Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:52:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 [373] 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 ... 623 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PrimeDice] (Staff Only) Earn Bitcoins Simply By Posting  (Read 595200 times)
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2014, 08:51:26 PM

I think in the nearest future we should expect that the prices for accounts here will skyrocket! Stunna, didn't it come to your mind that multiple accounts are officially allowed here? Grin

Nah, those rates are already pretty high. Not many services can sustain paying so much in advertising. This campaign already has too many people listed. Maybe we should be grateful rather than greedy.

I'm curious how many accounts are actually duplicates and belong to the same shrewd and fore-thoughtful person? Maybe, Hilarious and Bryant are actually an artificial intelligence in search of income to pay for the electricity it consumes... Cool

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Malin Keshar

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 08:52:16 PM

Drastic changes here as well. Seems to me like the era of people having a decent income just for posting in a forum is over. Time to move to something else maybe. Posting is more like a hobby to me, the fact that I can earn some pennies by doing what I like sounded good. But good things don't last forever. Tongue I don't think sig campaigns are going to die soon though, the frequent posters will certainly do though. hehe

Actually it is good, now it will stop spamming in whole forum.

I firmly believe it is impossible to make more than 100 really solid posts in a week. 9/10 people who are breaking that limit are just posting worthless contributions as rapidly as they possibly can.

Preferably I'd like to just pay people a fair price based on their rank which would cut down on forum spam tremendously this could upset a lot of participants though. If anyone has some suggestions on how pricing should work for that scheme I'm all ears.

Maybe fixed payment for number of post, of course higher than 50 month, like other campaigns? Maybe with more than one option based on minimum number of posts, with different payment/posts depending of how much constructive posts have been made, with greater minimum = less payment by post?

Not sure how good it would be.

freedomno1
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090

Learning the troll avoidance button :)

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 08:55:43 PM

Drastic changes here as well. Seems to me like the era of people having a decent income just for posting in a forum is over. Time to move to something else maybe. Posting is more like a hobby to me, the fact that I can earn some pennies by doing what I like sounded good. But good things don't last forever. Tongue I don't think sig campaigns are going to die soon though, the frequent posters will certainly do though. hehe

I firmly believe it is impossible to make more than 100 really solid posts in a week. 9/10 people who are breaking that limit are just posting worthless contributions as rapidly as they possibly can.

Preferably I'd like to just pay people a fair price based on their rank which would cut down on forum spam tremendously this could upset a lot of participants though. If anyone has some suggestions on how pricing should work for that scheme I'm all ears.

I would say 125 a week to match the FX Open campaign as my contribution to where the max should be set.
It is closed to new members at the moment but that is around 18 Contributing posts a day which is still manageable for most users to handle without breaking the spam limit.

Believing in Bitcoins and it's ability to change the world
deisik
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2014, 09:00:30 PM

I would say 125 a week to match the FX Open campaign as my contribution to where the max should be set.
It is closed to new members at the moment but that is around 18 Contributing posts a day which is still manageable for most users to handle without breaking the spam limit.

Your daily conversations with friends (or whatever) are also limited to just 18 messages? Roll Eyes

onlinepro

Activity: 714

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 09:01:47 PM

I prefer 125 post limit weekly, just like FXOpen has. Or 150 to be 25 post better than FXOpen Wink
So, are payouts now weekly? Next one is at 24th?
I don't post so much that limit would reduce my payment at all so I'm fine with it.
Good thing if it reduces spam Smiley

MICRO
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1037

CEO @ Stake.com and Primedice.com

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2014, 09:06:40 PM

Im on forum 10-14h per day so for me its easy to post like 50 per day .
100posts per week is ok for hero , but for full that is like .24 per month witch isnt much.
I think this will only cause people to buy sr accounts and post from like 2-5 accounts.

For me would be better to limit to like 1btc per month but to cut the cost limit people that can enter to like 50 or 100. Whatever.

We will see whats stunna response, and why he decided to do it this way.

▄▄████████▄▄
   ▄████████████████▄
 ▄█████▀▀       ▀▀████     ████                  ████
▄████▀            ████    ████▌                 ▐████
█████           ▄████▀   ▐████                  ████▌    ▄▄
█████           ▀▀▀▀    ▄█████████▀            ▐████   ▄███▀
 █████▄           ▄▄███████████▀▀   ▄▄▄▄       ████  ▄███▀
   ▀█████▄▄       ▀████▀████▀     ▄████▀███   ▐███████▀▀        ▄▄▄▄
      ▀███████▄        ▐████    ▄████  ▐██▌   ███████        ▄███▀ ██▌
         ▀▀██████▄▄    ████    ▄███▀   ███   ▐███▌███      ▄███▀  ▄██▌
    ▄▄▄▄     ▀▀█████  ▐████    ████   ▄███   ████ ▐███    ▐████▄▄███▀
  █████▀▀      ▀████▌ ▐████▄▄██████▄▄█████▄▄█████  ▀███   ████
 ████▀          ████▌  ▀████▀▀  ▀████▀  ▀██▀ ███▀   ▀███  ▀████▄▄▄▄██
████▌          █████        ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄ ▄▄ ▄ ▄▄ ▀███   ▀▀████▀▀
████▄       ▄▄████▀       ▄█▀   ▀ ▄█▀  ▀█▄ ██▀▀██▀▀██▀███▄▄      ▄▄██
 ██████████████▀▀  ▄███▄  ██▄     ██▄  ▄██ ██  ██  ██   ▀▀█████████▀▀
   ▀██████▀▀▀      ▀███▀   ▀████▀  ▀████▀  ██  ██  ██

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀▐▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀    ▄▀█████▀     ▀█▄
▄█▄    █        ▀▄   ███▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▄       ▄▀▀▀▀▀███▄
████      ▀▄▄▄▄▄▀       ███
███     ▄▄███████▄▄     ▄▀█
█  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀███████▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █
▀█   █     ▀███▀     ▀▄  █▀
▀█▄▄█▄      █        █▄█▀
▀█████▄ ▄▀▀ ▀▀▄▄ ▄▄███▀
▀█████        ████▀
▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀

● OVER 1000 GAMES
● DAILY RACES AND BONUSES
● RAKEBACK & VIP RANKS
● 24/7 LIVE SUPPORT
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1024

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2014, 09:13:43 PM

Like the changes! Smiley  So, re-enrolling Grin 

Current post count (just to check later on): 4229

It's great to see the 100 post MAX per week, others going over that limit.. oh well Grin  Now we can REALLY tell the spammers from the people that are actually posting to contribute.
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1024

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2014, 09:16:49 PM

Yes.  I suggest you pay a fixed price.  This will reduce the spam here drastically, and the community will be helpful once again, not just 10 members with signatures spamming every single topic they can find with the same answers.
freedomno1
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090

Learning the troll avoidance button :)

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 09:19:09 PM

Your daily conversations with friends (or whatever) are also limited to just 18 messages? Roll Eyes

My post line sometimes has 20 or some posts a day and 5 to 10 the next depending on other things how busy I am how interesting the topic is etc.
So I went with the average based on what else is around at this time.

My own average is 75/week over the month or 300 so I'm still in the limit but pushing it a bit out to match other signature campaigns seems to be the right move.

However I guess you might have a point in that if it goes to weekly there would be some weeks above 100 and some below it on average.

150 is 21 a day on average so its a bit closer to above average posting per a day and seems reasonable as well.

Considering that the previous limit was a lot higher that is a giant step downwards, so a transition makes sense as well.

1000 a month = 1 BTC that would be around 250/Week or 35 Posts a Day

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=615953.0

Anyways this is for Stunna to decide just went with what else is around to set a baseline.

To be the leader in posts allowed 150/Week would do it and 250 would blow away everyone else since it is double the next best campaign FXOpen even with a lower rate.

Believing in Bitcoins and it's ability to change the world
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1499

No I dont escrow anymore.

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2014, 09:26:44 PM

-snip-

I personally dont see a problem with the 100 posts limit, idk. I dont think I will ever go higher and even if, it wont be by much. I am with PrimeDice since I could join. 5 month? 6 month? I dont even remember. I looked it up december 18th was my first payment.

IMHO you should cut members. I understand you want people who post solid and contribute to the board.
You also dont want spammers, so my first cause of action would be to ban those from the campaign that have been banned for spamming. Permanently. Im pretty confident that the mods would help you out with a monthly updated list.

Next would be to check a few people every term exhaustively. Open the thread they replied to. Does the post make sense in the context? Does it "help" the thread? Is it constructive or has the very same answer allready been give thrice? Do they rather post again or do they edit their posts? If you dont like what you see, put them on a warning list and review again next period. If they do not behave any better, bye bye. Id also recommend that you highlight the people you are happy with.

You could also discourage certain sections of the board, e.g. no payment for posts in off-topic, games and rounds, etc. While people legitemitely post in these sections there should not be much traffic.

In the long rong Id aim for a limit for each rank that can participate.

Some sort of "tryout" system might also make sense. If you are new with the campaign you will only get half the rates. This will encurage loyalty so you dont have to check to many people.

Id also like to see weekly payments, this makes you more flexible towards other sig deals as well as the BTC price. This way the 100 posts per week limit makes more sense. Its not like the month has a fixed amount of weeks. As I posted earlier the current period would have 4 weeks + 2 days. Soo is the limit 400 posts, because 4 full weeks? 428 posts, because 4,28 weeks or 500 posts because 100 per week or part thereof?

Sounds like a fulltime job now and you probably have enough stuff on your plate allready. Maybe its worth to hire someone for this?

I dont know. Id like this to work without promoting spam, but I see so many people with a PM signature that just post crap. I dont want to "rat" anyone out, but I was actually considering if its ok to make a thread where Id bet which person with a PM sig would be banned next for spamming.

I read posts like these and I understand why he does it:

-snip-
Actually in my case it is exactly that.  I've discovered recently that 99% of the people with "PRIMEDICE" ads in their sig don't know what they are talking about and fill this forum with necro posts and nonsense.  Therefore, I've instituted a policy of clicking the "ignore" link as soon as I see that someone has a "PRIMEDICE" ad. Therefore, I can't see your posts, and I therefore don't read them.  I only see them if someone else quotes them in a response.

If I see anything in those response quotes that indicates that the "PRIMEDICE" advertiser is part of the 1% that has anything intelligent or useful to say, then I go back and "unignore" them.  So far, I haven't seen anything you've said that has made me feel like I should "unignore" you.
-snip-

Maybe a fixed price as has allready been suggested is a solution?

Its PrimeDice isnt it? Shouldnt the posts also be of prime quality?

By limiting to 100 posts per week you dont ensure the quality of the posts you pay for.

Final suggestion: take all the suggestions you get here and think about what you want for a few days. The lastest changes have been a bit bumpy. Id rather have a clear change.

Im not really here, its just your imagination.
deisik
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2014, 09:30:32 PM

My post line sometimes has 20 or some posts a day and 5 to 10 the next depending on other things how busy I am how interesting the topic is etc.
So I went with the average based on what else is around at this time.

My own average is 75/week over the month or 300 so I'm still in the limit but pushing it a bit out to match other signature campaigns seems to be the right move.

However I guess you might have a point in that if it goes to weekly there would be some weeks above 100 and some below it on average.

150 is 21 a day on average so its a bit closer to above average posting per a day and seems reasonable as well.

Considering that the previous limit was a lot higher that is a giant step downwards, so a transition makes sense as well.

1000 a month = 1 BTC that would be around 250/Week or 35 Posts a Day

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=615953.0

Anyways this is for Stunna to decide just went with what else is around to set a baseline.

To be the leader in posts allowed 150/Week would do it and 250 would blow away everyone else since it is double the next best campaign FXOpen even with a lower rate.

My point is that if someone posts more (like Hilarious or Bryant), it doesn't necessarily imply that they are spamming (break the "spam limit" in your speak). Some people may and do spend here most part of their day, make friends here (and enemies too, lol), actually they live on the forum. This doesn't in the least mean that they are evil spammers or worthless contributors... Roll Eyes

Stunna (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1278

Primedice.com, Stake.com

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 09:30:34 PM

-snip-

I personally dont see a problem with the 100 posts limit, idk. I dont think I will ever go higher and even if, it wont be by much. I am with PrimeDice since I could join. 5 month? 6 month? I dont even remember. I looked it up december 18th was my first payment.

IMHO you should cut members. I understand you want people who post solid and contribute to the board.
You also dont want spammers, so my first cause of action would be to ban those from the campaign that have been banned for spamming. Permanently. Im pretty confident that the mods would help you out with a monthly updated list.

Next would be to check a few people every term exhaustively. Open the thread they replied to. Does the post make sense in the context? Does it "help" the thread? Is it constructive or has the very same answer allready been give thrice? Do they rather post again or do they edit their posts? If you dont like what you see, put them on a warning list and review again next period. If they do not behave any better, bye bye. Id also recommend that you highlight the people you are happy with.

You could also discourage certain sections of the board, e.g. no payment for posts in off-topic, games and rounds, etc. While people legitemitely post in these sections there should not be much traffic.

In the long rong Id aim for a limit for each rank that can participate.

Some sort of "tryout" system might also make sense. If you are new with the campaign you will only get half the rates. This will encurage loyalty so you dont have to check to many people.

Id also like to see weekly payments, this makes you more flexible towards other sig deals as well as the BTC price. This way the 100 posts per week limit makes more sense. Its not like the month has a fixed amount of weeks. As I posted earlier the current period would have 4 weeks + 2 days. Soo is the limit 400 posts, because 4 full weeks? 428 posts, because 4,28 weeks or 500 posts because 100 per week or part thereof?

Sounds like a fulltime job now and you probably have enough stuff on your plate allready. Maybe its worth to hire someone for this?

I dont know. Id like this to work without promoting spam, but I see so many people with a PM signature that just post crap. I dont want to "rat" anyone out, but I was actually considering if its ok to make a thread where Id bet which person with a PM sig would be banned next for spamming.

I read posts like these and I understand why he does it:

-snip-
Actually in my case it is exactly that.  I've discovered recently that 99% of the people with "PRIMEDICE" ads in their sig don't know what they are talking about and fill this forum with necro posts and nonsense.  Therefore, I've instituted a policy of clicking the "ignore" link as soon as I see that someone has a "PRIMEDICE" ad. Therefore, I can't see your posts, and I therefore don't read them.  I only see them if someone else quotes them in a response.

If I see anything in those response quotes that indicates that the "PRIMEDICE" advertiser is part of the 1% that has anything intelligent or useful to say, then I go back and "unignore" them.  So far, I haven't seen anything you've said that has made me feel like I should "unignore" you.
-snip-

Maybe a fixed price as has allready been suggested is a solution?

Its PrimeDice isnt it? Shouldnt the posts also be of prime quality?

By limiting to 100 posts per week you dont ensure the quality of the posts you pay for.

Final suggestion: take all the suggestions you get here and think about what you want for a few days. The lastest changes have been a bit bumpy. Id rather have a clear change.

The spam has been a major issue for a while, anyone have some sort of suggestion on what they feel fair pricing is per rank?

Stake.com Fastest growing crypto casino & sportsbook
Primedice.com The original bitcoin instant dice game
onlinepro

Activity: 714

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 09:30:39 PM

Since there is weekly limit now will payouts be weekly too?
I hope so Smiley

cooldgamer
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

We are the champions of the night

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2014, 09:35:33 PM

-snip-

The spam has been a major issue for a while, anyone have some sort of suggestion on what they feel fair pricing is per rank?
There isn't one, as a member that doesn't make a single post would get paid the same amount as somebody like hilarious.  Maybe a bracket where making a certain range of posts in a certain rank makes you so much (decreasing as you go up)?

Ex: Senior member, 50 post per month minimum

50-100: .001
100-150: .00095
150-200: .0009
etc..

madmat
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 09:37:10 PM

You should keep paying for each post. You pay for visibility and there is one signature displayed on each post.

There is confusion with weekly maximum, monthly minimum and payout monthly. This has to be simplified. All monthly or all weekly.
iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 09:40:47 PM

-snip-

There isn't one, as a member that doesn't make a single post would get paid the same amount as somebody like hilarious.  Maybe a bracket where making a certain range of posts in a certain rank makes you so much (decreasing as you go up)?

etc..

It will make more stress for Stunna, he need simple solution. Either he will pay fix monthly payment or like he put 100 max weekly both will reduce spam effectively.

I really saw so many thread where OP was asking simple question, and same answer was given by 8-10 people because of paid advertisement. After reducing the posts it will really reduce this kind of posting.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
madmat
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 09:43:26 PM

Rates are OK now. Limit is OK for avoiding spam. You just need to set a monthly limit to avoid confusion. 400 seems fair enough.
cooldgamer
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

We are the champions of the night

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2014, 09:44:43 PM

-snip-

There isn't one, as a member that doesn't make a single post would get paid the same amount as somebody like hilarious.  Maybe a bracket where making a certain range of posts in a certain rank makes you so much (decreasing as you go up)?

etc..

It will make more stress for Stunna, he need simple solution. Either he will pay fix monthly payment or like he put 100 max weekly both will reduce spam effectively.

I really saw so many thread where OP was asking simple question, and same answer was given by 8-10 people because of paid advertisement. After reducing the posts it will really reduce this kind of posting.
Maybe a flat 'overtime' rate for anything beyond the 100 post per week limit?  Halving the reward for anything past it should deter spammers, but also be nice for us that spend way too much time on here.  Shouldn't be too much work to implement something like that

MICRO
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2014, 09:47:39 PM

I would just get like 10 of oldest/ most trusted members of this camapign and pay them to check others and whenever they see some spam post with pd sig just give him a strike. Vouple of stikes and u are out. That way in campaign will be left like 50people but with quality posts and i would pay them nice amount, with some max ofc.

We need to find a way to eliminate spam and jet keep people in sig campaign happy.
I am not so happy about .24 per month, tbh, but i understand why Stunna had to do it.

▄▄████████▄▄
   ▄████████████████▄

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀    ▄▀█████▀     ▀█▄
▀█████▄ ▄▀▀ ▀▀▄▄ ▄▄███▀
▀█████        ████▀
▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀

● OVER 1000 GAMES
● RAKEBACK & VIP RANKS
● 24/7 LIVE SUPPORT
MICRO
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2014, 09:51:25 PM

-snip-

etc..

Maybe a flat 'overtime' rate for anything beyond the 100 post per week limit?  Halving the reward for anything past it should deter spammers, but also be nice for us that spend way too much time on here.  Shouldn't be too much work to implement something like that

YES. That us what i would love. Coz i rly spend so much time on pd and here. And i make alot of posts coz of that , not coz im spamming.
Well ok maybe some posts was just funny and can be not so constructive but, i did subsrackt that posts and more than that.

▄▄████████▄▄
   ▄████████████████▄

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀    ▄▀█████▀     ▀█▄
▀█████▄ ▄▀▀ ▀▀▄▄ ▄▄███▀
▀█████        ████▀
▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀

● OVER 1000 GAMES
● RAKEBACK & VIP RANKS
● 24/7 LIVE SUPPORT
Pages: « 1 ... 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 [373] 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 ... 623 »
  Print  

Jump to: