Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:19:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 252 »
  Print  
Author Topic: deprecated  (Read 702645 times)
Neymar10

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:11:34 PM

Very cool development team, I admire them!

With what do you have this connected? How can you describe your choice?

The team has a lot of talented people and promising

Where does information come from? Can share a link or something similar to check

I have already found this article about the team for a long time, now I think I can not find the information given

It is a pity of course, but can you describe any information in more detail?

Yes, of course, in the project in the project are very active people, many of them participated in the creation of very large projects

Now this fact makes me very happy, it's very cool, because they have a lot of experience

Yes, yes, I'm talking about this and that the team is very experienced and able to implement this project

Let's hope and help the project as much as possible! Community help has always been important!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MihailJ

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:17:14 PM

Answering all the questions about LocalCoinSwap

The LocalCoinSwap ICO presale is still two weeks away and we have already attracted a huge amount of interest from investors looking to get their hands on a limited number of bonus LocalCoinSwap Cryptoshares.

The news of our project has spread well beyond our wildest exceptions with our social media platforms lighting up with questions and comments from the crypto community.

With an ICO that officially begins in less than two weeks and a P2P exchange platform that is on track to be launched in August this year, we thought it would be good to go over some of the basics about LocalCoinSwap as well as answering the most popular questions we keep hearing from the community.

https://medium.com/@tomunderwood88/answering-all-the-questions-about-localcoinswap-40672d57096b
MehdiBmm

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:13:37 AM

Very cool project, given that this task, which is facing the project, is very difficult at the moment
Neymar10

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:19:19 AM

Very cool project, given that this task, which is facing the project, is very difficult at the moment

I agree with you, the idea of the project is amazing, in our time the creation of a single platform is very important
MehdiBmm

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:25:20 AM

I agree with you, the idea of the project is amazing, in our time the creation of a single platform is very important

Do you think this project will be able to compete at the moment?
Neymar10

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:31:23 AM

I'm sure that this project simply does not have competitors. Therefore, he has no one to make up for the competition. This market leader will be 100%
MehdiBmm

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:36:48 AM

I'm sure that this project simply does not have competitors. Therefore, he has no one to make up for the competition. This market leader will be 100%

Where such confidence? What makes you think that this is how it will be? I'm not entirely sure
Neymar10

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:42:24 AM

Where such confidence? What makes you think that this is how it will be? I'm not entirely sure

I'll tell you one thing. Pay attention to the point in the description, where the comparison list with other similar projects is presented.
Neymar10

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:42:41 AM

I'll tell you one thing. Pay attention to the point in the description, where the comparison list with other similar projects is presented.
MehdiBmm

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:47:53 AM

And what is it said? I did not particularly notice something interesting
Neymar10

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:53:32 AM

There, the main distinctive properties of the grid are described in comparison with others. And they clearly outweigh the others
MehdiBmm

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:59:14 AM

There, the main distinctive properties of the grid are described in comparison with others. And they clearly outweigh the others

Indeed, I did not even notice this property. I do not know what this is connected with, apparently you need to be more attentive to these moments
Neymar10

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:04:57 AM

Indeed, I did not even notice this property. I do not know what this is connected with, apparently you need to be more attentive to these moments

You have correctly noticed that it is more necessary to follow the news and read the news of the project.
23coins

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:10:34 AM

Has anyone looked for information regarding the project team? There is some information
Neymar10

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:16:07 AM

Has anyone looked for information regarding the project team? There is some information

As soon as the project came out, there was a lot of information. I managed to find an article about the team, long and hard
23coins

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:22:10 AM

As soon as the project came out, there was a lot of information. I managed to find an article about the team, long and hard

What was written there, please share the article!
Neymar10

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:28:18 AM

Unfortunately, I read it and did not save it (and in vain). Therefore, I can not share it, it does not remain (
23coins

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:33:54 AM

Unfortunately, I read it and did not save it (and in vain). Therefore, I can not share it, it does not remain (

Tell me at least that remember what was written there. What information?
Neymar10

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:39:47 AM

I remember that it was written there that more than half of the team members have experience working with large projects. The team is very experienced
23coins

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:45:13 AM

I remember that it was written there that more than half of the team members have experience working with large projects. The team is very experienced

Wow, this is really very valuable information. Experience with large projects helps in the development of
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 252 »
  Print  

Jump to: