Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:45:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 [230] 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 »
  Print  
Author Topic: deprecated  (Read 702643 times)
bitokman

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:56:12 AM

According to the road map, the project is planned to be launched in August this year. I can not wait to see what kind of product we will present the developers in the end. The community of this project is very large and the estimates that were put to this project are very high. Perhaps this project will make a breakthrough in the field of cryptocurrency trading
Today, competition among decentralized exchanges continues to grow every day. But this trading platform has certain advantages over other decentralized exchanges. I think this platform will become one of the leading decentralized trading platforms
As for the technical component of this project , you can be sure that all aspects that were proposed in white paper will be met and implemented on the platform. The most important thing is security and stability
Usually, one year is enough to create an exchange. But it takes much longer to create such a global project. Such variability and diversity is not present on any existing stock exchange
It becomes much easier and more interesting to trade when all the conditions correspond to this. When you don't have to wait months for a response from the support service, when you can always easily withdraw or deposit funds, when there is a certain community and each has a certain rank
Of course, for people who have recently come to the world of cryptocurrency to start trading on this exchange will be much more convenient and safer than on some centralized exchange.
Centralized exchanges cannot be compared to decentralized ones. They are too outdated for technical requirements and soon about centralized exchanges will forget everything

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
boomertoo

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:59:32 AM

I look for how many people connect to the channel telegram to the project, how many writes in the bounty. These are the main indicators

What are you talking about? I mean, where did you get the information about the development team? I'm not against them, I'm wondering where I can find information about them!

I believe that the development team deserves activity from the participants so that their project grows in the future. They did a great job to run such a big project! This is a good job!
Tiny_Prism

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:00:46 AM

According to the road map, the project is planned to be launched in August this year. I can not wait to see what kind of product we will present the developers in the end. The community of this project is very large and the estimates that were put to this project are very high. Perhaps this project will make a breakthrough in the field of cryptocurrency trading
Today, competition among decentralized exchanges continues to grow every day. But this trading platform has certain advantages over other decentralized exchanges. I think this platform will become one of the leading decentralized trading platforms
As for the technical component of this project , you can be sure that all aspects that were proposed in white paper will be met and implemented on the platform. The most important thing is security and stability
Usually, one year is enough to create an exchange. But it takes much longer to create such a global project. Such variability and diversity is not present on any existing stock exchange
It becomes much easier and more interesting to trade when all the conditions correspond to this. When you don't have to wait months for a response from the support service, when you can always easily withdraw or deposit funds, when there is a certain community and each has a certain rank
Of course, for people who have recently come to the world of cryptocurrency to start trading on this exchange will be much more convenient and safer than on some centralized exchange.
Centralized exchanges cannot be compared to decentralized ones. They are too outdated for technical requirements and soon about centralized exchanges will forget everything
It will take a lot of time but the fact that these exchanges do not cope with their work is a well-known fact .
kk777

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:03:17 AM

I look for how many people connect to the channel telegram to the project, how many writes in the bounty. These are the main indicators

What are you talking about? I mean, where did you get the information about the development team? I'm not against them, I'm wondering where I can find information about them!

I believe that the development team deserves activity from the participants so that their project grows in the future. They did a great job to run such a big project! This is a good job!

Well, thank you, I will definitely find this article and get acquainted with its content, because I believe that every participant and user of the project is obliged to know the information about the development team!
Techsan

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:06:38 AM

The addition of tokens will be based solely on the community vote. A very interesting feature of this project I think that it will only have a positive impact on the development of the platform
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:07:48 AM

I'm really looking forward to when the sale of project coins is available, because I participate in the bounty program and receive a large number of project tokens. I'm waiting for them to go on the stock exchange in order to sell them profitably!
bitokman

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:10:27 AM

The addition of tokens will be based solely on the community vote. A very interesting feature of this project I think that it will only have a positive impact on the development of the platform
This will play a role in the development of the platform. The most important thing is that somehow randomly this platform is not clogged with questionable tokens. I really hope for the experience and competence of the community
Klacik

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:11:44 AM

I'm really looking forward to when the sale of project coins is available, because I participate in the bounty program and receive a large number of project tokens. I'm waiting for them to go on the stock exchange in order to sell them profitably!

I think this is a good idea. If the project permits participation in each participant's investment, then large investors will be able to buy the bulk of the project's shares and thereby start managing the project
a1471989

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:16:14 AM

I think this is a good idea. If the project permits participation in each participant's investment, then large investors will be able to buy the bulk of the project's shares and thereby start managing the project

When will large investors come to the project? How do you think? Or does the project already have a good team of investors? I do not have information about this, but I'm very interested to know this.
Klacik

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:20:18 AM

When will large investors come to the project? How do you think? Or does the project already have a good team of investors? I do not have information about this, but I'm very interested to know this.

Yes, of course, they want to make a profit, but thus they will receive it, but the project can suffer very much, because the main part of the project can be managed by one person who does not know the specifics of the project. Is it dangerous
a1471989

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:24:53 AM

Yes, of course, they want to make a profit, but thus they will receive it, but the project can suffer very much, because the main part of the project can be managed by one person who does not know the specifics of the project. Is it dangerous

The project is very attractive for investments! I believe that in the future will be very successful among users! It is necessary to pay great attention to the project!
Klacik

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:28:54 AM

The project is very attractive for investments! I believe that in the future will be very successful among users! It is necessary to pay great attention to the project!

That's right, investors often do not have experience working with similar projects, their main task is to find a promising project and invest in it, so that in the future the project would bring a good profit
boomertoo

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:34:05 AM

And what can you say about this project? Do you like him more than the last one? Yes, I work as an analyst in various companies and I do the analysis of various fields of activity
Klacik

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:37:55 AM

And what can you say about this project? Do you like him more than the last one? Yes, I work as an analyst in various companies and I do the analysis of various fields of activity

On the official website of the project, you can find an article detailing the project team, all its members and developers!
boomertoo

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:42:20 AM

On the official website of the project, you can find an article detailing the project team, all its members and developers!

A large number of users appreciated this project and invite all new participants here, this is a good indicator, I think that due to active users who promote projects, this sphere will develop in the future!
Klacik

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:46:22 AM

A large number of users appreciated this project and invite all new participants here, this is a good indicator, I think that due to active users who promote projects, this sphere will develop in the future!

Advertising has always been the engine of any project. But the money that was spent on advertising, should justify itself. I do not know the entire financial component of the project and therefore I think that they should not now do another marketing stage.
boomertoo

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:50:37 AM

Advertising has always been the engine of any project. But the money that was spent on advertising, should justify itself. I do not know the entire financial component of the project and therefore I think that they should not now do another marketing stage.

The project needs a lot of financial investments, because to realize this idea, it takes a huge amount of finances that the project does not have!
Klacik

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:54:30 AM

The project needs a lot of financial investments, because to realize this idea, it takes a huge amount of finances that the project does not have!

You are doing the right thing, because it is a risky business and if you are not ready to take this risk, then do not deal with this case. Once you are ready, then you will be engaged in investing
zerro99x

Activity: 74

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 05:59:55 PM

Will there be an official announcement when LCS gets listed on an exchange?
butterfly82

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

BOOSTO.io & CryptoInfluence.io

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 06:11:35 PM

I've seen news that tokens will be unlocked soon and will be sold on IDEX.market. And I hope there will be a good price!

Pages: « 1 ... 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 [230] 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 »
  Print  

Jump to: