Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 08:32:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: to many poor people?  (Read 28280 times)
tonlong

Activity: 726
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:50:17 AM

You are an idiot, my friend.
In crypto everyone gets their chance, that's what's really the appeal of it.
It's a once in a life time chance to revolutionize the financial system and take everyone aboard, regardless of origin and wealth.
I also agree with your opinion because i think this opportunity to get rich is for everyone. and  you take advantage of yourself it depend on putting forth the strategy it is very fair in the crypto market and you Such evaluations are personal vision.
Lorin

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:03:30 AM

Cryptocurrency is for everyone, even you are poor or rich. Everyone has  a chance  to be part of this growing kind of crypto  currency. Yes there are  times that  some of us cannot write a perfect english but the important is you really understand  and you have the knowledge about crypto.
PETES

Activity: 456

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:37:13 AM

I think this last correction was needed and many more to kill off a lot of shit coins and lame projects as well as get rid of these poor people in the game just trying to get rich.

I agree on this because community is getting too congested by shit and the least that whales can do is shaken their weak hands and see who's really have the balls. Just look at the nosedive on marketcap, seems many pull out their investment and will surely get back when the market recovers. And that's the irony. And the quick rich mentality here will soon be gone because they think they've seen the hell.
bitrocamb

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:22:40 AM

Crypto currency gives everyone the chance to be successful. There is no rich or poor here. I hope you are wiser in making posts so as not to offend others in the forum. I don't expect your post to be blocked because you have said something that is not good.
GUNGUN12

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:25:47 AM

I think this last correction was needed and many more to kill off a lot of shit coins and lame projects as well as get rid of these poor people in the game just trying to get rich.

I agree on this because community is getting too congested by shit and the least that whales can do is shaken their weak hands and see who's really have the balls. Just look at the nosedive on marketcap, seems many pull out their investment and will surely get back when the market recovers. And that's the irony. And the quick rich mentality here will soon be gone because they think they've seen the hell.
In this there is nothing terrible, but it breaks down our crypto community, many who have come to cryptory recently I think that you can earn quick money without having to figure it out in nothing, everyone wants easy money and when they do not get them they create fraud.
ompoetra

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:33:20 AM

And the overall economy are size of the economy for crypto currency is growing. It’s expanding, it’s getting bigger; the pie is getting bigger. So not only is the money that is coming into the crypto currency market increasing the number of crypt occurrences that are being invented and coming out are increasing as well. So right now, if you think about should I buy and sell in the short term or should I hold for the long-term, my recommendation and my idea is now to start buying and holding in the long-term because I don’t have immediate bills that I need to pay and I can afford to just sit on that crypto currency for as long as I need to and watch it go up.
avonka

Activity: 512
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 12:03:26 PM

I would not say only poor people investing in shitcoins rather say greedy people investing into it who wants to become millionaires over night.
Declining market will definitely take care of some these shitcoins but some new ones will enter the market.
lofegs

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 12:09:15 PM

It is the mentality. It is not about being poor or rich, it is about how you see the things.
But those kind of not just into in crypto, they in about everything and we have to accept that. Best thing not to give control to those.

agimat

Activity: 115

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 12:15:30 PM

A true sign off, for it did sound like senseless ranting and raving! Opportunities are meant for the few discerning, and the swing from poverty to better means and riches to poor, Holds no favors here!

There is no qualification in here we are one of our intention, we are given the opportunity to rise up from poverty given chance here to experience good life, its up to us on how you develop your strategy in earning money through digital currency.
MAXE

Activity: 434
Merit: 17

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 12:36:57 PM

Your English is also not very good and mine, too. I agree that now many poor people come to the forum for a fleeting earning.
But on the other hand, such people are very popularizing cryptocurrencies. I wonder what Satosh thinks about this?
The long-suffering present correction I hope will "shave hamsters")
Tashi

Activity: 391

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 12:51:11 PM

I guess people there are certain people who uses cryptocurrencies to get them a better life and income, they are grabbing the opportunites they can and I don't see anything wrong with that. And I do believe that it helps in popularizing cryptocurrencies to other people.  I'm not really good in speaking in english as well too.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
aburris75519

Activity: 82

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 01:33:02 PM

Cryptocurrencies is my chance, friend. I invested in a new coin then x2 my money in only two days. Your thinking is so wrong.
Paka1

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 01:41:50 PM

I agreed and satisfied the of many people poor because in any reasons but I think this coming few days the poor people will be changed as long as they join in the bitcoin programs it can be a big helped for the many poor people who believed in this.8
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:06:59 PM

A true sign off, for it did sound like senseless ranting and raving! Opportunities are meant for the few discerning, and the swing from poverty to better means and riches to poor, Holds no favors here!

There is no qualification in here we are one of our intention, we are given the opportunity to rise up from poverty given chance here to experience good life, its up to us on how you develop your strategy in earning money through digital currency.

Well we don't get equal opportunities though. If you aren't born wealthy, these opportunities are not that often to come by and if you miss tsking advantage of it when it comes, you probably will not have the same chamce again. If you're born rich though, it comes a lot more frequently and sometimes rich people ignore it on purpose.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
whofeelsitknowsit

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:08:56 PM

Poor people are ruining crypto. so many people just in the game to get rich and buy lambos, posting broken english or poorly translated post like " what coin x1000 this week, I need ferrari countach"
/rantover lol

Seriously, everyone knows the Countach is a Lambo.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
anonph1106

Activity: 15

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:13:50 PM

The best attack on the market is when it is time to sell...
Thus, when the market is in its bull period and along the fact that it would give the best and alternative to all of us. However, even if new to this kind of activity, it can easily read the behaviour and pattern of the market. So I think it would not be as difficult - the only question is "money" and the word "risk".
Gurjasmeet
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:13:58 PM

Although many people are poor. but I think crypto currency is the best platform to invest everyone. poor people would be a gain good profit & change their life style also started with a little amount .slowly slowly they can gain good profit in future. after all poor people are also have good desire for good future.
Gurjasmeet
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:14:39 PM

Although many people are poor. but I think crypto currency is the best platform to invest everyone. poor people would be a gain good profit & change their life style also started with a little amount .slowly slowly they can gain good profit in future. after all poor people are also have good desire for good future.
fiubit

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 08:51:27 AM

The level of amount of poor people influences on the whole economic of country and such events influence on  the crypto as well, so yes, there are too many poor people.
Cryptomania098

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 08:59:40 AM

Well said op. Too many people spamming this forum with with shit coins, poor English with the aim of getting a penny. But I would rather call them spammers than to call them poor. Don't be too harsh in your words op.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: