Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:11:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Prediction : Dream or real ?  (Read 1791 times)
rapsa2018

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:03:28 AM

I think most of the predictions they say here in the forum that raise the price of bitcoin will be fulfilled because many investors are hoping to increase the bitcoin so they buy a large amount of bitcoin today.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
arin_muah

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:12:03 AM

I think most of the predictions they say here in the forum that raise the price of bitcoin will be fulfilled because many investors are hoping to increase the bitcoin so they buy a large amount of bitcoin today.
there must be a reason investors buy bitcoin in large quantities. currently many positive news that can push the bitcoin movement to rise.such as cboe etf news in september.if it accepted, we will se bitcoin hit highest price ever.
Malamok101

Activity: 868
Merit: 100

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:15:17 AM

their dream about bitcoin prediction will be true SOON because the bitcoin price increases are so great today and it's finally up to date that july starts to increase the bitcoin price and it has grown considerably.

maninas

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:26:11 PM

6500 is not impossible, but in the near future it is impossible, because it takes time
maybe 2 more years on halving day bitcoin prices start up slowly again to make new ath
from which we know the amount of bitcoin distributed each year will decrease and in time there will be no more circulation of bitcoin will probably make bitcoin rare and more valuable and will affect the price
Rodeo02

Activity: 1302
Merit: 577

avatar and signature space for rent !!!

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:45:13 PM

their dream about bitcoin prediction will be true SOON because the bitcoin price increases are so great today and it's finally up to date that july starts to increase the bitcoin price and it has grown considerably.

Well some people loss some hope and some are always taking to dream on while they are taking to be more efficient on while their are in this crypt currency , as you may also have to dream with encountering some failure are very common with it so expect the fact that everything are not to be taken as you wish to granted but more on being realistics in this world full of speculations.
galinskiydmitriy

Activity: 123
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 01:59:59 PM

I think this forecast is quite realistic and if you carefully analyze the positive news that comes out recently, all doubts immediately leave.
cryptoalfs76

Activity: 406

▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰&#9

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:06:31 PM

I dont know did you watch or not, Cliff High published a video on Youtube where he said that Bitcoin will reach 64k price till mid April 2018. I am not sure if it is possible or not but in my opinion price makers wont let the Chinese investors to buy bitcoin such a cheap price like 7k-8k USD. I am really curious what people on here think about that ?

We could say thats this bitcoin prediction is only a dreams and a parts of speculation of the investor,thats someday the bitcoin price value will going high or turns into 64k as what stated  and published  on the video of you tube,while in the other hands talking about the chinese investor there is a threats between the foreign investor and the chinese people due to implementation before thats they not accepts the foreign ICO project to there country,thats why i thinks they do not let the chinese investor to buy a cheap price of btc.

badaovodich

Activity: 265

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 04:29:33 PM

This is the result that Bitcoin brings to 64k by the end of the year, not surprisingly, because Bitcoin's benefits and value are not profitable.
miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 04:52:02 PM

Bitcoin prediction is based on their experience about the price and by looking the charts because last year bitcoin reached to 19k, which nobody expects that bitcoin will reach to that much high value. Sometimes prediction may come true for everything we have to wait and see.
isaac_clarke22

Activity: 1596
Merit: 264

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 05:12:26 PM

What could be the opposing word for FUD? Like what if there will be more of opposite of FUDs for the encouragement of investors. Could these dreams in Bitcoin be too infinite now?

Bitcoin prediction is based on their experience about the price and by looking the charts because last year bitcoin reached to 19k, which nobody expects that bitcoin will reach to that much high value. Sometimes prediction may come true for everything we have to wait and see.

Prediction could just be taken as an encouragement in the majority. No one has the definition of its price. Whales? Nah, give me a break for that.
stellgod

Activity: 659
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 05:10:48 AM

I dont know did you watch or not, Cliff High published a video on Youtube where he said that Bitcoin will reach 64k price till mid April 2018. I am not sure if it is possible or not but in my opinion price makers wont let the Chinese investors to buy bitcoin such a cheap price like 7k-8k USD. I am really curious what people on here think about that ?
Do not you think it's ridiculous to believe people who do not trade but only drive away?)
They say their estimates do not risk anything, only you risk.
It is very important to understand that trading and analytical evaluation of the market are completely different things
If you want to not lose in this market, you need to develop your system
And only after you test it, you should start risking money
To test the system you do not even need money, just go through all the entries that you see on the chart that you can find for free
And only after you understand the principle of the market - start risking
In this case, you should only trade by the rules that you checked, otherwise you will lose money
Search for ideas for the system start with youtube, other trading resources, here is one of the quality: http://www.insiderport.com/
Pay attention to the patterns used, the risk-to-profit ratio, and test your ideas.
There is no other way
Please check out the current price and see what is the changes in it after which you will perceive that the dream is coming true for many people and the value is on the increase trend. We are happy to see the price going higher which took a long to show its potential but current situations are favorable for sellers, however selling at this stage is less profitable but selling in higher market will benefit them the most.
gunungkembar

Activity: 545
Merit: 43

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 05:31:00 AM

bitcoin predictions in my opinion it all can happen even though it starts from a dream but I am sure it can become a reality and you can get very much profit if you can take advantage of it all.
Cacao2017

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:12:00 AM

In June I predicted bitcoin prices in August would be over 8000 and luckily my predictions became true for today, so predictions about bitcoin will be base if the analysts have analytical good price on the market
rose8963

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:50:04 AM

I think that at this time bitcoin prices could rise to the $ 20000 level is absolutely difficult and almost impossible in 2018 not to mention the bitcoin price will be able to reach the $ 64000 mark. The market is currently in the bearish trend in the long term, so I believe that at this point you should only trade short and trade on bitcoin. The bitcoin price of my analysis will continue to fall until the end of 2018 and may reach the $ 4,000 mark by the end of the year.
SirLancelot

Activity: 2478
Merit: 582

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:43:35 AM

If you have revisited on the thread you had created wayback in February then you would able to compare the situations as of now where we didn't even tend to break out 9k price and those predictions isn't really reliable anytime even no matter how popular is the person would be on making such or saying those words. This do only proves on how volatile and unpredictable the market would be. Lots of speculations had failed up yet we are almost hitting the 4th quarter but the price is still tanking.
Yeah you find out it right that bitcoin isn’t that much predictable. Things are always hidden and you can’teven predict what is going to happen next day. Sometimes you are guessing something else and reality gets totally different from what you have exposed in your mind. So don’t just let this thing control your mind. Leave this discussion and start focusing on the current scenario.
dungthuy

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:15:07 AM

Bitcoin will increase for sure, but it will go around $20k for this year, to get up to $64K, it will be like bitcoin is going to dominate the economy, and I don't think it will happen.
Findingnemo

Activity: 2324
Merit: 758

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:25:04 AM

Predictions are just predictions some mind calculation o there is no need that it need to be real.There is no experts in the bitcoin price predictions because the market is too unstable and never react in the same way what happened in the past years.So everyone can do predictions and start trusting them maybe that will come true if you are lucky person.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator
Adrin

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:56:19 PM

The dream is only useful when it has some true reason. Since we all know about the dropped record of bitcoin so we can expect such dream. I don’t think that it can happen. Upon the history of Bitcoin, we can just hope about the improvement of bitcoin for an expected time though it so early to expect. If bitcoin price can be rock 1k to 8k in just some months and drop as well then everybody can predict what is going to start next some months. We can’t provide any time frame for this. My expectation about bitcoin price can be rock 40% to 75% for next 3 months.
Coinnosaurus

Activity: 643
Merit: 264

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:50:05 PM

I am extremely optimistic about bitcoin in the very long-term and believe we will go to 100K and possibly even more in the long run.
Xising

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:18:49 PM

I think that with the benefits that bitcoin bring, the price of it up again is very easy to guess. It can be seen that in the past five weeks bitcoin price has lost 70% of value but now it has turned back up to $ 8200. That shows that investors are still very interested in bitcoin - digital gold. So in the coming months bitcoin will increase very strongly, this is the opportunity for us to trade.

I think right now, especially with the current situation of the market, we have to look realistically at the things that have more chances of happening. I guess, one that would be largely believed is the amount it can reach given an amount of time. Predictions could have some tinge of reality to it; however, it will not reflect what would really happen in the market and with the value of the coins because the cryptocurrency market is such an unpredictable market to be in, and so, it would be premature to base your actions on just predictions alone because the chance of it happening is not so big.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: