Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 10:00:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How can one trade without losing??  (Read 1802 times)
Tux99

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:41:16 AM

I looked at my pc screen 247, 20 hours out of the 24 hours in a day. I am familiar with all the trading signs like hammer,  inverted hammer, doji. But even with these I still lost while trading. Most times, I decided not to trade without news from a particular project but even with a huge news like partnership, burning folks, I end up still losing.
What's really the cause? And how can I trade without losing much?

You want to trade without losing anything, just don't trade because its at that point you realise that all of your statistics, the announcement, the news, the ban, or even the delisting, does not apply you will still face the element of losing. However, if you want to minimise that, by letting go of the massive profit that could accrue from the trading of alt, you then need to focus on major coins starting from bitcoin, ETH, LTC etc. Buy now, then deicide whether you want to hold long term or short term. With that you are sure of neutralising the loss that could come with the pure reliance on alts.

Choosing the investment from the major of coin like bitcoin and etherium can reduce the risk but you have to let the massive profit go away from your mind.
However, if invest in major coin, long term or short term is not problem because its safer then new coin, but ofcourse the profit is not big.
M0N3YMAGNET

Activity: 159
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 01:06:04 AM

I think the best way to succeed is buy and HODL for the long run. Then it turns into investing. Research promising projects that look like winners, and get in early as possible. This has worked pretty well for me, and worked well with AntShares in particular. You just can't be lazy or play around too much with TA, you need to research the actual projects and make sure they are going to succeed.
TheButterZone
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 1031

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 01:08:15 AM

Never use an exchange, because that's where BTC gets "hacked" upon deposit, balance maintenance, and withdrawal.

Saying that you don't trust someone because of their behavior is completely valid.
Viyamore

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 01:26:36 AM

Never use an exchange, because that's where BTC gets "hacked" upon deposit, balance maintenance, and withdrawal.
Your answer is too far from the OP? I don't know what is the main point of yours and from that i assume to not use an exchange if it is for overall exchanges or a particular one. And for the post you can't trade without losing there is no perfect trader.

▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄
            ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████▄▄
        ▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄   ▀████████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████  ▄███████▄  ▀██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
   ▄███████    ███▀▀ ██    ███████████  ███▀  ▄███████▄
  █████████▄  ▄█▀  ▄███    ██████████  ▄██  ▄███████████
 ██████████████▀  ████▀   ▄██▀▀▀████  ▄████▀  ███████████
██████████████▀  ▄███▀   ▄█▀  ▄▄ ██▀ ▄█  ██  █████████████
██████████████   ▀     ▄██▀  ▄█  █▀  █   █▀▄  ▀███████████
█████████████▀  ▄███▄  ▀██   ██ ▄▄▄  █▀ ▄▄▀█▄  ▀▄█████████
█████████████   █████   ▀██▄ ▀▄████▄  ▄███▄▀  ▄███████████
 █████   ▀██▀  ▄█████    █▀▀█████████████████▀███████████
  ████   ▄█▀   █████    ██ ▀▄█▀▄▄▀█ ▀▄▀█▀▄▀ █▀█ ▀▄██████
   ▀███▄▄   ▄█▄ ▀▀     ███ █ █ ▄▄▄█  █ █ █  █ █ ██████▀
     ▀██████████▄▄▄▄▄█████▄█▄██▄▄██ █▄███▄█▄█▄█▄████▀
        ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████████████████████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀██████████████████▀▀▀
      ..Powered by..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|
|
|
|

▀██▄       ▀████▄
▄    ▀██          ▀██▄
██▄ ▄███         ▄█████▄▄
 ▀███████▄     ▄██▀ ▀▀████
      ▀████▄ ▄██▀     ▀█▀
        ▀████▄
        ▄█▀████▄
      ▄███▄▀▀████▄
    ▄████▀    ▀████▄
  ▄████▀        ▀██▀█▄
  ▀██▀            ▀██▀
Albert211994

Activity: 148
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 01:32:17 AM

I looked at my pc screen 247, 20 hours out of the 24 hours in a day. I am familiar with all the trading signs like hammer,  inverted hammer, doji. But even with these I still lost while trading. Most times, I decided not to trade without news from a particular project but even with a huge news like partnership, burning folks, I end up still losing.

You will improve through experience and please avoid trading a coin without enough information about it. It is a recipe for disaster. Trading signal is not enough information, you have to combine it with news and trends.
karungbitcoin

Activity: 588

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 01:59:49 AM

If you beginner in trading and To avoid big loss firstly use small amount to start it, and learn about some technical and fundamental analysis. Sometimes really hard to understanding all technical analysis because there are many different indikator, but you dont need to learn it all, just learn 3 different indikator is enough. And other most important thing to reduce any risk is you should be use risk management in every trade like cut loss, buy minimum 2 different coin and dont trade with emotional.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
syaripudin

Activity: 672
Merit: 253

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:28:10 AM

Your way to keep track of crypto market movement is pretty good and of course by doing that you've gained an amazing experience. Defeat in trading is common in trading activities so do not make you feel discouraged because I think you have actually got the most valuable lesson from the defeat.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org|  
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:18:32 AM

Your answer is too far from the OP? I don't know what is the main point of yours and from that i assume to not use an exchange if it is for overall exchanges or a particular one. And for the post you can't trade without losing there is no perfect trader.
I think he ever experienced being cheated by the exchange, I also experienced the same thing, some time ago poloniex had many problems and I did withdraw but the coin was not sent, poloniex gives false tx and not giving respond and solve the problem until 1 month my coins back but the price has gone down very deep, I get very bug lose, sometimes losses occur due to technical matters mate,
ronsaldo

Activity: 217
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:23:25 AM

if you want to trade with out loosing all you need is patience coz if the group will on the lower just wait the time that will go on the top coz if you have no patience you will be lost a money and that is just all you need is patience.
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:25:03 AM

You will improve through experience and please avoid trading a coin without enough information about it. It is a recipe for disaster. Trading signal is not enough information, you have to combine it with news and trends.

Most of the people failed to get the information about the coin and failed to make profit because they owner are strictly developing the coin and soon it loose the value in the market because many people are buying the coin only because owner promises.

BettingTips

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:08:43 AM

I looked at my pc screen 247, 20 hours out of the 24 hours in a day. I am familiar with all the trading signs like hammer,  inverted hammer, doji. But even with these I still lost while trading. Most times, I decided not to trade without news from a particular project but even with a huge news like partnership, burning folks, I end up still losing.

The trade without losses is unlikely. The loss of trading will be a valuable experience for traders to avoid losses in the future. Traders need to learn skills and forum tips on the cryptos' signals to buy and sell appropriately.

supermine

Activity: 826
Merit: 518

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:27:51 AM

It is in your hand if you only do traders with profits then you are not gonna lose anything,but it is impossible to do so.Because the price of crypto currencies are too volatile so you can't expect it to give only the profits.But if you are a skillful trader you can cover you loss of one trade from the profits of other trades.The important thing you have to remeber is buy low and sell high then there is no chance for lose,if you can follow this all time then you are not going to lose anything.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 08:04:00 AM

Maybe you have been putting too much time into this (you said 24-7) and thus your brain is not functioning correctly. Maybe you need to give it a rest and then come back to crypto with a fresh mind a few days later.

This can sometimes help newbies who are losing too much in trading. Also depending on what type of crypto you are trading you have to decide whether you are going to hodl it or you are going to day-trade it. For day trading I cant tell you anything because I am more of a Hodler. From what you say you seem to be a day-trader and I suggest you to try hodling for a change.

To become a hodler you should stockpile coins worth hodling everytime they drop and sell some at times to cut losses.

See if hodling works for you and let us know.
Honestly, I did not quickly take a look at that and you are right, maybe he is just taking the whole idea of trading the wrong way and that is affecting his ability to think and make quality decisions. 247 is a whole lot of time for someone to stay in front of a chart. What on earth is he monitoring ?

That is like trying to usher in headache, and ability of the brain not to function properly. Maybe he is overworking himself with the losses rather than looking for how to take more opportunity in his trade. No one is above making mistakes or losing and most especially for new trader, it is inevitable, but over time, it gets better. He is apparently scolding himself too much for losing and that is bad for his trading health.
sugihe

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 08:12:47 AM

The reason why trading without lose is impossible because its unpredictable. Unpredictable is nobody can think for sure where will the market goes.
What we do only do a research, if after research we are yet lose then its not our profit the try the other one. So thats why dont put your all money in one trade.
kolega

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 08:37:51 AM

Several rules will help to reduce losses.
Do not invest all the money in trading.
Technical and fundamental analysis helps to forecast price changes.But there should be a trading plan where you have marked the entry or exit points from the position.
Stick to the plan and it will help avoid impulsive decisions and mistakes.
Do not be greedy, do not catch peaks in prices.
Use stop loss
KesoNie
Copper Member

Activity: 672
Merit: 270

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 09:17:04 AM

I looked at my pc screen 247, 20 hours out of the 24 hours in a day. I am familiar with all the trading signs like hammer,  inverted hammer, doji. But even with these I still lost while trading. Most times, I decided not to trade without news from a particular project but even with a huge news like partnership, burning folks, I end up still losing.

The trade without losses is unlikely. The loss of trading will be a valuable experience for traders to avoid losses in the future. Traders need to learn skills and forum tips on the cryptos' signals to buy and sell appropriately.
It's exactly cannot be avoided since loses is in nature of  trading. Our loses is measured how are we gonna absorb the information that we gain from reading informative materials. However loses is a sad thing this could also gives us a valuable experience that you can get a valuable knowledge too.
martin1221

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:01:29 AM

By looking at your pc 20hours aday doesn't help the coin to increase prices. And actually, there are no trading happens without losses. Taking a risk by buying a coin is their. Maybe just set you goal to the exact price you want to sell mate
rudox

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:09:12 AM

There is no holy grail  for trading This  is your first law you must know. Traders in speculative market swings to and out of profits. This is  no trader that  do not lose trade the rate of your loss and profit determines how successful  you are. Be ready to lose and make profit also.
zemb

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:22:16 AM

Trading without loss impossible. you can try but a loss will still happen. Have you ever know about stop loss? one of the tools created to minimalism loss, it's good to try.
Leonard2016

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:01:46 AM

well it's a funny question! Grin
you won't be able to make your losses zero in here!
and you better not try that , instead of that try to maximize your profits and minimize your losses.
normally work and trade, and learn from their mistakes. Thus, you will not seek information about how to minimize your losses at the expense of others.
yes I'm agree with you , learning something is more important than make some benefits without learning anything , I try to learn from trading ,so i'm always winner even if i loss because i have learned something!

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄