Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:05:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 252 »
  Print  
Author Topic: deprecated  (Read 702645 times)
emontmon

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:26:39 PM

I think this will be a very interesting and useful tool for traders who are actively engaged in these on various trading platforms.
To be honest, I do not understand for what purpose this project exists and what is its main idea, can you explain to me?
Maybe you should read a white mumagu? It describes in detail the operation principle of this technology as well as the main idea.
I would gladly do it, but I can not, since my knowledge of English is not so good as to fully understand all the subtleties of the project. And this project has not yet been localized to other languages.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Kheg

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:28:35 PM

I think this will be a very interesting and useful tool for traders who are actively engaged in these on various trading platforms.
To be honest, I do not understand for what purpose this project exists and what is its main idea, can you explain to me?
Maybe you should read a white mumagu? It describes in detail the operation principle of this technology as well as the main idea.
I would gladly do it, but I can not, since my knowledge of English is not so good as to fully understand all the subtleties of the project. And this project has not yet been localized to other languages.
Well, probably this problem with time will not be so actual, because the project has a bounty campaign. which just can solve this problem.
emontmon

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:29:59 PM

Well, probably this problem with time will not be so actual, because the project has a bounty campaign. which just can solve this problem.
Yes, I understand this, but all the same I do not want to waste time and wait. There are no guarantees that this will be available soon. I would like to quickly understand the details of the project and all the advantages. which it provides for investors and future users.
Kheg

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:31:56 PM

Yes, I understand this, but all the same I do not want to waste time and wait. There are no guarantees that this will be available soon. I would like to quickly understand the details of the project and all the advantages. which it provides for investors and future users.
Well, if you briefly talk about this project, it is a convenient tool for traders and people working on crypto-exchange markets. It helps to move your assets quickly through smart contracts, this makes trading and working with it much more productive.
emontmon

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:25:28 PM

Well, if you briefly talk about this project, it is a convenient tool for traders and people working on crypto-exchange markets. It helps to move your assets quickly through smart contracts, this makes trading and working with it much more productive.
And at the moment such a functional is a problem for traders?
Kheg

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:28:17 PM

Yes, of course. At the moment, there is a huge problem with the withdrawal of funds from one exchange and moving them to another site. It's all very long, a lot of additional commissions are charged for various operations, etc. That is, the main thing in the trader's work is lightning speed. and this advantage is lost in connection with these and many other difficulties.
eviltamer

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:28:25 PM

Excellent! I very much hope that the project can gain popularity and will not close, as at this stage of the development of the crypto-currency market, a problem arises in transferring funds due to the high commission
erik777

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

Earn with impressio.io

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:30:15 PM

Excellent! I very much hope that the project can gain popularity and will not close, as at this stage of the development of the crypto-currency market, a problem arises in transferring funds due to the high commission
Under the translation, you mean the purchase and sale of foreign currency on the market? I agree with you, now it is quite difficult to reconcile with the high commission fees that can be found in reliable exchange

.▄███     ██████     ███▄
██████   ███████   ██████
 ██████ ██████████ ██████
  ██████████████████████
   █████████  ████████
    ██████    ██████
    ███████    ██████
   █████████  █████████
  ██████████████████████
 ██████ ██████████ ██████
██████   ██████   ██████
 ▀███     ██████     ███▀
IMPRESSIO     ▄███████████████▄
     ██             ██
     ▀███████████████▀
           ██ ██
           ██ ██
       ▄▄█████████▄▄ ▄███▄
    ▄███▀▀       ▀▀████ ▀██▄
  ▄██▀   ▄▄█████▄▄   ▀██▄ ██
 ▄██  ▄███  █  █████▄  ██▄█▀
 ██  ███         █████  ██
██  ██████  ███   █████  ██
██  ██████  ▀▀▀  ▄█████  ██
██  ██████  ▄▄▄▄  █████  ██
██  ██████  ████   ████  ██
 ██  ███          ████  ██
 ▀██  ▀███  █  █████▀  ██▀
  ▀██▄   ▀▀█████▀▀   ▄██▀
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
dazuixia456

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:32:11 PM

Again I see this project .. in addition, the information page is still poorly framed, the participants have to go to the site to get information about this project .. rage!
eviltamer

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:33:33 PM

Again I see this project .. in addition, the information page is still poorly framed, the participants have to go to the site to get information about this project .. rage!
Where did you see this project earlier? the development team will soon launch pre-sales, which means that the project has not been run by anyone before. Have you confused it with a project that looks like?
erik777

Earn with impressio.io

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:35:07 PM

You're probably talking about another project. I have been watching this project for quite some time, and I can assure that it is being launched for the first time, But I admit that it has analogs, and there are quite a lot of them

██████ ██████████ ██████
  ██████████████████████
   █████████  ████████
    ██████    ██████
    ███████    ██████
   █████████  █████████
  ██████████████████████
 ██████ ██████████ ██████
██████   ██████   ██████
 ▀███     ██████     ███▀
     ██             ██
     ▀███████████████▀
           ██ ██
           ██ ██
       ▄▄█████████▄▄ ▄███▄
    ▄███▀▀       ▀▀████ ▀██▄
  ▀██▄   ▀▀█████▀▀   ▄██▀
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
dazuixia456

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:41:03 PM

No, I saw this project several years ago. I did not begin to understand its essence, because there was no understandable information sheet, or white paper. I followed the dynamics of the project, and it seems to me that he did not survive
LocalCoinSwap (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

"The world's most inclusive crypto marketplace"

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 07:41:18 PM

Dear dev.
About the signature bounty campaign, I would like to say my opinion:
- The other condition is okay, but 15 posts a week is a bit too much to implement. Not much concern (or yes, but not every week) to discuss so much every week.
I suggest reducing the number of posts to 10 or less.
What do you think, dev?
Waiting for your comments.
Respect.
Phuc Digan.

You make a good point. We will adjust the number of posts down to 10. Thank you for bringing it to our attention.
eviltamer

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:42:23 PM

Dear dev.
- The other condition is okay, but 15 posts a week is a bit too much to implement. Not much concern (or yes, but not every week) to discuss so much every week.
What do you think, dev?
Respect.
Phuc Digan.

You make a good point. We will adjust the number of posts down to 10. Thank you for bringing it to our attention.
Uff, it seems to me that you are confused. I'm also not following the new projects on the first day, and I saw how other exchange services started their way from this forum, and now they have already developed enough that people know about them and without a forum
erik777

Earn with impressio.io

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:44:15 PM

Dear dev.
What do you think, dev?
Respect.
Phuc Digan.

Uff, it seems to me that you are confused. I'm also not following the new projects on the first day, and I saw how other exchange services started their way from this forum, and now they have already developed enough that people know about them and without a forum
Yes, but after a short period of time, most of these exchangers begin to wind up a commission with transfers until the users' interest is exhausted. I really hope that this is not about LocalCoinSwap

██████ ██████████ ██████
  ██████████████████████
   █████████  ████████
    ██████    ██████
    ███████    ██████
   █████████  █████████
  ██████████████████████
 ██████ ██████████ ██████
██████   ██████   ██████
 ▀███     ██████     ███▀
     ██             ██
     ▀███████████████▀
           ██ ██
           ██ ██
       ▄▄█████████▄▄ ▄███▄
    ▄███▀▀       ▀▀████ ▀██▄
  ▀██▄   ▀▀█████▀▀   ▄██▀
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
dazuixia456

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:45:30 PM

I will try to find the old thread in which this project was discussed. Maybe this project had a different name .. but he had the absolute same essence, I'm sure of it!
emontmon

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:05:26 PM

Yes, of course. At the moment, there is a huge problem with the withdrawal of funds from one exchange and moving them to another site. It's all very long, a lot of additional commissions are charged for various operations, etc. That is, the main thing in the trader's work is lightning speed. and this advantage is lost in connection with these and many other difficulties.
Indeed, it turns out that the service is very interesting and relevant for traders. I understand that all this will work with the help of smart contracts, right?
Kheg

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:06:32 PM

Indeed, it turns out that the service is very interesting and relevant for traders. I understand that all this will work with the help of smart contracts, right?
Yes exactly. I hope the product will turn out to be really successful and will be popular among many investors and traders! Smiley
redlay

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:17:23 PM

I understand this is more than just a platform, right? I read that within the framework of this platform you can also offer services for listing tokens.
zhaojundong

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:17:51 PM

I understand this is more than just a platform, right? I read that within the framework of this platform you can also offer services for listing tokens.
What do you mean by this? Listing where?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 252 »
  Print  

Jump to: