Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 09:59:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is there a fake coin?  (Read 2796 times)
seggardinggins

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:56:32 PM

I just saw this somewhere on the internet. Are there any fake coins existing? How do you avoid buying fake coins?
what might be meant by a fake coin is a coin that exists and then suddenly lost? if that means then I think there are already a lot of coins like that
it all happens because the developers commit fraud and coins are removed from the market list
liseff3

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:15:43 PM

I just saw this somewhere on the internet. Are there any fake coins existing? How do you avoid buying fake coins?

Cryptocurrency is designed as big step to make money safer and at the same time serve as a form of protection against financial crime. Cryptocurrency is nothing but a digital currency that is used peer to peer and is made using cryptography making it difficult to forge, although using the super fastest computer worldwide which is done together though.
andrino

Activity: 193
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:20:20 PM

Bad ass is just around looking for some one to fake. Yup there are fake coins but you can able to notice if you have much knowledge regarding the difference of coins from legit and fake. Scam is everywhere sometimes it is hard to determine for you couldn't see some mistakes on the creation it is like everything is good. Much better for us to collect more ideas to figure it out incase it will cross to our destination.
MawanWawan

Activity: 52

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:46:20 PM

how to ensure crypto or not is not a difficult thing for those of you who have understood how cryptocurrency works. Over time, many modifications have been made by many developers who try to innovate with each other in various ways about cryptocurrency. While innovations and ideas about it, regardless of the interests of others trying to take advantage of opportunities behind the increasingly popular cryptocurrency. whitepaper outline describes in detail the concept of a new crypto project. if not appropriate between the explanation of the concept in whitepaper with the source code that has been published, it can be taken a negative conclusion on the project which allows us to know how to ensure crypto or not from this whitepaper.
European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:50:19 PM

DogeCoin i a fake coin, also i know that the Tron Ico si scam, and many others that need to be analyzed

wut?

doge is probably older than you are.

tron is a piece of crap but it is a verifiable token that can be moved and traded. that makes it not fake.
KondraT

Activity: 188
Merit: 2

★━ Z-POP DREAM ━★

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:53:45 PM

Is the real bitcoin, very good xD Oh Well, all exchanges are independent and choose what to trade. I think not everyone will want to see this coin on the market. And if this is the case, then the market is fake.

★━━━━━━★  Z-POP DREAM ★━━━━━━★
★━GROW TALENT,CREATE STAR━★ (https://z-popdream.io/)
shana95

Activity: 209

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:16:56 PM

Do you mean here Scam projects with fake coins? If it is, Yes, so many of them. So scam project here now. So you need to do good research before choosing ICO project. Such as Research on project background, team, Advisors, working products, Communities, reviews. whitepapers, Roadmaps and all other possible areas. Then you can find best ICOs.
If you mean here with fake coin about the duplicate coin of an already existing good coin the answer is Yes. There are some scam coins use the same name of the original coin. to avoid them use legit and trustful exchanges to buy them.
donalfonso

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:23:05 PM

My first introduction to the world of crypto is a fake or scam coin. I think it should be a case study for everyone that wants to understand fake coins. Its called 'the billion coin" TBC

ELONCITY    ❱ ❱ ❱ ❱    Power The world for FREE!
Public Sale Coming Soon  │  https://eloncity.io/
zero4five

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:00:42 PM

Explain what meaning do you put in the definition - a fake coin?
For the majority of the world's population who can easily use Fiat in their daily lives, all crypto-currencies are counterfeit coins. People do not understand what crypto coins are and do not know how to use them and therefore it is a fake for them.
jalaaal

Activity: 372

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:20:29 PM

what do you mean by fake coin? an imitation of the name of other coin? an altcoin that has been launched with no value? if so, yes, there is. you can research about it on the internet. there is a lot of them.

Agozyen

Activity: 672
Merit: 252

Until the end

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:22:36 PM

Do your research.  Make sure you invest in coins that have well-established communities.  If they have well-established team members that you can track down on social media then the odds of it being a fake coin or scam are greatly reduced.
lucemferrum01

Activity: 245
Merit: 10

The Future Of Work

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 08:49:40 PM

I think it is not the coin that is fake but the project and the team behind it because each coins in order to be listed in the market will definitely must become legit first but scams happens whenever the team behind happens to plan to just get initial investors money to just shutdowns immediately.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
Whitepaper﹞﹝ANN THREAD﹞﹝TELEGRAM﹞﹝FACEBOOK﹞﹝TWITTER﹞﹝YOUTUBE
Maleficar

Activity: 38

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:26:03 PM

It depends on what you mean by “fake coin”. Anyone can create a smart contract and generate some tokens. the thing is that nobody will buy it. there is a great marketing campaign behind every coin on the market.
Samkol26

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 08:34:55 PM

there are many fake coins out there. I even have two of them in my wallet. fake coin are common nowadays when there are scam ico

costgranda

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:43:18 PM

What do you mean? Explain to me.
If you mean frauds in the cryptocurrency market, then here really there is a lot of them. Especially there is a lot of on ICO. When people start ICO only with one purpose - to collect money and to disappear. Therefore at the choice of the project on ICO it is necessary to be very attentive!
hodl2018

Activity: 36

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:53:51 PM

There are no fake coins but fake projects. Coins exists until projects go away. After then, the coin becomes dead.
shaadsufi

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:45:20 PM

Not one there are many which are just launched to scam people and take the money and run away so it's better to get save from these kinds of coin always search before buying any coins I already lost 2 BTC in one Fake coin.
geyayy

Activity: 588

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:53:59 PM

I would say that there are no fake coin. There are only valuable coins and zero valued coin. Anyone can introduce coin or alts in this system but not everyone can ensure its value. Some coins becomes very stable and continue to gain value or if it losses, it is at minimum. Zero valued coins are allowed becausw the developers fails to provide updates or improvements to their produced base coin or simply their project failed.

Victorheywhy

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:35:23 AM

There are lots of coins that exist that are as good as useless. Although, I can't really call them fake. I can only say they're valueless & does not worth anything. Being worthless does not make it fake.
btctestcolets

Activity: 233
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:54:15 AM

I think there is no existing fake coins in cryptocurrency market as far as i know because i believe once the coin or ICO will launch on a market its been proven that it has succesfully done through many things in a cryptoworld.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: