Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 05:42:10 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it too late? (To buy Bitcoin now)  (Read 4798 times)
saranadia199

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:46:37 AM

now bitcoin prices are now down and of course not too late even this is a good time to buy bitcoin currency, because the price of bitcoin currency will soon experience a very dratis increase.
ErlindaBit

Activity: 227

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:51:03 AM

If you wait for the best time to buy, that is when the price goes down. And then you sell at a high price, to wait for the price to rise requires patience and long time. So, I think nothing is too late for today, you can still buy bitcoin now.
zulkarnen198

Activity: 57

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:52:46 AM

Not too late this is the best time to buy bitcoin. Maybe this is a good time now to buy bitcoin because the current price is very cheap. Buy only small quantities and keep buying. This way you will have a bitcoin currency for future use.
Aroma92

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:55:59 AM

Yes, of course, it's too late to buy bitcoin. He will not grow up quickly several times. But you can trade in a pair of BTC / USDT on the exchange in short and medium terms.

imusify  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
DiscordProduct DemoO3 Wallet :: Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper  ❰  ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN  ❱  Explainer Video
asraaf8687

Activity: 105

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:57:08 AM

No, for everyone who is definitely not late to buy or invest in bitcoin currencies, anyone who can start buying bitcoin but need to learn and learn how bitcoin works for us for what information you need to do in bitcoin
dimiinx

Activity: 355
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:01:16 AM

This market not controlled, nobody dont know late or not t buy bitcoin.
I think we have chances to earn some money
it is not too late for someone who wants to buy bitcoin, one can buy bitcoin at any time as he or she wants. whether it's buying at a high price or a low price it's the person's choice itself and we can not ban it. there is always the opportunity to earn money as long as the person is still investing with bitcoin.
chinmask

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:02:57 AM

I'm a newbie so I'd like to get your thoughts on what you'd recommend for BTC as a percentage of your crypto portfolio? How would this compare to ETH?
auliani2000aa

Activity: 54

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:03:05 AM

yes, if we talk about getting bitcoin currencies we think there is no chance of needed making any of the productivity actions. we can own or buy bitcoin anytime, where without hesitation and we really do not have to be afraid about the price.
CircularLoGic

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 08:03:24 AM

As for today, bitcoin price has dropped to $6700 and the market is completely red again - this is a good time to buy) I'm not sure that we will see bitcoin lower than $5000.

samjen18

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:04:27 AM

For me I thinks its not too late to buy bitcoin now this is the right time to buy bitcoin at lower price and hold it until the price rise again
nurulhmani1280wat

Activity: 394
Merit: 1

XEGGEX

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:07:37 AM

we do not think it's too late to buy bitcoin, especially now the bitcoin prices are at very low levels and we think it's the right time to buy bitcoin because if the price goes up it will get a lot of luck.

▀████▄       XeggeX      ▀████▄
✈ ✈ ✈ THE WORLD'S MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO TRADING PLATFORM ✈ ✈ ✈
 ✈ ✈ ✈ xeggex.com ✈ ✈ ✈[/center
Abu Shadow

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:08:15 AM

This market not controlled, nobody dont know late or not t buy bitcoin.
I think we have chances to earn some money
The market will always give us chance to buy at lower price and that's happening now. Buy low and sell high is a good strategy. Be patient to wait for the best price if you want to buy your bitcoin at lower price.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                               APP DOWNLOAD ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store   [ WEB VERSION ]                                ❱❱❱ JOIN betform ❰❰❰
    FOLLOW US ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◾ WHITEPAPERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTER
kammolak85j

Activity: 80

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:13:44 AM

no words are too late if to buy bitcoin it looks like we are new members if have money especially we will do to buy a bitcoin currency, because we do not know for the next few days price.
fatimi1528w

Activity: 192

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:22:25 AM

we think it is not too late to buy bitcoin currencies now, because the price this month still has not reached the maximum price and we are very confident that bitcoin this year will reach a very high price like the experience in the past year.
sitbang

Activity: 382

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:30:29 AM

it is not too late because bitcoin currencies are very superior currencies and now that bitcoin prices are now better to buy because they are cheap, Because we can see and study bitcoin charts we can see that bitcoin movement.
nicko122

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:31:00 AM

Now cryptocurrencies are more popular than any other currency in the world and this popularity remains on top. So now is a pretty good time to buy bitcoin, I'm sure its value will only grow.
liaowenlong

Activity: 54

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:46:07 AM

It's never too late to start investing in bitcoin.if you sure that you will buy this then just go for it, bro.Who knows that what will happened in future. Btc price will raising or not.
DanielJacob

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:02:01 AM

In the case of bitcoin every moment comes with a lot of possibilities so every time is right time.
Bibi shop

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:30:08 AM

Yes I agree on that in fact this was maybe the best time to buy more bitcoin and wait for the time that it will rise. The bitcoin has a big capability to rise soon because many people today get more interested on bitcoin.
Musia

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

https://saturn.black

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:37:46 AM

I believe many people are already aware of the bit. And it still hesitated that if you buy a bit will keep losing it? If it is, it will be too late. I do not think I have any guidance. I just want to present many factors to see that. What is the price of bundles it up or down the day it is due to what the problem?

Let's see it. The image below is a copy of the Fibonacci Indicator. I will describe the home language is. The price of time that has occurred, then compared to the future (same as the original) Okay new.

Removing prices from the beginning to the present. To analyze the probability of price in the future.
It sounds so much easier. But everything is just an analysis. There may be other factors involved that can not be predicted for the future. However, we know that the chances of a price going up there are possible.

The Basics of Bit Coin You Should Know

1. The first is that the number of coin coils is limited to 21 million BTC. Over time, the number of BTC coins that have been mined. Or take longer to dig. But the demand for bitcole is very high. This also affects the price as well as economics. I can not add it.

2. Confidence in the price of bit coincidence of investors. It is believed that the price of a coil is unlimited. Maybe up to 10,000 Cc coin or more.

3. Using bitcoin Instead of a payment system. And person-to-person transfers. Or even international money transfers, which you will pay very little. And fast. Can you buy a house or car with a bit? Or even pay employees in the company with bits.

4. The confidence of the people. Interested in digital currency And buy it for speculation. See last year. More trading. There are more markets for trading in the country, as well as merchants or shops using bitcoins to pay for goods and services.

5.The popularity of Bitcoin. Nowadays many people know more about coin coin. As we have seen in many countries, Bitcoin is one of the investments. And some countries are trying to push the use of bitcoin can be legally spent.

6. Bitcoin's price It is independent of the economic indicators of the country. It will be seen that the news about the state of the country will not affect the price of Coyle.

7. The average Halving incident every four years is a reduction in the number of digs awarded in half. This results in less supply.

8. Independence in trading If you want to trade, you do not have to trade at the Exchange Exchange. Unlike stock or Forex, Broker must be an intermediary.

9. The key to keeping the price down is flash crash. The market is hacked. This makes it hard to trust. The history of the previous Mt.Gox from Japan or Bitfinex of China has been hacked, resulting in the price of bit fell several points. And finally, confidence begins to return.

The future of bitterness affects the world.

Now, a bit more is happening. As you know, the whole world is tied to the dollar. Many countries that are trying to free themselves from the mega are trying to find a way to make their own country not be struck by the economy of the Mega. If the future is good. There are some countries that have used BIT as the main currency of their own country. I believe that day. Those who are prepared will have an advantage.

You may be like a dystopian, but that's about the future. But now I'm starting to see a lot of bits in some countries. There are even ATMs to wait.

There are still a lot of Exchange markets with over 50% market capitalization in China, as many people know China has been cold war for years. Trying to push gold prices for a long time. The price of gold is not significant. Aftermath from Europe, many people know. I do not know what China might have been. เล่นคาสิโนบนมือถือ

Too late?

If you look at bits as VI shares in the future fall to you or anyone in the world will have to use, I see that it is not too late. Bit is designed to be used from today until next. If you use a bit, you will know that the bit is not too late. There are many other ways to invest with a bit of profit. However, there are two aspects to study the information well. Lactate

Well, not to say that it's too late, you can still decide on this risk and try to buy, and there is already to see who is right, and whether bitcoin will also confidently stand in its place.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  

Jump to: