Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:54:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Prediction : Dream or real ?  (Read 1791 times)
atrocityx

Activity: 336
Merit: 71

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 05:05:11 AM

It's really hard to say what an accurate prediction would be here in October of 2018.. I think we go up from here but our ceiling is quite low without ETF announcement... maybe 10k is top for year but next year if ETF is approved, the sky can really be the limit when fomo goes.. maybe 20-50k are reasonable for 2019 and much higher for 2020 before a huge correction. At this point the bear market seems to have put in its bottom and i doubt anything sub 5k is on the table now.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Keyboard PC

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 05:43:04 AM

This bitcoin price prediction can only initially be a dream that can become a reality because bitcoin has a very limited total supply and bitcoin also has a very high demand so that someday it does not rule out the possibility that the price of bitcoin can be very expensive.
Stolivie

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 10:08:02 AM

It's hard to predict the price of bitcoin but I believe there's still a chance that it will go high by ber months. Just keep believing and buying.

Most of the cryptocurrency analyst are expecting for the price of bitcoins to actually reach $50k dollars this year and it was possible if most of the people will continuously investing so it will be always depending on the demand in the market.
We can all assume and predict that bitcoin will rise, unfortunately, we cannot guarantee and know what will going to happen and what such activities or any other matters that can affect its growth and declining because of this serious matters or particular concern like ETF to somehow manipulate the price and but before it happens.
Yes it is, because many people expect much to earn big profits with predictions that it will keep rising but the reality is, it can go down and rise without us knowing.
To guarantee a bitcoin prediction is not easy because the price is not stable yet.

Bitcoin is volatile and it can be change any time. Not to believe in predict and buy bitcoin and hold them.Its easy to make a video and viral it on YouTube. Anything on internet is fake.
I never believe in predictions therefore for me all predictions are just dreams and there is no reality in it. If we observe the previous predictions of 2017 about the bitcoin price in 2018, we would find that all the predictions are against the market situation in this year. Reality is that what we see today in the current market. Future is just dreams and nothing more.
MrVuuu

Activity: 445
Merit: 111

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 11:34:44 AM

I believe that no one knows exactly what will happen, especially in cryptocurrency. Personally, I think that Bitcoin will drop to 4-5k, only then it will grow, but this is just my opinion and there are a million such opinions. Of course, someone will guess, but this does not mean that he will guess further
Boris_sahnevich

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 11:38:15 AM

I do not believe in predictions about the price of bitcoin, especially in predictions from famous personalities, because it can be done on purpose. Perhaps this is another manipulation.
futureofeth

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 11:45:29 AM

If somehow ETF is agreed, corporate money will come into cryptoworld (which will be billions of dollars) so yes I believe bitcoin can be 30000 dollars in a bullrun.

Yes, now the major situation is Bitcoin ETF acceptance because many corporate companies are showing interest in order to invest in Bitcoin and crypto world. So it is always real to dream the price of Bitcoin because we are very close Bitcoin acceptance.
crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 12:29:54 PM

does this happen, no. it is one way to make investors panic. and apparently the price fell. Bitcoin falls at a price of $ 6500. it's not easy, making bitcoin pumps is difficult for people who don't have crypto influence. even now the SEC agency contributes to bitcoin, so 80% of the price of bitcoin is affected by the news. so to reach $ 64,000 I think it's very difficult this year. may occur in 2019-2022
Rohtox

Activity: 854
Merit: 115

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 05:33:00 PM

I dont know did you watch or not, Cliff High published a video on Youtube where he said that Bitcoin will reach 64k price till mid April 2018. I am not sure if it is possible or not but in my opinion price makers wont let the Chinese investors to buy bitcoin such a cheap price like 7k-8k USD. I am really curious what people on here think about that ?
Up to this point, it's clearly a precursor too. Nearly the end of 2018, exactly three months away. But its price is now down to $ 3,000. And if the situation is optimistic, it can only shrink to $ 30000. Not any more . I believe in Bitcoin's future, but I do not believe in speculation about such a move.

I think bitcoin will not fall until as low as that, for me $ 3.000 is a number which's impossible. And $ 30.000 is the price which I had previously believed that it would be realized by the end of 2018. But the current market situation's increasingly uncertain, has made me doubt.

I think that might happen because no one can know the future. for 30,000 at the end of this year, it is also doubtful. I hope that the price of 10,000 until the end of this year is good to increase again next year

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
Macinto$h

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 05:40:45 PM

It makes me laugh when I read such predictions. Someone actually believed that bitcoin could cost 64 thousand this year. Many who believed it - now suffer from losses.
robotrobert

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 09:09:46 AM

It's hard to predict the price of bitcoin but I believe there's still a chance that it will go high by ber months. Just keep believing and buying.

Most of the cryptocurrency analyst are expecting for the price of bitcoins to actually reach $50k dollars this year and it was possible if most of the people will continuously investing so it will be always depending on the demand in the market.
We can all assume and predict that bitcoin will rise, unfortunately, we cannot guarantee and know what will going to happen and what such activities or any other matters that can affect its growth and declining because of this serious matters or particular concern like ETF to somehow manipulate the price and but before it happens.
Yes it is, because many people expect much to earn big profits with predictions that it will keep rising but the reality is, it can go down and rise without us knowing.
To guarantee a bitcoin prediction is not easy because the price is not stable yet.

Bitcoin is volatile and it can be change any time. Not to believe in predict and buy bitcoin and hold them.Its easy to make a video and viral it on YouTube. Anything on internet is fake.
indeed we cannot guess the price of bitcoin which is uncertain going up and down because bitcoin changes every second of the price
I do believe bitcoin but not the given price for the future. I only believe the current position of the market and the current position tells that the market is red and investors are unhappy with this situation. The price is not increasing than $6800 for long time and this is very rough situation for the investors and traders. They are not making money for several months.
rumexx

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:09:19 AM

Prediction ends by what it is called mere prediction that may come to be actual or may not be. Prediction  may not come to be and so we can see that April has come and gone bitcoin did not make a new high more than 2017 December high  of  19K plus. In an speculative market  prediction is not useful in volatile market like crypto market it can ever come to pass because market must surely react to the news and incidents that happened within any time.Bitcoin has been resilience and will recover according to the market sentiments.
letecia012

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:46:20 AM

I dont know did you watch or not, Cliff High published a video on Youtube where he said that Bitcoin will reach 64k price till mid April 2018. I am not sure if it is possible or not but in my opinion price makers wont let the Chinese investors to buy bitcoin such a cheap price like 7k-8k USD. I am really curious what people on here think about that ?
It is your discretion to believe or not but most of the time prediction are only made to hype or create FUD in the msrketucj better if you yourself have and independent research in the market don't just rely on prediction and speculation as this often are falls hope that may end up losing money if you believe in it.
Iwabe

Activity: 74
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 02:09:28 PM

Bitcoin is in the good year according to the experts because of the higher number of demand that they get from their investors asides from that they have a good feedbacks   that can satisfy you
eekkaa

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 03:59:44 PM

I feel the prediction of the price of bitcoin and some other cryptocurrency can become a reality because I realize that nothing that is impossible on cryptocurrency is possible, but I believe the dream of cryptocurrency prices can become expensive soon.
hawkins

Activity: 1204
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 04:13:33 PM

I feel the prediction of the price of bitcoin and some other cryptocurrency can become a reality because I realize that nothing that is impossible on cryptocurrency is possible, but I believe the dream of cryptocurrency prices can become expensive soon.
I hope that will come true. well, so many people are predicting that. but don't be so hopeful with predictions, because after all, it remains a prediction. so even though we hope, we also have to prepare other things to cover losses that we don't think.
badaovodich

Activity: 265

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 04:19:55 PM

For Bitcoin to increase at 64k, I think you are just dreaming, we should look at the fact that no property can reach that threshold and if so, I think it only appears in the future crypto.
criptouser

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:22:46 PM

Most likely, your predictor of the price of Bitcoin, was significantly mistaken.

dulinivanrus

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 11:53:37 PM

With such a strong growth it was possible but there was a correction of the course. Most likely in the near future it will be able to reach such a price. 2-3 years.

✦ ZOPTAX ✦
❝ Disrupting VOIP with Blockchain ❞
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:59:08 PM

For those who predicts that Bitcoin will reach 1 Million USD before end of this year, they are more likely dreaming specially if they don't have anything to back up their claim, only number and a wild guess. If they say Bitcoin may reach $50,000 USD by end of this year and provide technical analysis, then it maybe for real but you cant rely on that as 100% sure that it will happen.
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 02:38:27 AM

For Bitcoin to increase at 64k, I think you are just dreaming, we should look at the fact that no property can reach that threshold and if so, I think it only appears in the future crypto.
That's only dream for short term, but for any long term it can happen right? for current market conditions it does not allow prices to rise as high as that, even though the ETF is approved the price will not rise to 64k, but maybe happen inf the future there will be more shocking news
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: