Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:34:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 252 »
  Print  
Author Topic: deprecated  (Read 702645 times)
Dwarf42

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:42:39 AM

Is now a good time to invest in cryptocurrency ?Cause I have this great doubt.
Of course it is profitable, you look at bitcoin ))
What does bitcoin have to do with it ? I'm talking about the whole sector. Cryptocurrency is literally popular, but is it stable and reliable ?
Any currency is unstable ,it grows or falls. That's OK.
5 he last couple of weeks have seen massive volatility permeate financial markets worldwide. The Dow Jones fell over 10% and included its biggest one-day point drop in history of 1,600 points
So what? Mainstream news organizations such as CNBC have comfortable their viewers by spinning this negative event and claim the drop is positive for markets.
7 This recent volatility is after prolonged periods of record lows in the VIX volatility indicator. Despite the U.S. President and mainstream news organisations claiming the bottom is in, the fundamentals are indicative of a much more systemic problem plaguing markets worldwide.
The fact is, entrepreneurs across the globe and netizens alike have long been looking for alternatives to the existing financial services we have today. Week long transactions and exorbitant fees just do not cut it in the age of the internet.
Cryptocurrencies provide an efficient method for people across the globe to transact instantly and securely, as well as offering an alternative to existing financial markets that are inundated with problems..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
elrugrim

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:57:48 AM

I really liked the idea of ​​the project, but when the activity program appeared, I was even more interested in the project
Teal Deer

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:59:18 AM

Since the invention of Bitcoin in 2009, cryptocurrencies and crypto assets have rocketed to worldwide acclaim and are used in almost every country worldwide. In 2017 the capitalisation of all cryptocurrencies grew by over 3,000% and has been teetering on the edge of a $1 trillion market cap.
s the crypto community grows, LocalCoinSwap will provide the infrastructure that will allow users to get ahold of a huge variety cryptocurrencies easily and securely.
Dwarf42

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:15:55 AM

Since the invention of Bitcoin in 2009, cryptocurrencies and crypto assets have rocketed to worldwide acclaim and are used in almost every country worldwide. In 2017 the capitalisation of all cryptocurrencies grew by over 3,000% and has been teetering on the edge of a $1 trillion market cap.
s the crypto community grows, LocalCoinSwap will provide the infrastructure that will allow users to get ahold of a huge variety cryptocurrencies easily and securely.
Now this is the most popular investment project ,all these cryptocurrencies. But they, like everyone else, in 3-4-5 years will cease to be interesting and now is the time to invest.
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:21:36 AM

I really liked the idea of ​​the project, but when the activity program appeared, I was even more interested in the project

What do you mean by this concept? What is an activity program?
InfiniteGrim

Activity: 602

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:23:27 AM

Now this is the most popular investment project ,all these cryptocurrencies. But they, like everyone else, in 3-4-5 years will cease to be interesting and now is the time to invest.
I agree with your arguments. But still a little afraid . While I was collecting the money to invest ))
elrugrim

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:27:17 AM

I'm talking about getting tokens from the project. Bonus program or as it is called. Do you understand me?
Dwarf42

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:29:53 AM

I agree with your arguments. But still a little afraid . While I was collecting the money to invest ))
Just need to check it out,read it, understand it and then you can safely invest.
Seidr

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:32:57 AM

I'm talking about getting tokens from the project. Bonus program or as it is called. Do you understand me?

Yes, yes, I understand. Everyone calls her differently. I agree, when I learned that the project launched this program, then it was registered in it and began to promote the project
InfiniteGrim

Activity: 602

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:36:15 AM

Just need to check it out,read it, understand it and then you can safely invest.
well ,let's gamble !
elrugrim

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:38:29 AM

Yes, yes, I understand. Everyone calls her differently. I agree, when I learned that the project launched this program, then it was registered in it and began to promote the project

By the way, which platform have you chosen to carry out the activity? Where do you promote the idea of ​​the project?
Seidr

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:44:17 AM

By the way, which platform have you chosen to carry out the activity? Where do you promote the idea of ​​the project?

I decided that the best way for me would be facebook. Since I have many readers there and I will be able to bring more people to the project
elrugrim

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:49:53 AM

I decided that the best way for me would be facebook. Since I have many readers there and I will be able to bring more people to the project

It is very cool. Good luck in developing the project on your platform, I think that you will be able to help in the development of the project
Seidr

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:55:15 AM

It is very cool. Good luck in developing the project on your platform, I think that you will be able to help in the development of the project

Thank you, yes, I will try to promote the project more actively on facebook. Several people have already registered in the project and are participating!
elrugrim

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:00:37 PM

Thank you, yes, I will try to promote the project more actively on facebook. Several people have already registered in the project and are participating!

It's generally super. An excellent indicator. It remains only to wait for the project to be launched. The first news will be coming soon
Seidr

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:06:21 PM

It's generally super. An excellent indicator. It remains only to wait for the project to be launched. The first news will be coming soon

I, too, are waiting for news, the team has not sent anything to customers as news for a long time. Strange
kaltar

Activity: 805

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:24:03 PM

If we consider this project in terms of investment attractiveness, it is very good. Indeed it will be an innovation in the field of cryptocurrency trading.
CravenEconomics

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:30:28 PM

If we consider this project in terms of investment attractiveness, it is very good. Indeed it will be an innovation in the field of cryptocurrency trading.
You don't seem too strange so many advantages of the project, well, just ideal some))) the most important thing in the project is its implementation in the real world, in my opinion this project will be very difficult to implement.
ghost911

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:30:52 PM

cool and pretty site in my opinion.All information is presented beautifully and clearly.There is nothing superfluous in my opinion.Given that design is a very important part of the project
kaltar

Activity: 805

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:36:36 PM

You don't seem too strange so many advantages of the project, well, just ideal some))) the most important thing in the project is its implementation in the real world, in my opinion this project will be very difficult to implement.
Why do you think that it will be very difficult to implement this project?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 252 »
  Print  

Jump to: