Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:29:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 [224] 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 »
  Print  
Author Topic: deprecated  (Read 702643 times)
critolika

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:49:02 PM

I want to know your opinion about the bounty program. Do you think it's worth taking part in it? Is there any sense in this action and wasting your time?
I think yes. Especially if we are talking about the bounty program of this project! I think that you should take part, since it is very important

Why do you think so? Why is this important for this project? Tell me your opinion, I want to know what you think about it!
Yes, of course, I believe in this project, because what role and what task it solves is very important in our time. I think that this will be important to many users

But there are other projects with similar functions. Why do you think that this project will be successful in the future?
Yes, I agree, now we can see a large number of projects, but this one differs from all with whom I was familiar before.

I myself also convinced with this project after I see the results that have been obtained by this now I think it's been good and there's still a bit of time to further maximize the collected results.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitokman

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:36:09 AM

Sales stages are coming to an end, it is very sad that this project has not collected the hardcap, although he had all the chances to do it.
Tiny_Prism

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:40:29 AM

Sales stages are coming to an end, it is very sad that this project has not collected the hardcap, although he had all the chances to do it.
Still managed to collect enough money which will be enough for the further development of the project.The project had all the chances of a hard cap, apparently did not find large investors. Most of the funds were raised exclusively from the community
bitokman

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:48:17 AM

Still managed to collect enough money which will be enough for the further development of the project.The project had all the chances of a hard cap, apparently did not find large investors. Most of the funds were raised exclusively from the community
I think in the future there will be additional sales, a very global and extensive platform is planned which will certainly require further investments and developments
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:56:06 AM

I think in the future there will be additional sales, a very global and extensive platform is planned which will certainly require further investments and developments
In fact, it is very difficult to create a stable trading platform. It requires a very large team of developers and maintenance personnel who will monitor the servers and serve customers. Really in such a short time developers will be able to implement the plans?
hush

Activity: 1288
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:59:26 AM

You have any source they will launch another round of ICO after the finish of ongoing crowdsale. From my point of view they have been collected enough funds to keep going on with development and I think with current cap it will have more better chance to grow.
bitokman

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:04:27 AM

In fact, it is very difficult to create a stable trading platform. It requires a very large team of developers and maintenance personnel who will monitor the servers and serve customers. Really in such a short time developers will be able to implement the plans?
I completely agree with you. To date, none of the existing cryptocurrency exchanges can boast of stable operation and security. The reason for this depends on many factors
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:15:19 AM

I completely agree with you. To date, none of the existing cryptocurrency exchanges can boast of stable operation and security. The reason for this depends on many factors
Existing exchanges have no motivation to develop and improve trading conditions. Everyone understands that while there are no worthy analogues superior to existing trading platforms no shift for the better will not
bitokman

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:22:45 AM

Existing exchanges have no motivation to develop and improve trading conditions. Everyone understands that while there are no worthy analogues superior to existing trading platforms no shift for the better will not
Many ICO publications paid attention to this project and gave it very good ratings. The project has a great future and great potential. This exchange has all the chances to become one of the best decentralized trading platforms
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:27:56 AM

Many ICO publications paid attention to this project and gave it very good ratings. The project has a great future and great potential. This exchange has all the chances to become one of the best decentralized trading platforms
The launch of the platform is scheduled for August this year. So the wait is quite a bit. I can not wait to see the working product and especially the volume of trading, even the approximate number is difficult to name
bitokman

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:36:52 AM

The launch of the platform is scheduled for August this year. So the wait is quite a bit. I can not wait to see the working product and especially the volume of trading, even the approximate number is difficult to name
I think the volume of trading in the first year will be about 2-5 million dollars. These are very approximate figures, perhaps i can be wrong. Judging by the community of the project users should be enough
nicrnicr

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:47:13 AM

To what extent will this platform be safer than the previous ones and what are the main security methods used on this platform?
bitokman

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:57:43 AM

To what extent will this platform be safer than the previous ones and what are the main security methods used on this platform?
The developers have paid great attention to the stability and security of the platform. First of all, they began to develop a system of protection against hacker attacks on the experience of previous exchanges that were previously attacked. Also on the exchange will be a cold wallet which with a probability of 100% protect your funds.
nicrnicr

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:07:00 AM

The developers have paid great attention to the stability and security of the platform. First of all, they began to develop a system of protection against hacker attacks on the experience of previous exchanges that were previously attacked. Also on the exchange will be a cold wallet which with a probability of 100% protect your funds.
I wonder how it will look in practice. After all, no one has yet managed to create a sensible cryptocurrency exchange that meets all the requirements not only for security but also for a competent service with a support service
bitokman

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:13:29 AM

I wonder how it will look in practice. After all, no one has yet managed to create a sensible cryptocurrency exchange that meets all the requirements not only for security but also for a competent service with a support service
Support service is generally a different story. Once i lost two-factor authentication, in order to restore access to the account had to wait about a month. I believe that this should not be a problem users should be solved in the shortest possible time
nicrnicr

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:30:04 AM

Support service is generally a different story. Once i lost two-factor authentication, in order to restore access to the account had to wait about a month. I believe that this should not be a problem users should be solved in the shortest possible time
On centralized trading platforms, this is considered absolutely normal, the only excuse for all their actions of this nature is that they have a lot of requests and they do not have time to process them
bitokman

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:39:09 AM

On centralized trading platforms, this is considered absolutely normal, the only excuse for all their actions of this nature is that they have a lot of requests and they do not have time to process them
Perhaps the fact that these exchanges really can not cope with such a huge flow of people, because before when they were created, no one could have thought that the cryptocurrency will be so popular after a few years
nicrnicr

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:44:52 AM

Perhaps the fact that these exchanges really can not cope with such a huge flow of people, because before when they were created, no one could have thought that the cryptocurrency will be so popular after a few years
This assumption is quite the place to be. But why these platforms do not try to improve the quality of the staff and the exchange itself? Is there a problem? After all, the more customers the more money the exchange has.
bitokman

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:51:14 AM

This assumption is quite the place to be. But why these platforms do not try to improve the quality of the staff and the exchange itself? Is there a problem? After all, the more customers the more money the exchange has.
I find it difficult to answer this question. Many exchanges have been hacked and robbed, many still can not show stable operation. Probably all due to the fact that the cryptocurrency does not yet have an official status in many states
guarino

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:57:23 AM

As far as i know on this platform will be supported entirely new tokens that are just coming out on the stock exchange . This will very actively contribute to the development of the cryptocurrency in general
Pages: « 1 ... 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 [224] 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 »
  Print  

Jump to: