Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:06:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Prediction : Dream or real ?  (Read 1791 times)
Koadharber

Activity: 1065
Merit: 510

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:22:59 PM

I dont know did you watch or not, Cliff High published a video on Youtube where he said that Bitcoin will reach 64k price till mid April 2018. I am not sure if it is possible or not but in my opinion price makers wont let the Chinese investors to buy bitcoin such a cheap price like 7k-8k USD. I am really curious what people on here think about that ?
I think that with the benefits that bitcoin bring, the price of it up again is very easy to guess. It can be seen that in the past five weeks bitcoin price has lost 70% of value but now it has turned back up to $ 8200. That shows that investors are still very interested in bitcoin - digital gold. So in the coming months bitcoin will increase very strongly, this is the opportunity for us to trade.

I think right now, especially with the current situation of the market, we have to look realistically at the things that have more chances of happening. I guess, one that would be largely believed is the amount it can reach given an amount of time. Predictions could have some tinge of reality to it; however, it will not reflect what would really happen in the market and with the value of the coins because the cryptocurrency market is such an unpredictable market to be in, and so, it would be premature to base your actions on just predictions alone because the chance of it happening is not so big.
We shouldn't really expect too much on what are the things we do presume on our mind. We should stay realistic all the times because price can rise up but would really takes time to achieve such ranges.
This is really a very unpredictable market where prices can reach up heights on least expected and can dump in a matter of seconds or minutes. No one really knows and this is why we should
really be smart on how to utilize those movements to make money rather than speculating which isn't even realistic at all.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Guideare

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:15:33 AM

Bitcoin will increase for sure, but it will go around $20k for this year, to get up to $64K, it will be like bitcoin is going to dominate the economy, and I don't think it will happen.
I think that the possibility is there, although its look like difficult but still the investors are confident about bitcoin price that it has the chances that it will reach to 20k  even at the end of 2018.
astridwi

Activity: 262
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:12:32 PM

bitcoin is now more global and many people use it, up from the price of the bitcoin itself can be predicted by some people through some of the activity of the bitcoin each time, with a lot of people like that who can predict the ups and downs bitcoin at that time. with predictions that could look like a dream and reality, both of these are indistinguishable in the end.
Sword555

Activity: 619
Merit: 251

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:16:52 PM

I dont know did you watch or not, Cliff High published a video on Youtube where he said that Bitcoin will reach 64k price till mid April 2018. I am not sure if it is possible or not but in my opinion price makers wont let the Chinese investors to buy bitcoin such a cheap price like 7k-8k USD. I am really curious what people on here think about that ?
The difference is very simple the reality is that we are having bitcoin at the point of $8,000 approximately, and the dreams that we will have it up to 20000 hours till the end of this 2018 year.
spadormie

Activity: 840
Merit: 268

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:23:52 PM

It's also about manipulating the price. In order for you to profit more, you'll go so high and tries to get on those people feet just to get a lot of money out of them. This move is known for those people that are whales. They are whales and they still manipulating everything. They're so greedy.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▀▀▀▀███▄
███████▀     ████
███████   ███████
█████        ████
███████   ███████
▀██████   ██████▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
██    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀  ██
██   █▀   ▀█   ██
██   █▄   ▄█   ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀    ██
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
█▄▄      ████████▄
 █████▄▄████████▌
▀██████████████▌
  █████████████
  ▀██████████▀
   ▄▄██████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

██  ██
  ███████████▄
    ██      ▀█
    ██▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
    ██▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
    ██      ▄█
  ███████████▀
    ██  ██

▄
       ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀      ▄
      ▀█▀  ▀   ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀
███▄▄▄        ▀█▀  ▀     ▄▄▄███       ▐█▄    ▄█▌   ▐█▌   █▄    ▐█▌   ████████   █████▄     ██    ▄█████▄▄   ▐█████▌
████████▄▄           ▄▄████████       ▐███▄▄███▌   ▐█▌   ███▄  ▐█▌      ██      █▌  ▀██    ██   ▄██▀   ▀▀   ▐█
███████████▄       ▄███████████       ▐█▌▀██▀▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██▀██▄▐█▌      ██      █▌   ▐█▌   ██   ██          ▐█████▌
 ████████████     ████████████        ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██  ▀███▌      ██      █▌  ▄██    ██   ▀██▄   ▄▄   ▐█
  ████████████   ████████████         ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██    ▀█▌      ██      █████▀     ██    ▀█████▀▀   ▐█████▌
   ▀███████████ ███████████▀
     ▀███████████████████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
FIND OUT MORE AT MINTDICE.COM
boynamnhi

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:49:17 PM

I believe that the bitcoin price will continue to fall further in 2018 and not recover, you can see that the market is bearish in the long term and market capitalization is just under $ 250 billion. Therefore, I believe that at this point you should only invest short-term bitcoin and day trading. Bitcoin price as per my technical analysis, the price may fall to the $ 4000 mark at the end of 2018.
kriptowitch

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:25:07 PM

well, as usual, here you can delete another source of false predictions. no one can predict the bitcoin rate, as bitcoin will always play against us. And only a small part of the people will be in profit.

ANN |▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰|    ASURE NETWORK     |▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰| Bounty
FIRST SCALABLE DECENTRALIZED SOCIAL SECURITY NETWORK
DonFacundo

Activity: 1344

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:45:58 PM

His prediction is failed bitcoin is still down in this month, but I believe that bitcoin could reach that price that he predicted, but not this year maybe to 2 or 4 years.

alibaba93

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:48:27 PM

I believe that real bitcoin prices will fall sharply in the near future, you can see that the market is fluctuating continuously and it is hard to guess, bitcoin prices are constantly falling, despite a slight recovery but after That's why I believe you should only invest in bitcoin at this time so you can make the most risky profit.
Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:01:48 PM

I believe that real bitcoin prices will fall sharply in the near future, you can see that the market is fluctuating continuously and it is hard to guess, bitcoin prices are constantly falling, despite a slight recovery but after That's why I believe you should only invest in bitcoin at this time so you can make the most risky profit.
Only time can tell the price of bitcoin from the start is really unpredictable, because there are so many factors that may affect the bitcoin price and it will always depend on the volume of the investors around the crypto feild. Bitcoin is already trusted maybe we need to wait a little time and see the constant change of the amazing bitcoin price.
rexxarofmoknathal

Activity: 966
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:06:12 PM

His prediction is failed bitcoin is still down in this month, but I believe that bitcoin could reach that price that he predicted, but not this year maybe to 2 or 4 years.

Its certainly a mixture of both, its not real because it will take longer than predicted and its real as it will happen but it will just take some time.

BUY & SELL
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
BITCOIN ETHEREUM RIPPLE
FAQ
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
AFFILIATE PROGRAM

░██████████████████░
████████████████████
█████████▀░░░███████
█████████░░▄████████
███████▀▀░░▀▀███████
███████▄▄░░▄▄███████
█████████░░█████████

█████████░░█████████

█████████▄▄█████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
░██████████████████░
████████████████████
████████████▀▀▀█▀███
███░▀█████▀░░░░░▀███
███▌░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░█████

██████▄░░░░░▄▄██████

█████▄▄▄▄███████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
░██████████████████░
████████████████████
████████████████████
███████████▀▀░░▐████
███████▀▀░░░░░█████
████▀░░░▄█▀░░░▐█████
█████▄▄█▀░░░░░██████

███████▌▄▄▄▐██████

████████████████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
chel0

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:50:29 PM

This is really the hardest part for us bitcoiners in making decisions as in when to buy and sell our coins or until when are we going to hold this since bitcoin is merely manipulative and very unpredictable. I think the price mentioned in the thread although it was six months ago for me is unrealistic or will be in dreams only. Up to date, the bitcoin price is at around $6800 and $64K prediction had passed since we are already in the month of August. I think it takes more time before BTC price recovers.
coinscircle

Activity: 202

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:54:09 PM

As far as I can see, the price of bitcoin can rebound and surpass the $ 20000 mark is unlikely, you can see that the market is fluctuating continuously and difficult to guess, bitcoin prices are constantly recovering strongly , so I believe that at this point you should only short-term investment to be able to reduce the risk.
logan16j

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:23:46 PM

I believe that bitcoin prices will continue to fall further in 2018 and it is difficult to recover, so I believe that at this time you should only invest in short-term bitcoin and should not start long term. The market is bearish in the long term so bitcoin prices may continue to drop sharply at any time and according to my analysis may fall to $ 5800 next month.
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:38:42 AM

I believe that bitcoin prices will continue to fall further in 2018 and it is difficult to recover, so I believe that at this time you should only invest in short-term bitcoin and should not start long term. The market is bearish in the long term so bitcoin prices may continue to drop sharply at any time and according to my analysis may fall to $ 5800 next month.
No one knows about the prediction if it will become real or what ; the market is always unstable and we don't have the power to predict on the future price of bitcoin. I believe that it will rise soon but there is no exact time or maybe exact date on when it will rise. Thatvis why we really need a big patience if we are going to invest on crypto.
tothanhtuan

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:28:03 AM

I personally just wish it would get it the hell over with. I gave up watching every day a couple months ago. Sounds nutty to say this, but crypto stopped being 'fun' for me after the 4th of 5th month of constant grind down. Wish it would just go ahead and go to wherever the hell it is going so we can at least have a chance to start dreaming and enjoying the space again.
pinoyden

Activity: 756

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:55:56 AM

I personally just wish it would get it the hell over with. I gave up watching every day a couple months ago. Sounds nutty to say this, but crypto stopped being 'fun' for me after the 4th of 5th month of constant grind down. Wish it would just go ahead and go to wherever the hell it is going so we can at least have a chance to start dreaming and enjoying the space again.

same here . i also gave up watching the price and looking for updates regarding on the flow of cryptos since it has been going down for a longer time . the fun was indeed stop because cryptos aint giving us a good profit anymore . so i guess , this is the moment that we say that we are dreaming again . we are dreaming in the hopes that bitcoin could possibly recover   but it is also real , it is real that bitcoin is suffering from recovery due to some seriuos problems or pure manipulaion i bet?
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:04:55 AM

Bitcoin will increase for sure, but it will go around $20k for this year, to get up to $64K, it will be like bitcoin is going to dominate the economy, and I don't think it will happen.
I think that the possibility is there, although its look like difficult but still the investors are confident about bitcoin price that it has the chances that it will reach to 20k  even at the end of 2018.
anything can happen in the bitcoin market, last year the price could reach $19k whereas this year the marketcap could be bigger than last year, price changes are sometimes confusing, but rest assured that the price of bitcoin will definitely continue to rise, because that trust will build demand in market
otunayode

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:55:38 AM

Everything about cryptocurrency has been from the onset considered to be a fad, the expert argue it will fade a way. Now look at where cryptocurrency are right now with billions in capitalization. Bitcoin prediction is as real as it get!

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P crypto exchange   ]      ▬▬▬▬    THE MOST ADVANCED P2P
                                      Telegram        Twitter                   CRYPTO EXCHANGE PLATFORM
                                                    Bitcointalk      Facebook            [   ◾◾◾ JOIN ICO      WHITEPAPER   ]
perla

Activity: 1932
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:05:51 AM

I think that the possibility is there, although its look like difficult but still the investors are confident about bitcoin price that it has the chances that it will reach to 20k  even at the end of 2018.
anything can happen in the bitcoin market, last year the price could reach $19k whereas this year the marketcap could be bigger than last year, price changes are sometimes confusing, but rest assured that the price of bitcoin will definitely continue to rise, because that trust will build demand in market
peak time is already done maybe, it is right if bitcoin reach it is peak and no one can't predict it. but bigger it will, bigger problem will happen. i think it is to think real about bitcoin like it must be stable because even high price sometime not good for user itself

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████