Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 08:06:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it too late? (To buy Bitcoin now)  (Read 4798 times)
marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 01:16:44 AM

It is not too late to buy bitcoin now because this is the right time to buy. The value of bitcoin today slides down more than half of its value compare to its peak. Maybe when times goes by the value of bitcoin will rise again and meet again its peak of $20k or maybe overpass it.

Indeed and better late than never because if the all time high will reach again then for sure they will regret it of missing the opportunity to buy Bitcoin while it was cheapest before. So better to grab this opportunity now while this current price is not expensive to purchase because sooner or later the bullish run will turn the tide.
kuto

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 01:30:31 AM

All big hold will not leave bitcoin to falling under $2000.

It's better late than never. If you want to reach your goals in life to be rich, better invest in Bitcoin. This is the perfect timing to buy Bitcoin because the price is low. By this you can gain more in the future.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
ayambawang

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 01:35:27 AM

I do not think it's too late to invest, maybe the market is now sluggish and btc prices go down every second but in a few spans it's hard for us to get big profits, but we are optimistic that in the near future the btc price will be even higher
joshb028

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 01:45:10 AM

Yes, I agree that its never never too late to invest in bitcoin. Bitcoin will always be the best place for investment. As long as we have access in it we can be as successful as our developers. So lets all keep accessing in it and support it
mkcube

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 01:50:32 AM

Yes, thats true it is not too late to buy a bitcoin now. Bitcoin wil always be the best investments. So let us all keep accessing in it and support bitcoin. Prices go down so ut is better to buy butcoin and sell it in a higher price.
goldenmistletoes

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:04:46 AM

I dont think so. For me its always a good time to buy bitcoin especially now when its price is very low. When you buy bitcoin in a lower price, you will maximize your gain when it increases its value which will happen in the near future.
lang shao

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:08:26 AM

The bitcoin is still in its pick. Its not too late at all.
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:09:13 AM

It is not too late to buy bitcoin now because this is the right time to buy. The value of bitcoin today slides down more than half of its value compare to its peak. Maybe when times goes by the value of bitcoin will rise again and meet again its peak of $20k or maybe overpass it.

Indeed and better late than never because if the all time high will reach again then for sure they will regret it of missing the opportunity to buy Bitcoin while it was cheapest before. So better to grab this opportunity now while this current price is not expensive to purchase because sooner or later the bullish run will turn the tide.
I can agree to that, from where the last height was, its really still  a good time to buy and hold your bitcoin, so after the bounce showed up again then who knows what can be the next height, bitcoin indeed have its downside but also have always opportunities given to those investors and traders who's willing to take the risk and will patiently wait till they've seen success.
dangcaohung

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 02:15:00 AM

Yes. I think its too late to buy bitcoin mate. its time for altcoin in 1-2 years from now. There is more and more great altcoins which have great features. I think those are the coins deserved to invest more than bitcoin.
jerix

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:24:45 AM

Bitcoin prices are now down and not as high as last year's end. But now the price of Bitcoin is starting to rise slowly. You're not too late at all to buy Bitcoin. Because for me this is a very good opportunity to buy Bitcoin as much as possible and invest in Bitcoin in the long term.
Dr.Nina

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:47:28 AM

As you are new you crypto industry, it cannot be said that you are late in crypto currency. If you can use the situation properly, then nothing is late. The question “is it too late” bother for you. Rather we should study the market properly before enter into the industry. If we don’t study the market, we cannot take the right decision. Then we cannot get any benefit from this industry rather we may loose our investment.

So, we can enter the market at any time by knowing the market. So that we can take benefit from the market.
alvinmtp

Activity: 658
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:49:48 AM

t is never too late to buy this Bitcoin, which we will use to invest, but to buy this Bitcoin, we have to see the market price first, wait when the price of Bitcoin is down we buy it new, and we will sell it at the time the price goes back . Investing in Bitcoin we must always be patient and should always update to see the market price in every day. Come on success with my friend Bitcoin all !, pursue all the dreams and aspirations of our desire for our future to be better with this Bitcoin.
And you have to remember, for that success we have to rise !, and nothing is too late!
kenzruiz

Activity: 96

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:57:03 AM

Dude trust me, its never to late to join to cryptocurrency train. Just buy it now and hold it, or do some litle trading with it. The price of bitcoin is cheap now, who know at what price bitcoin next month ? In my opinion right now its the right time to buy bitcoin. The only problem with people who learn is they worry to much, and end up buy when the price is high and sell when the price is low. Avoid that kind of act !
better buy bitcoin as much as possible now, because this is a great opportunity. The bitcoin price increasing  every year so its never to late to join and to train cryptocurrency. Let us all accessing in it and support Bitcoin.
FUD Expert

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:10:11 AM

The past years  and also this year's dips of bitcoin is going to be the last chance for people to invest bitcoin before it's really too late. I guarantee you that this year is the worst battle for crypto and you know what happens after a devastating storm ends, A VERY BRIGHT DAY FOR BITCOIN.
arifin eky

Activity: 100

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:20:44 AM

it's never too late to join and buy bitcoin now, because it could be the price the year will be soaring, so why hesitate if you want to change in terms of material.
kristen09192

Activity: 93

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:24:17 AM

There no late in investing in crypto because this is very profitable than other types of investment, You can buy and sell bitcoin in any time of the day, but just remember, due to the volatility of price, it could go up or could go down anytime. Thus, selling earlier before it goes down is somewhat a good action.
IndigoRed

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:25:52 AM

If you still have doubts about bitcoin (that’s normal, don’t worry), just keep on studying it until you feel confident in investing/buying. If you believe in the technology and its potential, then I think it is worthwhile to at least buy small amounts you can play with and gain experience/learn from.
135cc

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

Your professional profile on the blockchain

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:31:32 AM

i think in crypto world, its never too late to but bitcoin, we can buy bitcoin anytime, anywhere as we are ready. the one thing that we should to remember is not when we are buy the bitcoin, but how we can handle the fluctuation price of the bitcoin itself.

Boldcom

Activity: 149

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:35:10 AM

I believe many people are already aware of the bit. And it still hesitated that if you buy a bit will keep losing it? If it is, it will be too late. I do not think I have any guidance. I just want to present many factors to see that. What is the price of bundles it up or down the day it is due to what the problem?

Let's see it. The image below is a copy of the Fibonacci Indicator. I will describe the home language is. The price of time that has occurred, then compared to the future (same as the original) Okay new.

Removing prices from the beginning to the present. To analyze the probability of price in the future.
It sounds so much easier. But everything is just an analysis. There may be other factors involved that can not be predicted for the future. However, we know that the chances of a price going up there are possible.

The Basics of Bit Coin You Should Know

1. The first is that the number of coin coils is limited to 21 million BTC. Over time, the number of BTC coins that have been mined. Or take longer to dig. But the demand for bitcole is very high. This also affects the price as well as economics. I can not add it.

2. Confidence in the price of bit coincidence of investors. It is believed that the price of a coil is unlimited. Maybe up to 10,000 Cc coin or more.

3. Using bitcoin Instead of a payment system. And person-to-person transfers. Or even international money transfers, which you will pay very little. And fast. Can you buy a house or car with a bit? Or even pay employees in the company with bits.

4. The confidence of the people. Interested in digital currency And buy it for speculation. See last year. More trading. There are more markets for trading in the country, as well as merchants or shops using bitcoins to pay for goods and services.

5.The popularity of Bitcoin. Nowadays many people know more about coin coin. As we have seen in many countries, Bitcoin is one of the investments. And some countries are trying to push the use of bitcoin can be legally spent.

6. Bitcoin's price It is independent of the economic indicators of the country. It will be seen that the news about the state of the country will not affect the price of Coyle.

7. The average Halving incident every four years is a reduction in the number of digs awarded in half. This results in less supply.

8. Independence in trading If you want to trade, you do not have to trade at the Exchange Exchange. Unlike stock or Forex, Broker must be an intermediary.

9. The key to keeping the price down is flash crash. The market is hacked. This makes it hard to trust. The history of the previous Mt.Gox from Japan or Bitfinex of China has been hacked, resulting in the price of bit fell several points. And finally, confidence begins to return.

The future of bitterness affects the world.

Now, a bit more is happening. As you know, the whole world is tied to the dollar. Many countries that are trying to free themselves from the mega are trying to find a way to make their own country not be struck by the economy of the Mega. If the future is good. There are some countries that have used BIT as the main currency of their own country. I believe that day. Those who are prepared will have an advantage.

You may be like a dystopian, but that's about the future. But now I'm starting to see a lot of bits in some countries. There are even ATMs to wait.

There are still a lot of Exchange markets with over 50% market capitalization in China, as many people know China has been cold war for years. Trying to push gold prices for a long time. The price of gold is not significant. Aftermath from Europe, many people know. I do not know what China might have been. เล่นคาสิโนบนมือถือ

Too late?

If you look at bits as VI shares in the future fall to you or anyone in the world will have to use, I see that it is not too late. Bit is designed to be used from today until next. If you use a bit, you will know that the bit is not too late. There are many other ways to invest with a bit of profit. However, there are two aspects to study the information well. Lactate

it’s never too late to invest in bitcoin or in cryptocurrency. the link i share below is a big boost to the cryptocurrency market.

https://www.ccn.com/cryptocurrency-market-gains-10-billion-eos-surges-16-bitcoin-price-at-7650/
minchubby

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:42:23 AM

I dont think it is late, BTC price is in bottom area price, i think the lowest BTC price can reach is 6k again, but if you can buy at 7k , it's still good price, prediction of BTC price this year is 25k Grin. Good luck
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  

Jump to: