Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 08:20:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it too late? (To buy Bitcoin now)  (Read 4798 times)
ListenMiss

Activity: 79
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:49:19 AM

If I do not think it's too late to buy bitcoin or invest bitcoin. If you want to buy bitcoin, it's time because bitcoin is currently down. So if you buy bitcoin now, you will benefit in the future to come.
Umar001

Activity: 308
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:52:02 AM

This is the right time to buy bitcoin, tomorrow mighty be too late, now  that the price of bitcoin is extremely low,it's advisable to buy bitcoin when the price is low and sell when the price go high, in under to make return, it was said "objective of every business is profits making.
thanhtuan1413000

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:00:46 AM

I believe many people are already aware of the bit. And it still hesitated that if you buy a bit will keep losing it? If it is, it will be too late. I do not think I have any guidance. I just want to present many factors to see that. What is the price of bundles it up or down the day it is due to what the problem?

Let's see it. The image below is a copy of the Fibonacci Indicator. I will describe the home language is. The price of time that has occurred, then compared to the future (same as the original) Okay new.

Removing prices from the beginning to the present. To analyze the probability of price in the future.
It sounds so much easier. But everything is just an analysis. There may be other factors involved that can not be predicted for the future. However, we know that the chances of a price going up there are possible.

The Basics of Bit Coin You Should Know

1. The first is that the number of coin coils is limited to 21 million BTC. Over time, the number of BTC coins that have been mined. Or take longer to dig. But the demand for bitcole is very high. This also affects the price as well as economics. I can not add it.

2. Confidence in the price of bit coincidence of investors. It is believed that the price of a coil is unlimited. Maybe up to 10,000 Cc coin or more.

3. Using bitcoin Instead of a payment system. And person-to-person transfers. Or even international money transfers, which you will pay very little. And fast. Can you buy a house or car with a bit? Or even pay employees in the company with bits.

4. The confidence of the people. Interested in digital currency And buy it for speculation. See last year. More trading. There are more markets for trading in the country, as well as merchants or shops using bitcoins to pay for goods and services.

5.The popularity of Bitcoin. Nowadays many people know more about coin coin. As we have seen in many countries, Bitcoin is one of the investments. And some countries are trying to push the use of bitcoin can be legally spent.

6. Bitcoin's price It is independent of the economic indicators of the country. It will be seen that the news about the state of the country will not affect the price of Coyle.

7. The average Halving incident every four years is a reduction in the number of digs awarded in half. This results in less supply.

8. Independence in trading If you want to trade, you do not have to trade at the Exchange Exchange. Unlike stock or Forex, Broker must be an intermediary.

9. The key to keeping the price down is flash crash. The market is hacked. This makes it hard to trust. The history of the previous Mt.Gox from Japan or Bitfinex of China has been hacked, resulting in the price of bit fell several points. And finally, confidence begins to return.

The future of bitterness affects the world.

Now, a bit more is happening. As you know, the whole world is tied to the dollar. Many countries that are trying to free themselves from the mega are trying to find a way to make their own country not be struck by the economy of the Mega. If the future is good. There are some countries that have used BIT as the main currency of their own country. I believe that day. Those who are prepared will have an advantage.

You may be like a dystopian, but that's about the future. But now I'm starting to see a lot of bits in some countries. There are even ATMs to wait.

There are still a lot of Exchange markets with over 50% market capitalization in China, as many people know China has been cold war for years. Trying to push gold prices for a long time. The price of gold is not significant. Aftermath from Europe, many people know. I do not know what China might have been. เล่นคาสิโนบนมือถือ

Too late?

If you look at bits as VI shares in the future fall to you or anyone in the world will have to use, I see that it is not too late. Bit is designed to be used from today until next. If you use a bit, you will know that the bit is not too late. There are many other ways to invest with a bit of profit. However, there are two aspects to study the information well. Lactate

It will not be too late if this digital money market continues. Now, like in 2012, people will ask the same question
moliado

Activity: 35

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:42:37 AM

You are not late, there is still plenty of time to take advantage of Bitcoin. buy immediately and do not delay anymore, because if you are still waiting to buy, then that will make you late to get Bitcoin.
btcrising

Activity: 122

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:47:42 AM

Why so? I don't wait 1000% profits, but no one could predict them, so I can't be sorry about missing that chance. Now I'm sure BTC is here for a long time, so I suppose it's still great period at the moment to add up some coins for hold
MudahDanHemat

Activity: 231

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:51:09 AM

Nope, I think it's not too late to buy the bitcoin at the moment. so let's join bitcoin. Bitcoin users will certainly increase so we still have the opportunity to join and gain profit.
Ram krish

Activity: 86

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:07:51 AM

This is not late, because the value if bitcoin is decreasing so you can buy bit coin. This is the biggest opportunity for you to invest in bitcoin. So keep investing.
maxman190

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:12:14 AM

say now, what should be chosen from young and promising altcoins. but I am of the opinion that you can buy it now, and then, when the course takes off, as experts promise, to sell more expensively and get a good profit.
nhanlvcskh

Activity: 40

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:20:42 AM

Not later, I think so that, as long as you're patient with bitcoins, you'll get a good profit.
magmar

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:25:17 AM

Well if we speak about gaining on bitcoin i think there is no required time on making an act of productivity.We can really buy bitcoin anytime anywhere without any hesitation  and we really didnt have to be afraid about the price because dropping and pumping is really the nature of it and we really need to make sense of it so that we can become more productive and we don't feel like panic all times.

Yes that is true it is not too late to start gaining bitcoins because you can still gain a lot but of course you cannot catch up to those people who start earlier but still you have the chance to be a part of those people who gains money in bitcoins. Some of them became millionaire just with a little money because bitcoins are cheaper way bacl them but today they are expensive so don't expect to have a profit like that. And with a proper attitude and determination I am sure you will gain a lot until it gains into millions
wahyu5

Activity: 729
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:26:43 AM

I think it's too late to buy bitcoin now, because I see that it will be difficult to get big profits through bitcoin at the moment. And I think we should try to buy another coin that has more potential to generate bigger profits, right now I am trying to buy ethereum because I see the great potential to make a profit on ethereum nowadays. But I also still keep bitcoin for see the development of time whether bitcoin can still be relied upon at this time or indeed it's time to switch to another coin.
rabs

Activity: 176
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 10:24:27 AM

No its not late,Bitcoin just going to complete its 1st decade and will survive long,Still Bitcoin is affordable and will grow more.It is expected that Bitcoin will hit 50k$ in eaely 2020.This is good time to invest and hold for couple of years to meet the maximum profit.
OrangeII

Activity: 2114
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 10:27:17 AM

No its not late,Bitcoin just going to complete its 1st decade and will survive long,Still Bitcoin is affordable and will grow more.It is expected that Bitcoin will hit 50k$ in eaely 2020.This is good time to invest and hold for couple of years to meet the maximum profit.
we know that it's never too late to buy bitcoin. the price still provides a very good potential in its rise. in fact, buying it now will expand the possibilities you have for gaining profit in the future. still believe in the potential of bitcoin, and it will make you think that there is no limit in buying bitcoin.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Cleon_enriching_lives

Activity: 9

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 10:32:21 AM

It’s never too late to invest and gain financial freedom with bitcoin, if you need someone to talk to about investment, dealing with mining rigs anything about the crypto world you contact me either on instagram( cleon_enriching_lives), hangout-cleon2442@gmail.com etc
Topaz72

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:51:45 PM

All big hold will not leave bitcoin to falling under $2000.
I think we need to buy bitcoin now considering that the market value is still very cheap, so you must buy to keep you from earning big.
Yes now we need to buy as price of bitcoin is not very high but as time will pass bitcoin will gain value and it will be high enough to makes us rich, now price of bitcoin is really affording and we can get a lot of bitcoin with small payment but later on we will have to spend more but profit will be very small.
ninjaeth

Activity: 59

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:54:36 PM

It is never too late to invest in bitcoins, you might be surprised seeing the $10000 level. But if you compare the price rise in past, it has increased gradually and will hopefully continue to do so in future as well.
munify

Activity: 386
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:58:28 PM

I believe many people are already aware of the bit. And it still hesitated that if you buy a bit will keep losing it? If it is, it will be too late. I do not think I have any guidance. I just want to present many factors to see that. What is the price of bundles it up or down the day it is due to what the problem?

Let's see it. The image below is a copy of the Fibonacci Indicator. I will describe the home language is. The price of time that has occurred, then compared to the future (same as the original) Okay new.

Removing prices from the beginning to the present. To analyze the probability of price in the future.
It sounds so much easier. But everything is just an analysis. There may be other factors involved that can not be predicted for the future. However, we know that the chances of a price going up there are possible.

The Basics of Bit Coin You Should Know

1. The first is that the number of coin coils is limited to 21 million BTC. Over time, the number of BTC coins that have been mined. Or take longer to dig. But the demand for bitcole is very high. This also affects the price as well as economics. I can not add it.

2. Confidence in the price of bit coincidence of investors. It is believed that the price of a coil is unlimited. Maybe up to 10,000 Cc coin or more.

3. Using bitcoin Instead of a payment system. And person-to-person transfers. Or even international money transfers, which you will pay very little. And fast. Can you buy a house or car with a bit? Or even pay employees in the company with bits.

4. The confidence of the people. Interested in digital currency And buy it for speculation. See last year. More trading. There are more markets for trading in the country, as well as merchants or shops using bitcoins to pay for goods and services.

5.The popularity of Bitcoin. Nowadays many people know more about coin coin. As we have seen in many countries, Bitcoin is one of the investments. And some countries are trying to push the use of bitcoin can be legally spent.

6. Bitcoin's price It is independent of the economic indicators of the country. It will be seen that the news about the state of the country will not affect the price of Coyle.

7. The average Halving incident every four years is a reduction in the number of digs awarded in half. This results in less supply.

8. Independence in trading If you want to trade, you do not have to trade at the Exchange Exchange. Unlike stock or Forex, Broker must be an intermediary.

9. The key to keeping the price down is flash crash. The market is hacked. This makes it hard to trust. The history of the previous Mt.Gox from Japan or Bitfinex of China has been hacked, resulting in the price of bit fell several points. And finally, confidence begins to return.

The future of bitterness affects the world.

Now, a bit more is happening. As you know, the whole world is tied to the dollar. Many countries that are trying to free themselves from the mega are trying to find a way to make their own country not be struck by the economy of the Mega. If the future is good. There are some countries that have used BIT as the main currency of their own country. I believe that day. Those who are prepared will have an advantage.

You may be like a dystopian, but that's about the future. But now I'm starting to see a lot of bits in some countries. There are even ATMs to wait.

There are still a lot of Exchange markets with over 50% market capitalization in China, as many people know China has been cold war for years. Trying to push gold prices for a long time. The price of gold is not significant. Aftermath from Europe, many people know. I do not know what China might have been. เล่นคาสิโนบนมือถือ

Too late?

If you look at bits as VI shares in the future fall to you or anyone in the world will have to use, I see that it is not too late. Bit is designed to be used from today until next. If you use a bit, you will know that the bit is not too late. There are many other ways to invest with a bit of profit. However, there are two aspects to study the information well. Lactate

I think it's never too late to benefit from bitcoin, because bitcoin is a cryptocurrency that will become more popular in the future, and with it you can invest in bitcoin whenever you want.

GptVerse.art
A Metaverse App to Shop, Learn, Organize, and Play!
buiduc

Activity: 144

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:10:05 PM

Now no news is too late. precisely now is the right time to buy bitcoin. Because the price is going down. buy bitcoin now and sell when Price has improved.
Akramfxd

Activity: 328

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:12:17 PM

Bro I think it is not too late to buy BTC.
doblok

Activity: 285
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:19:14 PM

until whenever it is not too late to buy bitcoin because it all depends on us because only we are entitled to determine the future step than that if we have a lot of money that we buy better than now but all must be thought before so everything works well Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  

Jump to: