Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:22:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 [214] 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 »
  Print  
Author Topic: deprecated  (Read 702643 times)
peetah

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:46:12 PM

OMG. It is so great that localcoinswap is really created for people. They have a fabulous pace of development. Great news appears every day.
Hi, there. I like localcoinswap so much too. What great news do you mean? I guess I missed something because I haven’t read it yet. I would be happy to hear it from you.
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Green Lantern

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:52:01 PM

OMG. It is so great that localcoinswap is really created for people. They have a fabulous pace of development. Great news appears every day.
Hi, there. I like localcoinswap so much too. What great news do you mean? I guess I missed something because I haven’t read it yet. I would be happy to hear it from you.
Well, developers changed the list of trading cryptocurrencies. Now they are trading 17 cryptocurrencies. I guess it is only a big start for this exchange. I’m so happy that I am a part of it.
peetah

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:58:05 PM

Well, developers changed the list of trading cryptocurrencies. Now they are trading 17 cryptocurrencies. I guess it is only a big start for this exchange. I’m so happy that I am a part of it.
Wow. It is awesome. I hope that won’e be satisfied merely by achieving these goals. They many important things to do. Have they added only one cryptocurrency? Can you name it?
Green Lantern

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:03:31 PM

Wow. It is awesome. I hope that won’e be satisfied merely by achieving these goals. They many important things to do. Have they added only one cryptocurrency? Can you name it?
True. I believe that they will show their powers soon. Yes, you are right. They’ve adopted Skrumble coin. Now localcoinswap has an impressive list of currencies.
peetah

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:09:50 PM

True. I believe that they will show their powers soon. Yes, you are right. They’ve adopted Skrumble coin. Now localcoinswap has an impressive list of currencies.
Very well. This project impressed me from the very beginning. I know that it achieved great results. It reached the soft cup. Do you know, have they reached the hard cup?
Green Lantern

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:15:26 PM

Very well. This project impressed me from the very beginning. I know that it achieved great results. It reached the soft cup. Do you know, have they reached the hard cup?
No, not yet. They’ve sold 57% of all cryptoshare pool. It is a great result. Besides, there isn’t much time left. Ico will be finished very soon.
peetah

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:21:22 PM

No, not yet. They’ve sold 57% of all cryptoshare pool. It is a great result. Besides, there isn’t much time left. Ico will be finished very soon.
Are you serious? How much time is left? What will be with unsold coins? I hope they will continue sales to give opportunity for other people too. It will be so sweet.
Green Lantern

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:26:49 PM

Are you serious? How much time is left? What will be with unsold coins? I hope they will continue sales to give opportunity for other people too. It will be so sweet.
I don’t think so. Developers announced that they will burn all left cryptoshares. I consider that it is good decision. It will raise its price and be a nice finish of the ico.
peetah

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:31:45 PM

I don’t think so. Developers announced that they will burn all left cryptoshares. I consider that it is good decision. It will raise its price and be a nice finish of the ico.
Maybe there is some sense in your words. I hope localcoinswap’s team knows what they are doing. Time will show how adequate decisions were taken.
BlackHayate

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:44:19 PM

Hello, everyone! Can someone name me main advantages of the system, please? I have only found this project, so I would be happy to hear some additional info about it.
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:49:27 PM

Hello, everyone! Can someone name me main advantages of the system, please? I have only found this project, so I would be happy to hear some additional info about it.
Gosh. It is nice that you want to join our community. But, I want to earn you. Ico is almost over. You need to hurry up to take your chance and buy cryptoshares.
BlackHayate

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:54:13 PM

Gosh. It is nice that you want to join our community. But, I want to earn you. Ico is almost over. You need to hurry up to take your chance and buy cryptoshares.
Thanks. I guess I need to visit their website to make a purchase. Is there any bonus there? Also, I still want to hear about localcoinswap’s advantages.
BTCFaucets

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:59:28 PM

Thanks. I guess I need to visit their website to make a purchase. Is there any bonus there? Also, I still want to hear about localcoinswap’s advantages.
You will have a 10% bonus if I am not mistaking. Well, you need to know that it is the only one exchange platform that will distribute all their profits to users. Also, it is democratically ruled. It is an exchange created by people for people.
BlackHayate

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:04:48 AM

You will have a 10% bonus if I am not mistaking. Well, you need to know that it is the only one exchange platform that will distribute all their profits to users. Also, it is democratically ruled. It is an exchange created by people for people.
Wow. I have never thought that someone could design something like this. It is really outstanding. Can you tell me more about democracy on this platform?
BTCFaucets

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:09:39 AM

Wow. I have never thought that someone could design something like this. It is really outstanding. Can you tell me more about democracy on this platform?
Of course, I can. All important decisions will be taken by vote by community members. If you have cryptoshares you can participate in this vote and take a part in making decisions.
BlackHayate

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:14:11 AM

Of course, I can. All important decisions will be taken by vote by community members. If you have cryptoshares you can participate in this vote and take a part in making decisions.
Looks intriguing. So, will somebody have some privileges? I mean will amount of your cryptoshares depend on your voting power. I know several platforms that have the similar system. They also give some extra points and some votes can be important.
BTCFaucets

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:19:28 AM

Looks intriguing. So, will somebody have some privileges? I mean will amount of your cryptoshares depend on your voting power. I know several platforms that have the similar system. They also give some extra points and some votes can be important.
Thank god, localcoinswap don’t have such extra points. Everyone will have equal rights. I think it is a big advantage of the system too. You can be sure that your vote is important.
Nunes_David

Activity: 12

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:20:03 AM

It is a crypto exchange is very nice! Good luck guys!
BlackHayate

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:24:48 AM

Thank god, localcoinswap don’t have such extra points. Everyone will have equal rights. I think it is a big advantage of the system too. You can be sure that your vote is important.
It’s cool. Unfortunately, many countries still don’t have the same system. Now I understand why this project has such a strong community. I am in love with it.
BTCFaucets

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:29:28 AM

It’s cool. Unfortunately, many countries still don’t have the same system. Now I understand why this project has such a strong community. I am in love with it.
I hope I helped you. You can ask left questions here. Localcoinswap’s community will help you to find what you need. I am pretty sure about it. Good luck.
Pages: « 1 ... 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 [214] 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 »
  Print  

Jump to: