Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:04:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 [247] 248 249 250 251 252 »
  Print  
Author Topic: deprecated  (Read 702643 times)
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 02:01:43 AM

Definitely LCS will grow, look at the volume now, it's already trading in Hotbit with over $1 millon dollars day volume.
I like the development, it's definitely one of the project that has a chance to succeed this year.

That's right, LCS token has a big chance to rise. Their platform has been launched, and I think the growth of LCS token will be better. I am sure the price of LCS token will rise at the end of this year. I still hold my token and I don't want to sell it now.
Having such a high volume is really good thing even if the price is low at the moment. Price will go up eventually when the team presents more updates from the project, for now it look really promising.

By promising it should be seen that the price will rise because it is only an estimate and the price of Bitcoin has not stabilized.
Let's be patient with the price, we will have a little chance now because people will not jump with the hype.
It's better to enjoy watching the team doing their job and believe in them, eventually it will rise in due time because surprises comes anytime.
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JooBra

Activity: 1204
Merit: 162

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 08:23:25 AM

Definitely LCS will grow, look at the volume now, it's already trading in Hotbit with over $1 millon dollars day volume.
I like the development, it's definitely one of the project that has a chance to succeed this year.

That's right, LCS token has a big chance to rise. Their platform has been launched, and I think the growth of LCS token will be better. I am sure the price of LCS token will rise at the end of this year. I still hold my token and I don't want to sell it now.
Having such a high volume is really good thing even if the price is low at the moment. Price will go up eventually when the team presents more updates from the project, for now it look really promising.

By promising it should be seen that the price will rise because it is only an estimate and the price of Bitcoin has not stabilized.
Let's be patient with the price, we will have a little chance now because people will not jump with the hype.
It's better to enjoy watching the team doing their job and believe in them, eventually it will rise in due time because surprises comes anytime.
Yes I think this is best enviroment to work, not a lot of people from outside are occuping them, so focus is on the job, lets see what happens in near future.
mcfom
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 08:58:26 AM

Having patience alone isn't sufficient but need to put your part of effort in the success of this project. I have seen on one of the previous pages some people have drawn attention to this thing but didn't see many people talking on that point. Who wants to make money from LCS should start using this platform and try to bring people those are active towards this platform. Adoption is a thing where everyone will have to work on and that is what it needs.
Mikhail 1327

Activity: 517
Merit: 10

Blocking future

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 01:17:10 PM

Recently, the price does not please, but the project is still only at the initial stage and expanding the list of cryptocurrencies.

░▄░░▄▄▄
█░█░█▄▀ | ARK.io | Bridging the Blockchain Future |
█░█░█▀▄ | PUTTING THE CURRENCY BACK INTO CRYPTO. |
lumierre

Activity: 862
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 01:22:31 PM

Having patience alone isn't sufficient but need to put your part of effort in the success of this project. I have seen on one of the previous pages some people have drawn attention to this thing but didn't see many people talking on that point. Who wants to make money from LCS should start using this platform and try to bring people those are active towards this platform. Adoption is a thing where everyone will have to work on and that is what it needs.

Patience is very important in cryprocurrency. The price of many tokens falls down and it is very hard to investors keep patience and not to sell the tokens. The projects is very good and its idea is interesting too.

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
Mikhail 1327

Activity: 517

Blocking future

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:27:58 PM

Hard time for startups, I'll wait for the price at 10 Smiley

░▄░░▄▄▄
█░█░█▄▀ | ARK.io | Bridging the Blockchain Future |
█░█░█▀▄ | PUTTING THE CURRENCY BACK INTO CRYPTO. |
Suke_Teki

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 03:31:22 AM

Patience is very important in cryprocurrency. The price of many tokens falls down and it is very hard to investors keep patience and not to sell the tokens. The projects is very good and its idea is interesting too.
I agree with Mcfom opinion, just waiting for this project is not enough, but we need to use the LCS exchange, and invite more people to use it, because when many people use LCS exchanges the LCS token price will increase by itself. besides, the LCS token price is currently still slightly above the ICO price, this is very good
JooBra

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 06:39:16 PM

I agree with Mcfom opinion, just waiting for this project is not enough, but we need to use the LCS exchange, and invite more people to use it, because when many people use LCS exchanges the LCS token price will increase by itself. besides, the LCS token price is currently still slightly above the ICO price, this is very good
Team has done a good job making the exchange now is on us to use it and also on the team to keep it improving. I think with time when people start to trust more the exchange more of people will use it.
brokens

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 06:31:21 AM

Team has done a good job making the exchange now is on us to use it and also on the team to keep it improving. I think with time when people start to trust more the exchange more of people will use it.
I think LCS prices have started to increase and have already been above the ICO price, although the development of market prices is not yet significant but I am sure LCS will be able to reach $1 by the end of this year.
Sanitough

Activity: 2828
Merit: 673

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 06:54:28 AM

I think LCS prices have started to increase and have already been above the ICO price, although the development of market prices is not yet significant but I am sure LCS will be able to reach $1 by the end of this year.
The sad thing is that we did not reach the ICO price yet, we should reach that first before reaching $1.
We already have a good volume despite trading on one exchange only, the team are capable so we need to give them time to develop, all
we can do now is to wait and trust them.
JooBra

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 04:04:54 PM

The sad thing is that we did not reach the ICO price yet, we should reach that first before reaching $1.
We already have a good volume despite trading on one exchange only, the team are capable so we need to give them time to develop, all
Best thing we can do for LCS is to start and use their exchange. With that more people will trust it and for sure then the price will rise.
mcfom
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 06:59:16 AM

I can't catch up with today's ask me anything session because some of urgent piece of work. I will be checking it later but those who are interested should participate to understand what is being asked and answered. Community's involvement in such sessions give positive message to market after all this community driven project is. I guess listing on more exchanges and strategies to market will be primary question because this is mine as well.
Malamadre

Activity: 476
Merit: 19

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 10:07:35 AM

Best thing we can do for LCS is to start and use their exchange. With that more people will trust it and for sure then the price will rise.

I really have big expectation from this project and their product. But I thought that LCS would be listed on more exchanges. I think it can give positive impulse for rising tokens price.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
satria2

Activity: 297

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 12:41:22 AM

I really have big expectation from this project and their product. But I thought that LCS would be listed on more exchanges. I think it can give positive impulse for rising tokens price.

It should happen but I'm not so sure because you can see for yourself the prices of Bitcoin and Ethereum that are not stable until now. This will make you dizzy.
whotheff

Activity: 762
Merit: 35

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2018, 08:35:38 AM

There are a lot of brand new decentralized eschanges whihc already kicked in.
I'm afraid that if Local Coin Swap does not join then in the next two months,
it will be much harder to gather interest later.
And also keep in mind that the first 2-3 months will be only testing..

goldcoinminer

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 01:10:33 PM

Don't be so negative, the market will grow and will get bigger.
We have a big chance to succeed in the market as long as the project is fully develop, what's the purpose of the community supporting
LCS, we should continue to spread the good news and help the development.
Malamadre

Activity: 476
Merit: 19

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 02:46:07 PM

I think that LocalCoinSwap is very perspective project. And we will see th real price of their tokens when market situation changes.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
satria2

Activity: 297

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 01:08:12 AM

I think that LocalCoinSwap is very perspective project. And we will see th real price of their tokens when market situation changes.

We should look at the price on the coin when Bitcoin starts to stabilize because for now the price of Bitcoin is unstable and changes prices always.
boopy265420
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 07:00:09 AM

Prices of LCS tokens mostly will be reflection of success and popularity of Local Coin Swap exchange. This is very exchange but the business model of this kind is very attractive but don't forget this platform still needs development and work on various features. When exchange get succeeded market's impact on its token price will be very little just like BNB has strong exchange on back of it.
JooBra

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 07:10:28 PM

Prices of LCS tokens mostly will be reflection of success and popularity of Local Coin Swap exchange. This is very exchange but the business model of this kind is very attractive but don't forget this platform still needs development and work on various features. When exchange get succeeded market's impact on its token price will be very little just like BNB has strong exchange on back of it.
Of course they need to keep on working on exchange and try to do better social marketing which will attract more people. I think with that and in some time the price of token will rise.
Pages: « 1 ... 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 [247] 248 249 250 251 252 »
  Print  

Jump to: