Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:10:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 [228] 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 »
  Print  
Author Topic: deprecated  (Read 702643 times)
Klacik

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:04:22 PM

I think this will be a very interesting and useful option for traders who are actively involved in these on various trading platforms.
To be honest, I want to understand what is the main idea, can you explain to me this things?
In this case you need to explore a white mumagu? It describes in detail the operation principle of this technology as well as the main idea.
I think it can be useful, but I can not, unfortunately as my knowledge of English is not so good as to fully understand all the subtleties of the project. And this project has not yet been translated to other languages.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Techsan

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:07:43 PM

I think this will be a very interesting and useful option for traders who are actively involved in these on various trading platforms.
To be honest, I want to understand what is the main idea, can you explain to me this things?
In this case you need to explore a white mumagu? It describes in detail the operation principle of this technology as well as the main idea.
I think it can be useful, but I can not, unfortunately as my knowledge of English is not so good as to fully understand all the subtleties of the project. And this project has not yet been translated to other languages.
Well, probably this problem would be solved in the nearest future, because the project has a bounty campaign. which just can solve this problem.
Klacik

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:10:10 PM

Well, probably this problem would be solved in the nearest future, because the project has a bounty campaign. which just can solve this problem.
Yes, I understand this, but all the same I do not want to waste time and wait. There are no guarantees that this will be available soon. I would like to quickly understand the details of the project and all the advantages. which it provides for investors and future users.
Techsan

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:14:01 PM

Yes, I understand this, but all the same I do not want to waste time and wait. There are no guarantees that this will be available soon. I would like to quickly understand the details of the project and all the advantages. which it provides for investors and future users.
Well, if you briefly talk about this project, it is a convenient tool for traders and people working on crypto-exchange markets. It helps to move your assets quickly through smart contracts, this makes trading and working with it much more productive.
Klacik

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:16:36 PM

Well, if you briefly talk about this project, it is a convenient tool for traders and people working on crypto-exchange markets. It helps to move your assets quickly through smart contracts, this makes trading and working with it much more productive.
Do you have any problems with functions for traders at the moment?
Techsan

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:20:41 PM

Yes, of course. At the moment, there is a huge problem with the withdrawal of funds from one exchange and moving them to another site. It's all very long, a lot of additional commissions are charged for various operations, etc. That is, the main thing in the trader's work is lightning speed. and this advantage is lost in connection with these and many other difficulties.
Klacik

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:24:07 PM

Yes, of course. At the moment, there is a huge problem with the withdrawal of funds from one exchange and moving them to another site. It's all very long, a lot of additional commissions are charged for various operations, etc. That is, the main thing in the trader's work is lightning speed. and this advantage is lost in connection with these and many other difficulties.
Indeed, it turns out that the service is very interesting and relevant for traders. I understand that all this will work with the help of smart contracts, right?
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:00:10 PM

theme of the project is very relevant for today - the market of crypto-currencies really needs honest and 100% profit, without superfluous links of management.
peetah

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:05:14 PM

however, I did not know that such a problem exists. did not notice the created monopolies.  Embarrassed Embarrassed
linhmax

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:07:40 PM

How long does it take for the tokens to show up in the dashboard after purchase?
BTCFaucets

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:10:13 PM

however, I did not know that such a problem exists. did not notice the created monopolies.  Embarrassed Embarrassed
well, did you really not notice that existing markets have some drawbacks? for example, poor-quality interface, single-currency trading and others ... this all, as it turned out, can be solved.
peetah

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:15:33 PM

well, did you really not notice that existing markets have some drawbacks? for example, poor-quality interface, single-currency trading and others ... this all, as it turned out, can be solved.
do you mean the monopolies ruled by the rich and, in turn, take all the profits? if I'm talking in the right direction, then this is really an urgent topic.
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:20:06 PM

participation in this project should not be missed. it turns out that this market is called "all inclusive". it is more ways of payment, trade in a large number of coins, as well as direct trade. a good market for traders.
boomertoo

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:25:43 PM

participation in this project should not be missed. it turns out that this market is called "all inclusive". it is more ways of payment, trade in a large number of coins, as well as direct trade. a good market for traders.
the main thing is that the user base receives a 100% profit from the market and by voting decides how the exchange should work. here really everything is very profitable.
BTCFaucets

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:30:20 PM

as I understand, the key advantages that should be paid attention to is the support team, distribution of 100% profit, voting and instant registration. not bad.
peetah

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:35:55 PM

as I understand, the key advantages that should be paid attention to is the support team, distribution of 100% profit, voting and instant registration. not bad.
I agree. At the same time, no project can offer better conditions. it really deserves attention. unique one-of-a-kind platform.
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:40:37 PM

about the advantages, I would add more transparency, i.e open source code (blockchain technology), a wide range of crypto-currencies and, most importantly, the level of security; transactions are made with the help of multi-signature.
boomertoo

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:45:20 PM

about the advantages, I would add more transparency, i.e open source code (blockchain technology), a wide range of crypto-currencies and, most importantly, the level of security; transactions are made with the help of multi-signature.
as well as an internal marker of utility dividends in profits in several currencies. Airdrops of new ICO tokens. all the best for the participants.
BTCFaucets

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:50:19 PM

as well as an internal marker of utility dividends in profits in several currencies. Airdrops of new ICO tokens. all the best for the participants.
by the way, I would like to say about the marker: it does not look like a standard marker. it is unique in that it guarantees your profit from the common through the dividends of the crypto currency. good property, in my opinion.
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:55:22 PM

by the way, I would like to say about the marker: it does not look like a standard marker. it is unique in that it guarantees your profit from the common through the dividends of the crypto currency. good property, in my opinion.
as far as profits are concerned, you can also receive income from your portfolio if you have an internal currency. in general, you are entitled to a wide range of profits.
Pages: « 1 ... 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 [228] 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 »
  Print  

Jump to: