Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:24:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Prediction : Dream or real ?  (Read 1791 times)
omorfi (OP)

Activity: 728
Merit: 264

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:51:55 AM

I dont know did you watch or not, Cliff High published a video on Youtube where he said that Bitcoin will reach 64k price till mid April 2018. I am not sure if it is possible or not but in my opinion price makers wont let the Chinese investors to buy bitcoin such a cheap price like 7k-8k USD. I am really curious what people on here think about that ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
GryphoCry

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 01:40:52 AM

Pretty hard to reach, i think BTC would be 20-25k at mid-april
coinscircle

Activity: 202
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 01:55:01 AM

I dont know did you watch or not, Cliff High published a video on Youtube where he said that Bitcoin will reach 64k price till mid April 2018. I am not sure if it is possible or not but in my opinion price makers wont let the Chinese investors to buy bitcoin such a cheap price like 7k-8k USD. I am really curious what people on here think about that ?
I think that with the benefits that bitcoin bring, the price of it up again is very easy to guess. It can be seen that in the past five weeks bitcoin price has lost 70% of value but now it has turned back up to $ 8200. That shows that investors are still very interested in bitcoin - digital gold. So in the coming months bitcoin will increase very strongly, this is the opportunity for us to trade.
boboking

Activity: 224
Merit: 19

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:07:53 AM

Anything is possible but i think April 2018 is a very short amount of time to reach that price. I feel that predition is really ambitious. My bet is around $20k.

Also if this happens $64k in 2 monthals, then it is another parbolic rise and i am pretty sure after that rise another price correction will happen.
Panchum

Activity: 378
Merit: 55

Be Good to me!

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:06:03 AM

Bitcoin is real it is proven many get their benefits on bitcoin. They are rich now,because bitcoin gives them their dream they hope for. Bitcoin is not just a dream you can see it in your life if you are a bitcoin worker. You can identify what bitcoin is in your life.As lve seen all what happened about bitcoin in our community is real. It Gives a real Life who is worth. That you can see the evidence of bitcoin has a proof  in their lives.
Tynovten_

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:07:15 AM

Whatever could happen. First if you keep giving positive news for bitcoin, that's so easy. But not with in short time. Btc is keep being attacked with negative news so it makes the price go down. A news from china right now have fixed the price.

Zsywt1024

Activity: 286
Merit: 8

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:32:53 AM

Whatever could happen. First if you keep giving positive news for bitcoin, that's so easy. But not with in short time. Btc is keep being attacked with negative news so it makes the price go down. A news from china right now have fixed the price.
Then you have misunderstood the situation in China 
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:38:59 AM

It's just another speculators and what makes you take it seriously?

There currently someone that predicted the price of bitcoin could be reached 100k in this year.

that's clearly the only speculation from him.

But if you saw the history of bitcoin went from 1k into 10k just in some months and then you can take your own conclusion about that.

What will be happening if bitcoin goes from 8k to 64k?

That needs 6x increase.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
chris200x9
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 05:50:28 AM

I dont know did you watch or not, Cliff High published a video on Youtube where he said that Bitcoin will reach 64k price till mid April 2018.

I don't believe in prices moving so fast can survive for long because surely it may come back current level if it grows so fast. Always slow and study movement can survive for long. I don't think even by end of this year Bitcoin prices may reach that level.

But if you saw the history of bitcoin went from 1k into 10k just in some months and then you can take your own conclusion about that.

What will be happening if bitcoin goes from 8k to 64k?

That needs 6x increase.

But currently a lot of negative news is coming up every now and then so it may not be possible to grow 6X times now. It may take quite long time to see that 6X times growth.
nicolas1979

Activity: 826
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:03:50 AM

Why we should take attention with news/ people with opinion like that?. That's only private opinion and chance to happen is 50 - 50 and the real time ( right now ) bitcoin market not support that opinion. You should stay calm, even bitcoin will raise again, it will never reach 64k specially mid April. Target too high and market has their own answer. Thank you bro.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
nasipadang

Activity: 1274
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:31:01 AM

With the decline in bitcoin prices and bad news about bitcoin yesterday I'm not sure in mid-april will rise that high, I mean $ 64k is a value that when compared to the bitcoin price in right now. In case market demand in bitcoin rises so high it may happen but is unlikely.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
satria33

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:41:26 AM

This can happen if bitcoin can reach the highest price, because we also can not predict exactly what bitcoin prices like now, can only take the moment in every bitcoin price increase.
omorfi (OP)

Activity: 728
Merit: 264

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:05:23 AM

I do not expect 64k Bitcoin price till April or May. But we need to admit that when the price of Bitcoin rise or fall, very enermous margins can occur. That guy has not too many but really fanatic followers  Roll Eyes
Sylar2016

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:09:01 AM

Most prediction like BTC at 500K or 1Million I think are dreams, but surely its value is higher then nowdays.

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:27:14 AM

Can this be a sign that I also have contact with universal mind as I had a dream that bitcoin get to $64,000! I think this is going to come into reality as many of us have said something hear and most time the come to pass. If bitcoin is going to get to $64,000 then I will advise those that bought bitcoin at $19,000 last December and did not opportune to sell should hold there  coins until bitcoin get back at it feat before selling them. Goodluck to me and you.
ecnalubma

Activity: 1526
Merit: 420

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:54:48 AM

It can happen if whales pump it during that time, but I think 64k is too high but let see maybe he's right. A lot of factors may affect in the future price, well if the good news are published daily then bitcoin may achieved that pretty easy.
ShadowBits

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:56:53 AM

I think that kind of prediction is so difficult to achieve, first we need to break the resistance line, and of course we still haven't touch at $20,000 yet.
Nicol3

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:22:02 AM

These are just speculations and assumptions that bitcoin will reach that amount, of course who would not want bitcoin to reach that price right? Specially now that bitcoin has become so popular because of the price increase last November-December, it was really an eye opener for those who are hesitant about investing in bitcoin. It could however reach that amount but it still depends on the news too if there are positive ones for bitcoin, so we will just have to wait and see what will happen.

piloder
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1006

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:37:30 AM

It sounds like he has high expectation which might not come true because this short time price can't make around 10x jump specially when market is still in bearish mood.

Price makers? You mean whales? Actually whales have already cashed out at top and now will start buying to create panic buying among new investors.
Makrochain

Activity: 130
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:57:02 AM

Bitcoin "died" a very spectacular way ... many times

📉-94% June-November 2011 from $ 32 to $ 2 because mtgox hacker

📉-36% Jun 2012 from $ 7 on $ 4 linod hacker

📉 -79% April 2013 from $ 266 to $ 54. Mtgox has stopped trading

📉-49% February 2014 mtgox crash

📉 -87% from $ 1166 on $ 170 November 2013 to January 2015

📉 -40% September 2017 from $ 5000 on $ 2972 Chinese ban

📉-68% December 2017 for now. From $ 20500 to $ 6,100

JOIN OTHER PEOPLE WHO WILL ENJOY
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: