Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:24:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Prediction : Dream or real ?  (Read 1791 times)
RachelArmstrong34

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:16:05 AM

I think it's hard to predict about BTC in the future, therefore just get tokens and sell it when you still can

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
samtasse1488

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:26:28 PM

So we wait for the further fall of bitcoin and continue to invest on risks in the new projects of crypto.
coffigayo

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:59:24 PM

I think it's just speculation and the assumption that Bitcoin will reach. Particularly now that Bitcoin has become very popular due to price hikes in the last month. It turns out that it does not match the predictions, probably with statements that keep people waiting, but for now many people are experiencing loss.
ngocdhbk2

Activity: 404
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:19:58 PM

Bitcoin is a dream of many people who want to change life, its value is not measurable and for the current price from 6k to 7k is too low, it must be more than that and go to the moon.

Moon Catcher Pro

Activity: 51

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:33:29 PM

I dont know did you watch or not, Cliff High published a video on Youtube where he said that Bitcoin will reach 64k price till mid April 2018. I am not sure if it is possible or not but in my opinion price makers wont let the Chinese investors to buy bitcoin such a cheap price like 7k-8k USD. I am really curious what people on here think about that ?
Do not you think it's ridiculous to believe people who do not trade but only drive away?)
They say their estimates do not risk anything, only you risk.
It is very important to understand that trading and analytical evaluation of the market are completely different things
If you want to not lose in this market, you need to develop your system
And only after you test it, you should start risking money
To test the system you do not even need money, just go through all the entries that you see on the chart that you can find for free
And only after you understand the principle of the market - start risking
In this case, you should only trade by the rules that you checked, otherwise you will lose money
Search for ideas for the system start with youtube, other trading resources, here is one of the quality: http://www.insiderport.com/
Pay attention to the patterns used, the risk-to-profit ratio, and test your ideas.
There is no other way
dimonstration

Activity: 2590
Merit: 660

Dimon6969

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:01:42 PM

Bitcoin is a dream of many people who want to change life, its value is not measurable and for the current price from 6k to 7k is too low, it must be more than that and go to the moon.

How can you say that is too low? Or i think you compare it the price last year that reach $20000 at the end of 2017? Last year we see the value of bitcoin are rapidly rising and after that the market was going in correction, almost all crypto price are down especially the bitcoin price. For me it's better to increased slowly but it's continue, not like what happened last year it's rapidly rising and then huge dropped.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
waqasniaz007

Activity: 406
Merit: 121

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:19:33 PM

I dont know did you watch or not, Cliff High published a video on Youtube where he said that Bitcoin will reach 64k price till mid April 2018. I am not sure if it is possible or not but in my opinion price makers wont let the Chinese investors to buy bitcoin such a cheap price like 7k-8k USD. I am really curious what people on here think about that ?
Well it's mid of July now and bitcoin price is still below 8k. Crypto market is still  un mature and whales game.  No expert can predict the future. Till 2019 December it is possible but not now.
stellgod

Activity: 659
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:40:25 AM

Predictably 64k bitcoin price is a dream. It is now July and the bitcoin price is $ 6700. I think the bitcoin price will increase to 10k at the end of the year
It sounds very high to see your big dream because 64k dollar is a huge price and it will take a lot of time to reach at that position. The current situations are very clear about the Bitcoin that it will not show any satisfactory improvement by the end of this month and few next months. The though the target is very high and it is possible for the Bitcoin as it showed its potential so it is possible but will take time.
phucngungoc

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:05:09 AM

I think that the bitcoin price could go up to $ 17000 is very difficult and almost impossible in 2018, so the bitcoin price can grow and reach $ 64000 is not can occur. I think it will take many years for bitcoin to reach that milestone, so I think that at this point you should only invest in bitcoin at this point.
nelsledma

Activity: 572
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:52:03 AM

It is no doubt a dream but making it reality requires you to be expert and in order to become expert in crypto and a perfect trader, one needs to notice everything happening in the crypto world be it price or market cap. What I want to say is that if we look at the prices, we can simply get the idea that we are having a rising trend in the market. This implies that the market is rising and we might possibly have another green market like we had in 2017. The Bitcoin is expected to cross $20000 and more optimistic experts mention $30000 target.
kakonhat

Activity: 1106
Merit: 11

Crypto in my Blood

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 11:50:16 AM

I think when he said that when he wasn't thinking the actual situation. However, Bitcoin not a money maker it's a technology so we should think of it as technology way. One day Bitcoin will be everywhere but it will be in a process. So we could say there is no doubt Bitcoin is a most valuable technology than local money processing system.

gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:55:02 AM

Well it's mid of July now and bitcoin price is still below 8k. Crypto market is still  un mature and whales game.  No expert can predict the future. Till 2019 December it is possible but not now.

Well i don't know where that figure came from but mr. High probably doesn't believe that himself. We're past halfway towards 2018 and though we've recovered quite a bit the past few days, we're nowhere close to that absurd figure.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Koro-Sensei

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:28:05 PM

Dream that can be a reality once the whales come soon. I think they are just waiting for the good omen that is continuously rising above average so keep our hands tight and let BTC do itself. Just laying around and doing nothing relieves stress so don't get too serious about putting your money unto bitcoin trust it.
zahrah74

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:50:12 PM

All can happen if bitcoin can reach the highest price, because it cannot be estimated with certainty the current price of bitcoin and in the future, we just wait and see and take the right time in every bitcoin price increase.
shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:51:07 PM

I think when he said that when he wasn't thinking the actual situation. However, Bitcoin not a money maker it's a technology so we should think of it as technology way. One day Bitcoin will be everywhere but it will be in a process. So we could say there is no doubt Bitcoin is a most valuable technology than local money processing system.

Bitcoin not a money maker it's a technology so we should think of it as technology way.

Bitcoin is actually a money making tool because it is an asset that we can use for investment or for trading . blockchain is the technology and not bitcoin because as i said earlier bitcoin is an asset and a currency at the same time

One day Bitcoin will be everywhere but it will be in a process.

Bitcoin is actually everywhere because it is already a global currency due to the fact that many countries are now using it .

. So we could say there is no doubt Bitcoin is a most valuable technology than local money processing system.

Bitcoin is a valueable piece of tool but it is not better than money as it is still lots of disadvantages and errors that needs to be fixed.
lixer

Activity: 2506
Merit: 586

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:41:49 AM

I think it's hard to predict about BTC in the future, therefore just get tokens and sell it when you still can
We are just dreaming at this stage of market and nothing more because it has taken a lot of time and now the situations will only change and is possible to the conditions of investors. If we have more investment then the buying rate will increase as a result of which the price will also increase. Furthermore the future of Bitcoin will surely become a bright one but if the current situations get improve then.

Morgann

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:41:06 AM

That is a prediction that is not accurate, well actually all the predictions are not accurate because the market price is based on supply and demand so the best thing to do is read different speculations to determine if the price will pump up or not.
TonyFat

Activity: 448
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 06:49:36 PM

Crypto currency is not very predictable, I'm not surprised that the price suddenly fell so much but I hope that soon we will see the growth of bitcoin

..WOWSECRET..
Innovative Content Platform
..WOWCOINTWITTERTELEGRAM..
Mahanton

Activity: 2702
Merit: 626

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 06:56:44 PM

If you have revisited on the thread you had created wayback in February then you would able to compare the situations as of now where we didn't even tend to break out 9k price and those predictions isn't really reliable anytime even no matter how popular is the person would be on making such or saying those words. This do only proves on how volatile and unpredictable the market would be. Lots of speculations had failed up yet we are almost hitting the 4th quarter but the price is still tanking.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
nelsledma

Activity: 572
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:44:25 AM

Understanding the concept and the technology which is being used to develop this crypto currency is not an easy thing to do and that you need to do a lot of hard work to understand this concept. Once you will study about it, then it will be much easier for you to make some good money and that bitcoin can turn out to be life changer for you and that it can turn your dreams into reality.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: