Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:16:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 230 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Official BITMINE CoinCraft series 28nm ASIC miners thread  (Read 565004 times)
Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
September 09, 2013, 08:28:41 PM

I'm interested in this if I can reserve a place in line for a miner, and pay when it's ready to ship.

Do you have a link to the miners you are making available for sale ? All I was able to find was the $50k product for 28nm chip orders.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
eneloop
Legendary

Activity: 1513
Merit: 1040

View Profile
September 09, 2013, 08:28:54 PM

reservation queue = end of already paid ones

Preorder (paid) queue = you pay now and your place in the delivery queue is guaranteed
Reservation (free) queue = you pay only when the miner is ready to be assembled, place in the delivery queue is not guaranteed
Syke
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

View Profile
September 09, 2013, 08:29:09 PM

You are already protected by our Customer Protection Plan and, if you don't want to pay anything upfront, you can still place an order on the reservation queue where no payment is required at all (just few days before the shipping of your order).

Then can you explain these details?

Please note, however, that the reservation queue does NOT guarantee that you will be able to enter the shipping queue at all, as the item may be sold out earlier.

What good is a queue that has no guarantee you'll be shipped anything?

Buy & Hold
giorgiomassa (OP)

Activity: 222
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2013, 08:31:02 PM

I'm interested in this if I can reserve a place in line for a miner, and pay when it's ready to ship.

Do you have a link to the miners you are making available for sale ? All I was able to find was the $50k product for 28nm chip orders.

This is exactly what the reservation queue does, you don't have to pay until we have the order ready for dispatch.

To find our products please just click on the "Products" tab in the home, that will bring you to the shop's main page where you'll find all the products on sale, including the miners.
giorgiomassa (OP)

View Profile
September 09, 2013, 08:34:18 PM

You are already protected by our Customer Protection Plan and, if you don't want to pay anything upfront, you can still place an order on the reservation queue where no payment is required at all (just few days before the shipping of your order).

Then can you explain these details?

They're explained here: https://bitmine.ch/?page_id=850

Please note, however, that the reservation queue does NOT guarantee that you will be able to enter the shipping queue at all, as the item may be sold out earlier.

What good is a queue that has no guarantee you'll be shipped anything?
Only in exceptional circumstances we won't be able to deliver the reserved orders.
mmitech
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

things you own end up owning you

View Profile
September 09, 2013, 08:39:39 PM

I still do not understand how can you reserve a place in queue but still doesn't guarantee the place in shipment queue..... I am trying to understand it but it seems just like "yes and no".... I would like you to clarify this to us.
Syke
Legendary

View Profile
September 09, 2013, 08:40:43 PM

I'm sorry, I can't make sense of what the reservation queue actually does. Answer me this:

On Oct 1, customer A places an unpaid reservation order.
On Nov 1, customer B places a paid order
1 minute later customer A pays for his reservation.

What order do the units ship in?

Buy & Hold
papamoi

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 09, 2013, 08:42:25 PM

This is exactly what the reservation queue does, you don't have to pay until we have the order ready for dispatch.

To find our products please just click on the "Products" tab in the home, that will bring you to the shop's main page where you'll find all the products on sale, including the miners.

i m already working on the 2nm technology (lol)
erem

Activity: 128

View Profile
September 09, 2013, 08:43:45 PM

1. Can I choose Reservation queue today and then pay in 2-3 weeks and jump into the shipment queue?
2. Are you going to sell separate hashing cards? If so when?
3. Are the hashing cards for Coincraft Rig and Coincraft Desk compatibile?

mmitech
Legendary

View Profile
September 09, 2013, 08:47:57 PM

I'm sorry, I can't make sense of what the reservation queue actually does. Answer me this:

I did read that 4 times... but it is still not clear for me, how this works? and they are ignoring my question, this is so important if they want to be honest with their customers, If they doesn't need pre-orders to finance their production, but still need pre-orders to see how big their ticket will be( which is logical), they should just ask for 10-20% as deposit for reserving the queue, people who wish to pay full orders will do now, people like me who want to see the progressing till the mass production and without delays then pay for the full order but still keeping their place in queue. this is the best protection plan they can come out with.
erem

Activity: 128

View Profile
September 09, 2013, 08:49:37 PM

Also what's the purpose of the reservation queue? What am I benefit from placing a reservation queue order instead of waiting till December to place regular order?
Are you going to close the orders in the future? Are you going to announce it?

giorgiomassa (OP)

View Profile
September 09, 2013, 08:55:03 PM

B, then A.

You have to consider that we won't be taking orders forever, once we run into a determined quantity of orders (paid + reservation) that we know we can't handle anymore with the promised delivery terms, any new order won't be accepted anymore and only people in the reservation queue will be able to pay and get their units delivered. Hope this explains a bit  Smiley
giorgiomassa (OP)

View Profile
September 09, 2013, 08:58:20 PM

Also what's the purpose of the reservation queue? What am I benefit from placing a reservation queue order instead of waiting till December to place regular order?
Are you going to close the orders in the future? Are you going to announce it?

These will not be available for sale so long, once we run out of the available chips that come out of the first round of the foundry, we will stop taking new orders and allow only the people in the reservation queue to pay for their orders once they're ready to be shipped. Of course, we will take a bit more reservations than what we have available, because we know already that some of these will not be paid for, much like in a low cost airline overbooking Smiley That means, the earlier in the reservation queue, the less the change that there won't be any more delivery slots available.
mmitech
Legendary

View Profile
September 09, 2013, 09:00:46 PM

B, then A.

You have to consider that we won't be taking orders forever, once we run into a determined quantity of orders (paid + reservation) that we know we can't handle anymore with the promised delivery terms, any new order won't be accepted anymore and only people in the reservation queue will be able to pay and get their units delivered. Hope this explains a bit  Smiley

you are still ignoring my suggestion, If I want to keep my reservation (guaranteed) without paying my order now, or with paying 10-20% of it to show my interest and wait to see how your schedule progressing, and if you fulfill your promise i will just honor the rest of the payment. we've got enough of companies playing the miners with their promises, if you are not one of them and you are so sure about your specs and schedule why wont you just offer us this option ?  

edit: I mean I want to keep my place in order queue... sorry if you misunderstood me!
giorgiomassa (OP)

View Profile
September 09, 2013, 09:04:04 PM

1. Can I choose Reservation queue today and then pay in 2-3 weeks and jump into the shipment queue?
Yes, you can confirm your reservation at ANY time by paying for it, then your slot in the delivery queue will be confirmed.

2. Are you going to sell separate hashing cards? If so when?
Yes, our units are made to be later upgradeable much like we did for the Avalon clones, these will come for sale in the next few weeks as soon as we get better figures about the current orders quantities.

3. Are the hashing cards for Coincraft Rig and Coincraft Desk compatibile?
Good question, we should add it to the FAQ. Actually no, they are completely different designs: the desk is cheaper and uses less chips running at higher power usages while the rig is more expensive, has an higher amount of chips and they're running cooler.

giorgiomassa (OP)

View Profile
September 09, 2013, 09:05:45 PM

B, then A.

You have to consider that we won't be taking orders forever, once we run into a determined quantity of orders (paid + reservation) that we know we can't handle anymore with the promised delivery terms, any new order won't be accepted anymore and only people in the reservation queue will be able to pay and get their units delivered. Hope this explains a bit  Smiley

you are still ignoring my suggestion, If I want to keep my reservation (guaranteed) without paying my order now, or with paying 10-20% of it to show my interest and wait to see how your schedule progressing, and if you fulfill your promise i will just honor the rest of the payment. we've got enough of companies playing the miners with their promises, if you are not one of them and you are so sure about your specs and schedule why wont you just offer us this option ?  

We gave really many options, you can choose to pay and get your slot confirmed, or choose to not pay and go ahead with the payment as soon as you feel comfortable with. You see here how many questions arise only by these two options, if we did add the "pay 10/20% to partially confirm your order" it would have been even more complicated!  Smiley

mmitech
Legendary

View Profile
September 09, 2013, 09:08:47 PM

B, then A.

We gave really many options, you can choose to pay and get your slot confirmed, or choose to not pay and go ahead with the payment as soon as you feel comfortable with. You see here how many questions arise only by these two options, if we did add the "pay 10/20% to partially confirm your order" it would have been even more complicated!  Smiley

OK then my next question is what is the time stamp for keeping my slot!! this came nice and this is why I placed two orders, and i wish to see some improvement a real one before paying.... honestly I really had enough of the pre-order shit already I guess you understand my frustration.

sorry if I am being an ass here....
Syke
Legendary

View Profile
September 09, 2013, 09:10:18 PM

You have to consider that we won't be taking orders forever, once we run into a determined quantity of orders (paid + reservation) that we know we can't handle anymore with the promised delivery terms, any new order won't be accepted anymore and only people in the reservation queue will be able to pay and get their units delivered. Hope this explains a bit  Smiley

Ok, I think I understand the confusion. The reservation queue isn't a queue at all. It's a reservation pool beause the order you are in the reservation queue doesn't matter one bit. The only thing that matters is order of full payment.

Buy & Hold
mmitech
Legendary

View Profile
September 09, 2013, 09:11:50 PM

Ok, I think I understand the confusion. The reservation queue isn't a queue at all. It's a reservation pool beause the order you are in the reservation queue doesn't matter one bit. The only thing that matters is order of full payment.

if this is true then it is same shit same shit all over again.... sorry to act like this but I had a good feeling for a moment here.
Vagnavs
Legendary

Activity: 1121
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 09, 2013, 09:12:06 PM

looks like there's a few spots open for registration. Tried 50K

Avalanche is a must own
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 230 »
  Print  

Jump to: