the 10k $. Come on

KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 02:47:56 AM

I say, I hold because I want to get the best selling price for my alt coin before it starts declining again. My current holding of alt coins have mooned last year and I went a little greedy because it was predicted that it would pump up to 10x the current price. Sad to say, price declined now so I have no choice but to hold longer.

Gekkoo

Activity: 604
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 03:00:10 AM

Why do most people behave as if they were in a herd where any noise they move! It's a cascading effect and this is profitable for investors or smart speculators... In fact, in all existing markets in our lives, there are these types of people! We should be grateful because without these people the profits would be competitive. Grin
jajorforce

Activity: 399

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 03:01:40 AM

I say, I hold because I want to get the best selling price for my alt coin before it starts declining again. My current holding of alt coins have mooned last year and I went a little greedy because it was predicted that it would pump up to 10x the current price. Sad to say, price declined now so I have no choice but to hold longer.
[/quote]
that's right friend don't sell anything at this time. "hold to die" with me . The shark fears most are us, the most stubborn.
no sell , no loss . It just time and patience.
fammy

Activity: 224

Bounty Detective

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 03:16:31 AM

Now that the market and all the coins are fluctuating, the good move and option for me is to hold it longer and sell it soon because of the fact that it is not profitable if you will sell your altcoins especially when it is in the bearish period.

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───
Telegram Channel◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Telegram Group◂ | ▸Youtube Channel
kcgomez09

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 03:32:05 AM

Maybe they need money thats why they selling their coins even though they want to hold
Pages: « 1 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 [108] 109 110 111 »
  Print  

Jump to: