Bitcoin Forum
May 31, 2024, 12:42:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 [109] 110 111 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why are you selling your altcoins so soon?  (Read 11361 times)
dizzy1996

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

MoonDeFi

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 03:36:12 AM

If we analyze altcoins as a whole, they immediately sell mostly to participants of bounty companies, as well as early investors who went to pre-sale, in my opinion it is extremely stupid, and also strongly beats the token rate on the stock exchanges and with the release immediately brings down its rate

► MoonDefi ◄ ♦ Decentralised Protocol For Automated Liquidity ♦ ► MoonDefi ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit
warning_btc

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 03:41:53 AM

Because i am not believe in that altcoin in long term.
I am dont want have huge amount different altcoins.

joelsamuya

Activity: 532
Merit: 41

https://emirex.com

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 03:58:15 AM

I here and see that a lot of people are selling their altcoins for this reason or for that reason. In some cases I here that people are even spending their altcoins to buy Bitcoin. Now that one really has me confused. To me it's way to early to be selling your altcoins. It's like selling an original painting before it even gains in value or while it is still gaining in value. What smart investor does that unless they are selling out of fear or because they are desperate. For me I am holding all of my coins for now because it is way to early to even think about selling your altcoins; what say you?

So tell me, why are you selling your altscoins so soon?

For now, some of my tokens and altcoins are now becoming shitcoins, from the value of 100% it goes down to 20% value, honestly, if the market recovers so soon, i would definitely sell this tokens for this reason, and in fact, i got this from bounty promotion and i never sell even at the first time, so i think i need to pay my effort for promoting those projects. Some tokens nowadays are now becoming less valuable compared to previous months.
montaza

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 04:03:44 AM

I believe and knew that cryptocurrency has a great future and it will grow more, but I sell some of my coins when I'm in need even though I don't want to throw away my coins yet because i want to hold till it doubles
ginobitcoiner

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

BBOD Trading Platform

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 04:08:56 AM

those who sell their altcoins when prices are falling have 2 different possibilities, because they really need money so they are forced to sell them at low prices, or they keep their money by doing cutloss. to avoid more losses

innocentone
Copper Member

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 04:14:14 AM

For me, I am selling my altcoin immediately if i know that the project has no future. But those altcoins that has a strong team and good project, I hold them until they accumulated good value.

Turkish88

Activity: 714
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 04:19:09 AM

I am selling coins if this coins hit my target in price.
I am not remember when my investments hit target value, i am not selling for long time.

Help to Ukrainian citizens
ETH donations adress - 0xe23CB47AC32F0b8750d4D0Dd4e160Fa6F8fF30EF
lehnelora

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 04:23:30 AM

When I invest in some coins. And if I see that the coins I buy and grow very slowly. So this should I sell as soon as possible and the results of the sale of the coins, I switch to the better coins. In the trade certainly, a target we should benefit.
jaja colleen

Activity: 188
Merit: 2

Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platfor

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 05:06:27 AM

There are reasons why we sell our Altcoins,every holders have different plan in the tokens they hold some of them they sell there tokens because the token price they hold hit their expected target,or some of holders need urgently fiat so even if they lose they will sell it and other are because of this bearish market some of the holders panic selling their tokens to make their income safe.

⟨   EraSwapToken.io   ⟩  ⟩  ICO Active   Join Now  ⟩
Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform
Newer

Activity: 38

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 05:49:44 AM

The reason I sell altcoin quickly is because I need money, for this reason I sell the altcoins that I have. And if I don't need money, I will hold back the altcoins I have for sale when the price is high and I get profit from sales, not all the altcoins you hold can give you an advantage.
Anies_Sandi

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 06:01:12 AM

I here and see that a lot of people are selling their altcoins for this reason or for that reason. In some cases I here that people are even spending their altcoins to buy Bitcoin. Now that one really has me confused. To me it's way to early to be selling your altcoins. It's like selling an original painting before it even gains in value or while it is still gaining in value. What smart investor does that unless they are selling out of fear or because they are desperate. For me I am holding all of my coins for now because it is way to early to even think about selling your altcoins; what say you?

I sell quickly I don't think I am doing right now because I have the confidence and patience that I don't panic and get confused with the bad conditions and in my opinion, in the current condition, we are good at seeing and utilizing the opportunities we have to make a profit
calandra78
Copper Member

Activity: 840
Merit: 114

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 06:03:23 AM

The reason I sell altcoin quickly is because I need money, for this reason I sell the altcoins that I have. And if I don't need money, I will hold back the altcoins I have for sale when the price is high and I get profit from sales, not all the altcoins you hold can give you an advantage.
yes I am also like you, the reason I sell my altcoin quickly, because there is a reason, that is I really need money when my economy is not very fulfilled, and really need money
Nexus77

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 06:06:35 AM

yes I am also like you, the reason I sell my altcoin quickly, because there is a reason, that is I really need money when my economy is not very fulfilled, and really need money
If indeed the price is felt to have matched our calculations, we will certainly make a sale. just like today when prices go down we must be careful in investing
Monbi

Activity: 324
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 06:21:30 AM

The market is falling so long ago that Fiat is already ending. I sell altcoins by a few in order to have at least some amount of money.

MOVIECOIN | THE FINTECH PLATFORM SETTING A NEW STANDARD -
▄                     - FOR ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY TRANSACTIONS                     
FOLLOW US: TELEGRAM | FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | TWITTER | LINKEDIN
Senja Kemuning

Activity: 553
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 06:25:34 AM

I am selling my altcoins soon because I heard negative news about the project, and I was happy because I followed the latest news and wasn't hit by a scam, and some of the tokens I sold before being proven a scam were Titanium BAR and Centra Card.

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
   ███████           ███████
  ███████             ███████
 █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards
▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬
Traffic from €0.01 worldwide

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄      
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████  
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████  
  █████████████████████  
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████    
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
JeffreyElvis

Activity: 162

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 05:43:23 PM

You should not sell your altcoins very soon. Coins like Paragon, Stellar and Ripple shall rise very soon but not right now. Till then hold your coins and keep storing them until you see a rise.
Tilim@Tilim

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 07:52:57 PM

I quickly sell my tokens because I'm afraid of the price fall. Now the market is unstable. I'm restless.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Gryphet

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 08:09:48 PM

Because when the price comes very large and refuse it in this market, I think it's nonsense, then the price is always very much subsides

(❪  B I T E N N Y  ❫)   Simplify your future
http://bitenny.io/
Jaci

Activity: 219
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 08:20:11 PM

We know altcoins are a assets and when the money is needed people sell those assets at the exact moment. Since this is a wealth, so people sell it for their needs and there may be many reasons for selling it. If you know about cryptocarrency, then you can understand when the market is down, at that moment most people sell their coins for fear. If you have lots of coin and if you see market is doing down then there is nothing to worry about for a while or wait for some time. Market will definitely go to good position and you can sell your assets at a good price.
martushka27

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 08:22:09 PM

I sell my coins only in two cases. The first case is the achievement by the coin of the profit level I planned. The second case is the fall of a coin below a dangerous level.

[ DESICO ] A PLATFORM TO ISSUE AND TRADE SECURITY TOKENS
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
      [ JOIN OUR TELEGRAM COMMUNITY ]         WEBSITE FACEBOOK TWITTER
Pages: « 1 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 [109] 110 111 »
  Print  

Jump to: