Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:12:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 [210] 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 »
  Print  
Author Topic: deprecated  (Read 702643 times)
Techsan

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:00:50 PM

The project is very interesting and attracted a lot of attention , participants think the bounty in the future I will get good profit
Just look how many of the participants involved in the bounty and everything will become clear)
The fact that bounty involved a lot of people this is a very good indicator. But you can look at it from different sides.I think it is not too profitable to participate in a company where a large number of people especially with high ranks.
I think the opposite is better to let a small profit but to get it, than not get anything by joining the dubious bounty company
It is necessary to look for the most suitable option that there was rather small competition on stakes and on profitability of the bounty

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
boomertoo

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:02:24 PM

The project is very interesting and attracted a lot of attention , participants think the bounty in the future I will get good profit
Just look how many of the participants involved in the bounty and everything will become clear)
The fact that bounty involved a lot of people this is a very good indicator. But you can look at it from different sides.I think it is not too profitable to participate in a company where a large number of people especially with high ranks.
I think the opposite is better to let a small profit but to get it, than not get anything by joining the dubious bounty company
It is necessary to look for the most suitable option that there was rather small competition on stakes and on profitability of the bounty
While you are looking for the perfect option, people will get their profits by participating in the bounty companies really strong projects
Techsan

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:05:54 PM

While you are looking for the perfect option, people will get their profits by participating in the bounty companies really strong projects
Everyone decides for himself to participate or not, I consider it unacceptable to go into the bounty where scored of people to failure. Don't see the point
boomertoo

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:06:28 PM

Everyone decides for himself to participate or not, I consider it unacceptable to go into the bounty where scored of people to failure. Don't see the point
If the project is really a cool profit in the end will be the same as the average project. It is necessary to take into account the growth potential of the project and approximately imagine how much the price of the token can increase
Techsan

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:09:55 PM

If the project is really a cool profit in the end will be the same as the average project. It is necessary to take into account the growth potential of the project and approximately imagine how much the price of the token can increase
Then it would be possible to complicate the conditions of bounty, to participate only those people who are interested in the project.
boomertoo

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:12:18 PM

Then it would be possible to complicate the conditions of bounty, to participate only those people who are interested in the project.
Let's be frank Smiley Most people sell tokens at the first opportunity, which has a very negative impact on their price in the future.
Klacik

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:17:04 PM

I think this will be a very interesting and useful tool for traders who are actively engaged in these on various trading platforms.
amanai

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:20:10 PM

I think this will be a very interesting and useful tool for traders who are actively engaged in these on various trading platforms.
To be honest, I do not understand for what purpose this project exists and what is its main idea, can you explain to me?
Klacik

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:25:28 PM

To be honest, I do not understand for what purpose this project exists and what is its main idea, can you explain to me?

Maybe you should read a whitepaper? It describes in detail the operation principle of this technology as well as the main idea.
amanai

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:27:53 PM

Maybe you should read a whitepaper? It describes in detail the operation principle of this technology as well as the main idea.

I would gladly do it, but I can not, since my knowledge of English is not so good as to fully understand all the subtleties of the project. And this project has not yet been localized to other languages.
Klacik

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:29:48 PM

I would gladly do it, but I can not, since my knowledge of English is not so good as to fully understand all the subtleties of the project. And this project has not yet been localized to other languages.

Well, probably this problem with time will not be so actual, because the project has a bounty campaign. which just can solve this problem.
amanai

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:32:04 PM

Well, probably this problem with time will not be so actual, because the project has a bounty campaign. which just can solve this problem.

Yes, I understand this, but all the same I do not want to waste time and wait. There are no guarantees that this will be available soon. I would like to quickly understand the details of the project and all the advantages. which it provides for investors and future users.
DUM13

Activity: 117

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:33:31 PM

Has anyone already read the project? And then I just came across

I myself only recently saw it, but I managed to quickly see the description

In a few words, what is the project about?

The purpose of the project is to create a platform for the exchange of crypto funds

And what is it for? What's the point?

In the fact that there will be no commissions and you can pay anything anywhere at once in a crypto currency

Really? This is very cool, I thought this idea is not realized for a long time

A chic project, I'm delighted that I'm taking part in it. Do not miss the chance to become a part of the project.
Klacik

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:34:29 PM

Yes, I understand this, but all the same I do not want to waste time and wait. There are no guarantees that this will be available soon. I would like to quickly understand the details of the project and all the advantages. which it provides for investors and future users.

Well, if you briefly talk about this project, it is a convenient tool for traders and people working on crypto-exchange markets. It helps to move your assets quickly through smart contracts, this makes trading and working with it much more productive.
amanai

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:38:00 PM

The purpose of the project is to create a platform for the exchange of crypto funds

In the fact that there will be no commissions and you can pay anything anywhere at once in a crypto currency

A chic project, I'm delighted that I'm taking part in it. Do not miss the chance to become a part of the project.
And at the moment such a functional is a problem for traders?
Klacik

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:40:19 PM

Yes, of course. At the moment, there is a huge problem with the withdrawal of funds from one exchange and moving them to another site. It's all very long, a lot of additional commissions are charged for various operations, etc. That is, the main thing in the trader's work is lightning speed. and this advantage is lost in connection with these and many other difficulties.
amanai

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:44:31 PM

Yes, of course. At the moment, there is a huge problem with the withdrawal of funds from one exchange and moving them to another site. It's all very long, a lot of additional commissions are charged for various operations, etc. That is, the main thing in the trader's work is lightning speed. and this advantage is lost in connection with these and many other difficulties.
Indeed, it turns out that the service is very interesting and relevant for traders. I understand that all this will work with the help of smart contracts, right?
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:34:02 PM

Great project. It is something out of the box. There are many exchange platform, but any of them could afford to be democratically ruled. I am sure that it will be awesome
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:39:06 PM

Great project. It is something out of the box. There are many exchange platform, but any of them could afford to be democratically ruled. I am sure that it will be awesome
You are right, dude. Look how popular it is now. I guess that distributes all profits to users can be less popular. I think it is perfect place to make money.
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:44:46 PM

You are right, dude. Look how popular it is now. I guess that distributes all profits to users can be less popular. I think it is perfect place to make money.
Yes, of course. I was following their news for a long time and I know how fast they sold tokens. Do you know what’s going on now? I was pretty busy these days.
Pages: « 1 ... 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 [210] 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 »
  Print  

Jump to: