Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 09:26:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: to many poor people?  (Read 28279 times)
wirosableng

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:45:28 PM

Actually, cryptocurrency was built to be use by everyone, it doesn't matter if you are poor or rich, what matter is if you know what you are using and what for. The problem here is not the financial status of a person, the problem is that people seemed to forget the true purpose of cryptocurrency. They are blind from the fact and only see greed in their eyes. Yes, the market here is a lot more volatile than stock market but it doesn't mean it will get you riches. It's sad that people only wants money here but I think that's the way the world see this for now. I just hope that the actual use of cryptocurrency be known to everyone in the future.
But you should be aware that cryptocurrency is the most egalitarian investment opportunity ever. The only thing that the average person needs to start investing is an internet connection and a few dollars. But for the largest capital flow to cryptocurrency still in front of us.
odranoel

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:51:21 PM

Yes to many poor people around the world today but if they able to do crypto currency or any nation who have many people were joining it, the poor will be answered here. Only the first tool of it is gadgets and internet connection  to start.

YouSeeMe  ♦   Bartcoin  ♦  Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
TrufieldICO

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:06:23 PM

Best project that will change the world in 2018 is Trufield. Check out this token, Trufield token (TRUF). This project is a humanitarian one that will revolutionize healthcare by providing free health data management systems on the blockchain for millions of people.  Presale is live and open to all investors so grab your tokens at 25% discount. Buy here at http://trufield.com or http://trufield.io
fivefingers

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:11:07 PM

Hello,

I recently returned to the world of crypto and noticed something wrong right away, I couldn't put my finger on it until now.

Poor people are ruining crypto. so many people just in the game to get rich and buy lambos, posting broken english or poorly translated post like " what coin x1000 this week, I need ferrari countach"

the forum is filled with these people trying to make pennies spamming shitcoins and scam ICO's

these people dont mine or invest in things they believe in but whatever they think will make them rich. Its like giving homeless people GPU's and telling them they print money.

I think this last correction was needed and many more to kill off a lot of shit coins and lame projects as well as get rid of these poor people in the game just trying to get rich.

"my 1070 only makes $2 a day now!" oh you poor baby! try mining years ago when 5$ a month was huge but didn't matter cause you believed in the project.

/rantover lol

This is ridiculous. Everyone has their chance in crypto market and no one is exempted. Everyone takes their chances and there is nothing wrong with what they are doing. Maybe it would be a little spammy but as long as it makes sense, then everyone should be given their chances
drants

Activity: 210
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:23:07 PM

Hello,

I recently returned to the world of crypto and noticed something wrong right away, I couldn't put my finger on it until now.

Poor people are ruining crypto. so many people just in the game to get rich and buy lambos, posting broken english or poorly translated post like " what coin x1000 this week, I need ferrari countach"

the forum is filled with these people trying to make pennies spamming shitcoins and scam ICO's

these people dont mine or invest in things they believe in but whatever they think will make them rich. Its like giving homeless people GPU's and telling them they print money.

I think this last correction was needed and many more to kill off a lot of shit coins and lame projects as well as get rid of these poor people in the game just trying to get rich.

"my 1070 only makes $2 a day now!" oh you poor baby! try mining years ago when 5$ a month was huge but didn't matter cause you believed in the project.

/rantover lol

so you feel offended you put your faith into something and others didn't? but it's the same mechanism they use with cash, it's thinking that makes you rich not any sort of currency

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized Data Trade Service
http://dataxchain.org/ico/main/
Treasurer

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:22:34 PM

Crypto currency to many people gave x2 and x3, so the other gave a chance. As a result, there were many hunters on the crypto market for quick and easy money, i.e. random non-ideological people. Therefore, we read such messages and see crying people who have lost their money. And also many projects that deceived trusting investors.
AngelSky

Activity: 1008
Merit: 537

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:25:08 PM

Crypto currency to many people gave x2 and x3, so the other gave a chance. As a result, there were many hunters on the crypto market for quick and easy money, i.e. random non-ideological people. Therefore, we read such messages and see crying people who have lost their money. And also many projects that deceived trusting investors.

If you have a good knowledge on predicting the good at any time you will find the cryptos price. You will get into crypto currencies world you will not be poor anymore for sure. I recovered so much because of the crypto currency.

I started working on campaigning, trading and mining. These all things made me complete in earning nowadays.
BrentMack

Activity: 204

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:47:31 AM

In as much as I get what message you are trying to pass, this post might come off as offensive to some. Anyways, like I always say, It's important for people to know that Crypto is not a ponzi scheme, neither is it a get-rich-quick scheme, and as such, shouldn't be expecting to make some cool cash overnight. We need people who are more patient with the market.
southcat

Activity: 130

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:57:14 AM

Anyone can join the cryptocurrency, and you can understand all of it, and you can get everything you want, whether you are poor or rich, as long as you have expectations for it, you can invest in it. I think it is a good thing that more and more people join the cryptocurrency.
sinachy

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:27:17 AM

you should understand that crypto space has changed a whole lot over the years and it will continue to change, gone are the days when cryptos are for the rich, the reason why crypto came was to allow everybody to participate in the global wealth distribution, so everyone is welcomed in the space, whether rich or poor, young or old, cryptos is for everyone.
CryptoVal13

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:32:34 AM

In ever crisis wave new people come to crypto, educated and not educated, poor and not.I think if you have your way you shouldn't take it close to heart.

http://DOMINIUM.me
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
@rt27

Activity: 227
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:40:16 AM

One thing I assured you I don't know you whether you are POOR or RICH.
You are a judgemental person that does not considered the situation of others.
In case you are really rich??? Please understand this without poor people, rich person is unidentified.
Thanks to the person who manage this forum for not being harsh, for not being greedy, for not judging the unfortunate. Hope we imitate the good attitudes than our self centeredness.
andthereyou

Activity: 616
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:45:18 AM

Just never remind what you had saw or read. This was just how the crypto space works. Anyone could invest, join or say what they want to.
Hoxysado

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:46:26 AM

Hello,

/rantover lol

well i tuin taht allmpeople deserve thier chance to make their livinhpg better and it does not matter how m8ch money they have
Hoxysado

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:47:17 AM

Just never remind what you had saw or read. This was just how the crypto space works. Anyone could invest, join or say what they want to.
that is true, even if the person has some problems woth his or her financial state, that is not the obstacle to join in
Daddyj2

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:48:02 AM

Aren't we all here wants to make money? I mean most of the people are just here for the money, you mine because you want money,you trade because you want money. It's all about how do we want to make money in cryptocurrency.

"Hard work puts you where luck can find you."
Zverek

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:58:26 AM

Do not blame people who are trying to improve their financial condition! You're just like all these people! And do not say that you are for idea and technology, it's all a lie, you also need money to live and feed your family.
Nexjr14

Activity: 216

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:03:54 AM

You are an idiot, my friend.
In crypto everyone gets their chance, that's what's really the appeal of it.
It's a once in a life time chance to revolutionize the financial system and take everyone aboard, regardless of origin and wealth.
Yes, I really agree with you. Crypto for everyone, there is no limit for everyone on crypto. I'm pretty sure everyone can get rich with crypto. Even crypto has become the main income for those who have succeeded with the world of crypto. Because this is a great opportunity.
Welckomtome

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:06:12 AM

Hello,

/rantover lol

i think that people have a right to try their strength in every spjere they want to, it is not the matyer of mo ey
Welckomtome

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:07:05 AM

You are an idiot, my friend.
In crypto everyone gets their chance, that's what's really the appeal of it.
It's a once in a life time chance to revolutionize the financial system and take everyone aboard, regardless of origin and wealth.
Yes, I really agree with you. Crypto for everyone, there is no limit for everyone on crypto. I'm pretty sure everyone can get rich with crypto. Even crypto has become the main income for those who have succeeded with the world of crypto. Because this is a great opportunity.
xryptocurrency is an area for everyone and it is stupid to day that some people canbe an obstacle for you
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: