Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:26:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 252 »
  Print  
Author Topic: deprecated  (Read 702645 times)
Silkcoin

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:46:47 AM

I understand this is more than just a platform, right? I read that within the framework of this platform you can also offer services for listing tokens.
What do you mean by this? Listing where?
Well, I understand the listing on its internal site, inside the ecosystem, is not it?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
emontmon

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:48:16 AM

I understand this is more than just a platform, right? I read that within the framework of this platform you can also offer services for listing tokens.
Well, I understand the listing on its internal site, inside the ecosystem, is not it?
I do not know, I just asked, I thought you could answer this question  Cheesy
Silkcoin

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:48:58 AM

Well, in general, yes, the listing will be offered on the LocalCoinSwap platform, this may bring additional investment to the upcoming ICO and some special advantages. In fact, I did not fully understand how this works, but it provides good opportunities for future ICO.
emontmon

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:51:57 AM

Well, in general, yes, the listing will be offered on the LocalCoinSwap platform, this may bring additional investment to the upcoming ICO and some special advantages. In fact, I did not fully understand how this works, but it provides good opportunities for future ICO.
Well, that is, they plan to work in the same way with ICO projects, it's quite interesting. If this will attract additional investment and attract additional traffic then this is very good!
Silkcoin

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:52:14 AM

Well, that is, they plan to work in the same way with ICO projects, it's quite interesting. If this will attract additional investment and attract additional traffic then this is very good!
I think I understood what was being said here. They are referring to the preliminary listing of tokens. Namely, the platform will allow to flood tokens on their platform during the time of ICO, which will affect the growth of investments!
emontmon

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:58:22 AM

I think I understood what was being said here. They are referring to the preliminary listing of tokens. Namely, the platform will allow to flood tokens on their platform during the time of ICO, which will affect the growth of investments!
I think this is a great idea, I first meet this. I like.  Smiley
CravenEconomics

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:59:34 AM

Tell us about the tokens)
What benefits can tokens give to their holders?
 Huh
elrugrim

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:00:08 AM

Huh
LCS Cryptoshares are not like traditional ICO tokens. Instead of a vague promise of possible future returns or idealistic visions which may never eventuate into product, Cryptoshares entitle the holders to guaranteed rights to 100% of the total profits from the Localcoinswap exchange through cryptocurrency dividends
CravenEconomics

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:05:18 AM

Huh
LCS Cryptoshares are not like traditional ICO tokens. Instead of a vague promise of possible future returns or idealistic visions which may never eventuate into product, Cryptoshares entitle the holders to guaranteed rights to 100% of the total profits from the Localcoinswap exchange through cryptocurrency dividends
I want to ask if is it correct that Currencies offered as dividend payment?
Or  maybe it is rumor?
elrugrim

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:05:38 AM

Huh
Or  maybe it is rumor?
LocalCoinSwap will launch with as many of the most traded cryptocurrencies as development time allows. The initial launch aims for a minimum of the leading 10 cryptocurrencies. The platform will add new cryptocurrencies at a constant rate in order to encompass the majority of the cryptocurrency market. LCS Cryptoshares will entitle users to a vote in the listing priority of new currencies through a direct democracy contract using their voting tokens
CravenEconomics

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:12:49 AM

Huh
Or  maybe it is rumor?
LocalCoinSwap will launch with as many of the most traded cryptocurrencies as development time allows. The initial launch aims for a minimum of the leading 10 cryptocurrencies. The platform will add new cryptocurrencies at a constant rate in order to encompass the majority of the cryptocurrency market. LCS Cryptoshares will entitle users to a vote in the listing priority of new currencies through a direct democracy contract using their voting tokens
Tell me about listings Smiley
What is it? What you can offer to me? And what functions does it provide?
elrugrim

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:13:11 AM

Huh
Or  maybe it is rumor?
LocalCoinSwap provides a listing service for new ICO tokens to allow them to launch on the LocalCoinSwap platform or raise pre-ICO and presale funding.
CravenEconomics

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:14:03 AM

Huh
Or  maybe it is rumor?
LocalCoinSwap provides a listing service for new ICO tokens to allow them to launch on the LocalCoinSwap platform or raise pre-ICO and presale funding.
Also I want to understand a bit about Transparency.
What is it again? What I can get from this?
 Huh
elrugrim

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:14:22 AM

Huh
Or  maybe it is rumor?
 Huh
LocalCoinSwap will provide an open and transparent exchange to its shareholders. The blockchain itself will provide an unforgeable record of all dividend payouts to Cryptoshare holders. LocalCoinSwap will have a continuous, transparent, and blockchain-based overview of all cryptocurrency revenues generated and to be distributed.
CravenEconomics

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:21:00 AM

Huh
Or  maybe it is rumor?
 Huh
LocalCoinSwap will provide an open and transparent exchange to its shareholders. The blockchain itself will provide an unforgeable record of all dividend payouts to Cryptoshare holders. LocalCoinSwap will have a continuous, transparent, and blockchain-based overview of all cryptocurrency revenues generated and to be distributed.
How do you plan to make the system clear??
What are the steps to hold this phenomenon for me be sure everything is OK?
 Huh
elrugrim

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:21:22 AM

Huh
Or  maybe it is rumor?
 Huh
How do you plan to make the system clear??
What are the steps to hold this phenomenon for me be sure everything is OK?
 Huh
Each monthly Cryptoshare holder announcement will detail developments of the exchange and issues which will be voted on by Cryptoshare holders before the next announcement. These issues will include new-venture projects, new coins added to the exchange, design considerations, and more. Cryptoshare holders may submit questions to be voted on through the platform’s integrated community forum.
redlay

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:26:07 AM

Great alternative on the market! It is a great step in stabilization process of cryptocurrency market. I’m waiting for the launch.
zhaojundong

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:26:28 AM

Great alternative on the market! It is a great step in stabilization process of cryptocurrency market. I’m waiting for the launch.

The idea is great and promising, but what about the execution? How perspective this market is? How it will work?
EccLipSe

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:30:14 AM

The idea is great and promising, but what about the execution? How perspective this market is? How it will work?

You can read the white paper. This project offers you confidence in the future. There are many interesting projects like markspace, but you still don’t have any guarantee. Localcoinswap gives an opportunity to freely buy and sell any cryptocurrency.
zhaojundong

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:31:54 AM

You can read the white paper. This project offers you confidence in the future. There are many interesting projects like markspace, but you still don’t have any guarantee. Localcoinswap gives an opportunity to freely buy and sell any cryptocurrency.
Ok. Do they use p2p system? What advantages can it offer for users?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 252 »
  Print  

Jump to: