Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:41:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it too late? (To buy Bitcoin now)  (Read 4797 times)
Chrystora123

Activity: 1414
Merit: 228

Omicron is another FUD

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:39:40 PM

investing in Bitcoin is very profitable, and even if you late buy Bitcoin, you will not be punished like in school...your delays only make you get a little profit, because you've bought Bitcoin at a high price compared to 4 years ago, so you'll still feel a little profit...

Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Pasaway2701

Activity: 479
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:46:40 PM

I think not because now it's a good month to buy a bitcoin because the bitcoin price has fallen so now many buyers have to hold it for months or years because the next year is sure that the price of bitcoin is a million times so many buyers bitcoin today

Investing in bitcoin now is good because it will become more profitable. Maybe the price increase twice it has right now before the year ends. It is not late to buy bitcoin because as you can see bitcoin price stays as this low and cannot fall no more and stable in that manner.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
Karie_Legend

Activity: 514
Merit: 10

●●

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:47:55 PM

I think not because now it's a good month to buy a bitcoin because the bitcoin price has fallen so now many buyers have to hold it for months or years because the next year is sure that the price of bitcoin is a million times so many buyers bitcoin today

You just need to be more patient to wait for the price back because Bitcoin is an unstable currency and in the estimate.
bxipp

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:52:35 PM

Have a little faith on bitcoin. The current market are still bad but it will change eventually. Hold and buy bitcoin. When the market are good. We all will have earn the profit.
gelay

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:57:07 PM

From the very beginning I am with bitcoin and untill now its  doing a great job.and for this thing many people are. still working for bitcoin.bitcoins price increased once some months agoo but now its came to lower than that time...but it has a good price now.and huge crowed of people are buying bitcoin now.so it is not too late to buy bitcoin...and the reason behind it.this is as famous as the previous time when I started.and doing so well.
I agree with you. Bitcoin is popular among all cryptocurrency. Although it's price become up and down. Because of many reasons about digital cryptocurrency. But it is still manage it prices in the market to never it down in it's lowest peak. And it is not too late to buy bitcoin. Buy bitcoin in a low price and when the prices are high sell it.
komisan

Activity: 48

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:01:07 PM

It's never too late to buy bitcoin now. Although it would have been better if it is around 5 years ago when the price is not as high as this. However, you can still bitcoin now especially when the price is down now. This is a good time to invest.
bimbie

Activity: 185
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:03:23 PM

This is the right time to buy bitcoin because of the low price in the market.Many people still buying bitcoin because they are sure that in the right time the price will increase,it that will happen they will earn more profit in the future.

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
Dswaggers

Activity: 109

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:24:43 PM

Well if we speak about gaining on bitcoin i think there is no required time on making an act of productivity.We can really buy bitcoin anytime anywhere without any hesitation  and we really didnt have to be afraid about the price because dropping and pumping is really the nature of it and we really need to make sense of it so that we can become more productive and we don't feel like panic all times.

No..infact this is the right time to join or buy bitcoin because as we can see right now many people buying or investing in bitcoin althoug the price now is pumping up and down but still they wanted to buy...I think this is good opportunity to buy bitcoin this time and we need to be patient until the price is in the higher situation.....so huryy up now......
Papajager

Activity: 784
Merit: 508

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:26:02 PM

It seems that the majority here support investing in BTC.
I'm glad that so many people realize the value of this asset. Prices you want will come after technology. At the moment, very little world money is circulating in the crypto.

Now is a good time to buy the BTC, but do not treat such an investment as a refrigerator, from which at any time you can take a portion of the invested funds
Bitcoinismylife12345

Activity: 231

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:39:56 PM

I believe many people are already aware of the bit. And it still hesitated that if you buy a bit will keep losing it? If it is, it will be too late. I do not think I have any guidance. I just want to present many factors to see that. What is the price of bundles it up or down the day it is due to what the problem?

Let's see it. The image below is a copy of the Fibonacci Indicator. I will describe the home language is. The price of time that has occurred, then compared to the future (same as the original) Okay new.

Removing prices from the beginning to the present. To analyze the probability of price in the future.
It sounds so much easier. But everything is just an analysis. There may be other factors involved that can not be predicted for the future. However, we know that the chances of a price going up there are possible.

The Basics of Bit Coin You Should Know

1. The first is that the number of coin coils is limited to 21 million BTC. Over time, the number of BTC coins that have been mined. Or take longer to dig. But the demand for bitcole is very high. This also affects the price as well as economics. I can not add it.

2. Confidence in the price of bit coincidence of investors. It is believed that the price of a coil is unlimited. Maybe up to 10,000 Cc coin or more.

3. Using bitcoin Instead of a payment system. And person-to-person transfers. Or even international money transfers, which you will pay very little. And fast. Can you buy a house or car with a bit? Or even pay employees in the company with bits.

4. The confidence of the people. Interested in digital currency And buy it for speculation. See last year. More trading. There are more markets for trading in the country, as well as merchants or shops using bitcoins to pay for goods and services.

5.The popularity of Bitcoin. Nowadays many people know more about coin coin. As we have seen in many countries, Bitcoin is one of the investments. And some countries are trying to push the use of bitcoin can be legally spent.

6. Bitcoin's price It is independent of the economic indicators of the country. It will be seen that the news about the state of the country will not affect the price of Coyle.

7. The average Halving incident every four years is a reduction in the number of digs awarded in half. This results in less supply.

8. Independence in trading If you want to trade, you do not have to trade at the Exchange Exchange. Unlike stock or Forex, Broker must be an intermediary.

9. The key to keeping the price down is flash crash. The market is hacked. This makes it hard to trust. The history of the previous Mt.Gox from Japan or Bitfinex of China has been hacked, resulting in the price of bit fell several points. And finally, confidence begins to return.

The future of bitterness affects the world.

Now, a bit more is happening. As you know, the whole world is tied to the dollar. Many countries that are trying to free themselves from the mega are trying to find a way to make their own country not be struck by the economy of the Mega. If the future is good. There are some countries that have used BIT as the main currency of their own country. I believe that day. Those who are prepared will have an advantage.

You may be like a dystopian, but that's about the future. But now I'm starting to see a lot of bits in some countries. There are even ATMs to wait.

There are still a lot of Exchange markets with over 50% market capitalization in China, as many people know China has been cold war for years. Trying to push gold prices for a long time. The price of gold is not significant. Aftermath from Europe, many people know. I do not know what China might have been. เล่นคาสิโนบนมือถือ

Too late?

If you look at bits as VI shares in the future fall to you or anyone in the world will have to use, I see that it is not too late. Bit is designed to be used from today until next. If you use a bit, you will know that the bit is not too late. There are many other ways to invest with a bit of profit. However, there are two aspects to study the information well. Lactate

Well If you want to earn in bitcoin then you can buy it anytime. Its price is always raising but on the other hand it also drops, your profit depends on how patient you are, the longer you wait the higher the income will be. Bitcoin is all about risking but don't panic because of dumping and pumping, just be cool and wait for your money to profit.
joganuts

Activity: 355

Gric Coin - Redefining Agriculture and Increasing

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:48:53 PM

bro... we are talking about a decentralized peer to peer permissionless worldwide cryptocurrency with limited supply that cant be stopped or hacked wich has only 126 bil marketcap.. lol of course its not too late to invest

Totally agree with your statement, and it is a good oppurtunity to buy bitcoin now because as of now the value of the bitcoin is cheap. You should buy it hold it and sell when the value is high.

angeltee

Activity: 34

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:53:19 PM

No. Bitcoin is going thtough its bearish period and its just about to get bully. The price it is now seems to be least of the price it will ever be. So investing now can be a wise choice and decision.
ogini

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:00:21 PM

If I have some money is the best time to buy as there iscabig dip in the market of bitcoin ,who knows when the market will blow up again, it right time to buy and hold
notthepuma

Activity: 168

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:11:29 PM

Of course not, in my opinion it's never late to invest in bitcoin! But in my opinion now is not a very suitable time for this! It is necessary to look in which direction the market will go in the near future!

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]              Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program              [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●   TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
miyong

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:23:45 PM

No,  it is not yet too late,  you are still in good timing for instance bitcoin may rise anytime so as much as possible,  do some investment as early as you can to gain more profits when the price rise again.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:26:03 PM

In my opinion, we are now at the bottom of the dump for bitcoin and this kind of low price is a good sign that you can buy bitcoin now or else you will regret it. The sideways movement of bitcoin in the market is a clear sign that we are in the accumulation zone and once this accumulation is done then the bull market will start since we are in the bullish months for bitcoin.
billionaireSHS

Activity: 269

Decentralized Transportation Solution

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:34:58 PM

No! It's gonna be never ever too late to buy bitcoin even if it is at the higher or lower value, because it is up to your strategies on how you handle your money and how you make it bigger. Just read and read, because it is your foundation to gain learnings in order to earn more profit in bitcoin.

danielwang2112

Activity: 44

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:38:31 PM

it's never too late to start something positive, start joining the train of cryptocurrency.Possibly this fluctuations will continue for certain time period, after which can expect good outcome from the investment made as experts have suggested an unexpected price pumping will take place soon.
Nakakapagpabagabag

Activity: 350

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:41:51 PM

Of course not, in my opinion it's never late to invest in bitcoin! But in my opinion now is not a very suitable time for this! It is necessary to look in which direction the market will go in the near future!
Its not too late to buy bitcoin now. For me, there is no wrong time to buy bitcoin, every time is the right time, it just depends on the person, on how he/she can handle its investments. But before you invest, i think that you should study first its basics, about its advantages, disadvantages, its market, process, because if you know it all, you will know what to do, and you can be a successful on your investments.

chichigirl

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

HELENA

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:47:37 PM

For me,  it is not yet too late,  with the price of bitcoin now,  it is consider to be on its very low price unlike with the price last year wherein it reach at $20,000 so it is not yet late to invest in btc now.

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
|    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JOIN NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 71 »
  Print  

Jump to: