Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:23:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Prediction : Dream or real ?  (Read 1791 times)
marine4u

Activity: 673
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 10:16:06 PM

BTC will be new high mid of 2019..No bull run in this year..
we will not know whether the prediction will only be a dream or real. Crypto world is difficult to predict, we can only analyze it so we are sure. now is the end of the year and usually at the end of the year the price starts to rise slowly but there is currently no progress.
Cryptocurrency is the least predictable financial market I've ever encountered, because it's too small to be dominated by so many factors. I hope that in the coming time when the market is stronger, the volatility will be less likely to create confidence for investors.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lotsky123

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 10:40:12 PM

All are just mere speculation or prediction so meaning it is a dream at least for now. But there is a bigger chance that this dream will become a reality. Because of its volatility factors, bitcoin can bubble anytime so who knows this dream will become for real in the coming days or years.
rhodelmabanal

Activity: 1044
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 10:49:10 PM

BTC will be new high mid of 2019..No bull run in this year..
we will not know whether the prediction will only be a dream or real. Crypto world is difficult to predict, we can only analyze it so we are sure. now is the end of the year and usually at the end of the year the price starts to rise slowly but there is currently no progress.
Cryptocurrency is the least predictable financial market I've ever encountered, because it's too small to be dominated by so many factors. I hope that in the coming time when the market is stronger, the volatility will be less likely to create confidence for investors.
For me this dream can be a reality in the future, and as we fulfill and be courageous at all times it could provide us a better profit. We just need to be patience in a certain circumstances which may occur, and nothing will help us made it but ourselves.

cryptoobvolvent

Activity: 25

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 12:37:03 AM

Many predictions are made by traders, observers and financial experts. I have never seen a video that you said, but so far we can see that the market still shows red. And it will probably move in early September so that it reaches the peak in November.
Virtual-Money

Activity: 236
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 12:46:54 AM

Bitcoin is Unpredictable.But im hoping that its Real. Lets Just wait whats really going to happen to bitcoin
mia khalifa

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:25:25 AM

I think this bitcoin price prediction can be a dream and can become a reality but at least the price movements and predictions of bitcoin prices can be good information to be able to determine the right time to buy and sell coins for new players.
ngacengan

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:01:55 AM

This bitcoin prediction does not seem to be just a bitcoin prediction dream can be said real because all have to make observations and graphical views that have been created to determine the price movement of bitcoin.
ichai

Activity: 445
Merit: 10

Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:12:01 AM

I dont know did you watch or not, Cliff High published a video on Youtube where he said that Bitcoin will reach 64k price till mid April 2018. I am not sure if it is possible or not but in my opinion price makers wont let the Chinese investors to buy bitcoin such a cheap price like 7k-8k USD. I am really curious what people on here think about that ?
I do not think they want the investors to buy at too high prices. because they can see that the market is going down and they do not want their investors to lose money. Indeed, the market has gone down and this will be an opportunity to invest and make a profit.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND • SPEND • SWAP • STAKE • ▬▬▬▬▬▬
yfan2010

Activity: 121
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:20:06 AM

It will be very difficult for me to predict the increase in bitcoin prices, but I believe bitcoin will grow at the end of the year or early next year, I think history will repeat itself.
sedahan13

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 09:40:28 AM

Yes i have seen many youtuber predicted the price of BTC will be going up to $50k -$100k in the end of this year, and i thinking this prediction can be become reality, because currently markep cap of Bitcoin just around $100Billion , and will possible to going up to $200Bn soon, because many investor interesting about it. We can compared with market cap of  Apple that has $1 trilliun, so Bitcoin market still very small and will growing later.

│▌██████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ██████▐│
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│   TELEGRAM   │    TWITTER    │     REDDIT     │    MEDIUM    │
rapsa2018

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 10:10:07 AM

I think their prediction will not happen in bitcoin, especially that the bitcoin price has fallen far and the potential bitcoin has fallen far this year to 2018.
prtty2gal2

Activity: 1092
Merit: 523

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 10:57:37 AM

Bitcoin was originally just a dream of many people, it is simply a tool for making money from users but when we are exposed to this virtual currency long enough, we will recognize what will make bitcoin have Influence around the globe.When bitcoin will truly grow to some extent become a boom around the world so put your faith in it will come true.
The distance from dream to reality is not impossible, many things in real life also come from dreams. Bitcoin is no longer a dream, now it has become a part of real life.
Bitcoin contributes greatly to the development of the whole of humanity and this is the market where no one can control you and you can freely trade your way. I believe in the future Bitcoin will help many people become rich if you have great faith and can keep Bitcoin for at least 10 years to get it.
Like there are many people who have shown the concept of limitless possibilities and have been making wired decisions in the market that ultimately proves fruitful. This is a deviation from the ordinary market mind and innovatively thinking always pays off.

Besides, the price prediction is not very easy and has to be backed by huge market data and other factors that determine the market price. Bitcoin is now a part of the lives of people and it will bring much ease and convenience into the lives of people.

Gannet

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 12:32:34 PM

I know for sure that bitcoin regularly falls and rises. For crypto currency it is completely normal. And sooner or later the price of bitcoin will rise steadily.
nguli

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:57:58 PM

I think this bitcoin price prediction is like a dream and can lead to reality, like in 2017, when I think that bitcoin prices I only dream of reaching a price of $ 20k and it turns out to be a reality.
PancherBitCoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 317

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 06:26:43 PM

I think this bitcoin price prediction is like a dream and can lead to reality, like in 2017, when I think that bitcoin prices I only dream of reaching a price of $ 20k and it turns out to be a reality.
in fact in 2017 we have already shown new maximum prices for the crypto-currency market, then I believe that we will return to these indicators again. But most likely it will be a very long time before that.
KingdomHearts

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:11:49 AM

Bitcoin was originally just a dream of many people, it is simply a tool for making money from users but when we are exposed to this virtual currency long enough, we will recognize what will make bitcoin have Influence around the globe.When bitcoin will truly grow to some extent become a boom around the world so put your faith in it will come true.
The distance from dream to reality is not impossible, many things in real life also come from dreams. Bitcoin is no longer a dream, now it has become a part of real life.
Bitcoin contributes greatly to the development of the whole of humanity and this is the market where no one can control you and you can freely trade your way. I believe in the future Bitcoin will help many people become rich if you have great faith and can keep Bitcoin for at least 10 years to get it.
We can dream for anything but you can make your desire in real meanings, if you desire for the Bitcoin then you can get it easily but if you want then.

Bitcoin is well available on low price in its low market which is currently present and we can use less money in order to buy it. In future after holding from some time till high market we can sell for huge profit and this also happens to other cryptocurrencies.
surbanaB

Activity: 189
Merit: 12

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:29:16 AM

The crypto price just keep down and down, and i never know when this will end and where is the bottomed. Many expert trader and youtuber predicted the price of BTC will be going to the $50k in the end of this year, but i doubt about this prediction since crypto keep going down. But i still positive the price of BTC and altcoin will rise again, but not this year but in next year, will be need longer times.
With the current situation of the whole market, obviously the prediction is pretty wrong. As we all know that cryptocurrency is notoriously volatile, we hardly predict what will happen in the next day, especially it rarely fluctuate like the way we expected. The prediction is just an unsure saying, if it’s such a positive saying, you probably feel better than the negative one. Nevertheless, with the fundamental feature of crypto, don’t rely or trust too much on prediction. Every individual should use knowledge, experience in order that you can plan another strategy in current fluctuation.

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
Kodok Bencot

Activity: 994
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:43:27 AM

When the market is dropping like now it is difficult to know the future of bitcoin, but I'm sure that the future of bitcoin will be bright so investing now is a good and profitable choice.
junglist.massive

Activity: 759
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 10:08:58 PM

It's hard to predict the price of bitcoin but I believe there's still a chance that it will go high by ber months. Just keep believing and buying.

Most of the cryptocurrency analyst are expecting for the price of bitcoins to actually reach $50k dollars this year and it was possible if most of the people will continuously investing so it will be always depending on the demand in the market.
We can all assume and predict that bitcoin will rise, unfortunately, we cannot guarantee and know what will going to happen and what such activities or any other matters that can affect its growth and declining because of this serious matters or particular concern like ETF to somehow manipulate the price and but before it happens.
Yes it is, because many people expect much to earn big profits with predictions that it will keep rising but the reality is, it can go down and rise without us knowing.
To guarantee a bitcoin prediction is not easy because the price is not stable yet.
EddyGameta

Activity: 884
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 10:20:20 PM

Pump or dump know that there is still hope that it will go rise again. I think Ber month is the month for bitcoin to be green again we will soon see the green market hopefully after august and have a great and merry christmas.

I don't think ber months can be an assurance for us to be confident enough, because we didn't know yet what will going to happen in the next couple of months. That pump and dump was a roller coaster that dips so well, and green market sometimes very unpredictable based on the previous market history. Most of the frustrated traders went on disappointed but it's a reverse psychology from other longer term traders, because they had such a brave heart over years of being strong with their faith towards bitcoin. Their trust cannot be measured and in fact they're not even affected with all fuds and fake news. Absolutely their visions wasn't changed at all.
Yes it is, because those who become long-term traders are very patient with strong beliefs, big difference with short-term traders that doing pump and dump quickly, sometimes they are affected by fuds and fake news.
It’s very difficult to guarantee because in cryptocurrency there is no guarantee if the price would always rise.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: