Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 11:37:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is there a fake coin?  (Read 2796 times)
hilman89

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:36:49 AM

indeed there are so-called fake coins, many people who are deceived by it by taking the coin trsebut. I think consulting experts to be a solution, we ask where the coins are good and not.
jeffbitcoin2018

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:59:14 AM

Yes they have fake or not been sold to the market cause its invalid token like ive regester cant be e exchange Huh
regalis

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:26:56 AM

As bitcoin created name in the digital currency many coins came in and some of them are fake. Be careful in dealing directly with this coins because this could change your life badly. Think first before  you invest in to this coins.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
alkhie01

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:40:44 AM

I'm also dont understand what you mean to say with fake coins, if your trying to ask is about scam ICO projects? Yes there are lots of them which really sometimes hard to identify from the legit because their getting smarter in developing their own websites even the roadmap, mission, team info and whitepapers are really fascinating. The best thing you need to do is to check first the marketcap if they are included with the top listed and try to use the most commonly popular exchanges by cryptos.
labil88

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:43:59 AM

My first introduction to the world of crypto is a fake or scam coin. I think it should be a case study for everyone that wants to understand fake coins. Its called 'the billion coin" TBC
ungongbuotan

Activity: 290

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:45:05 AM

It depends on what your definition of fake is. If you mean like a counterfeit then I haven't heard of one yet and I think it is not possible to make a counterfeit coin but if you mean fake as in not real then there is none. There are coins that don't have value or dump coins but to my knowledge I haven't encounter or heard one yet.
nonkinto

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:45:39 AM

There are a lot of fraudulent coins in the market , you have to be very careful and cautious . It is better to buy popular coins that are time-tested
niisarearning

Activity: 910
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 05:06:47 AM

Its strange question there is lots of Fake coin based on my experience there 50:50 fakecoin . Lots of coins out there without any value simply pump and dump purpose . Some coins made huge exit scam . Now even the working product projects also becoming scam . The people who invest ot support real technology they only win.
KuromaYoichi

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 05:22:55 AM

Fake coin like they have the same name as the legit one but different contract address? Then yes there's a lot and if you are not careful you can buy the wrong one. There's a lot of token like that especially the one that only traded like etherdelta. There's also a fake project, they collect money and pull an exit scam.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Lorna111

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 05:30:57 AM

alot of ICO's posted on the Crypto site. yes, fake,Scammer are also posted on the market treed. make a market research about the project, or Coins available. check if this are the stable base on the fundamental posted. be careful, good luck..
Ngajim

Activity: 279
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 05:32:08 AM

Ithink  there have not a fake coin, but so many fake project. when there a scam ICO fake coin are common nowadays,its better to buy popular coin.
Mega Sardines

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 05:45:12 AM

I just saw this somewhere on the internet. Are there any fake coins existing? How do you avoid buying fake coins?

Actually there is too much fake coins than you ever imagined. You can easily recognize them because most are asking for contribution before giving out large amount of coins that can go up to thousands to millions in numbers.

STEALTHCRYPTO
═• Quantum Secure Cryptography for data protection •═
sazon84

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 05:52:01 AM

When the coin went to the stock exchange, it is a real coin.  Another question is whether the project will develop or whether the coin will lose value.  I know that different HYIPs are covered with counterfeit coins.  For example, onecoin.  These coins do not exist, and there are no such coins on the exchanges, but non-existent coins are sold to people.

ETERBASE             Europe's Premier             ETERBASE
——————  Digital Asset Exchange  ——————
  Whitepaper    Telegram Twitter Discord      Announce 
ShadowBits

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 05:53:39 AM

I just saw this somewhere on the internet. Are there any fake coins existing? How do you avoid buying fake coins?

It is when people tells you that they are going to issue you their coin in exchange for your money but nothing has come then that would be a fake coin.
castiloros

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:58:22 AM

Is the coin fake? coins that have already entered the market or what?

the new coin as long as it has a great demand and can be used for trade transactions, then there is arguably false coins. If indeed the fake coins do not seem to be able to penetrate the market.
Flor1982

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:07:59 AM

There are no fake coins in the market but there are coins that are not promising coins or a crap in which they are not worth for an investments. Before the coin it should be called a token during ICO that if it the ICO become sucessful then that token as utility token for their product will now be called a coin. Maybe you are referring to fake ICO and misinterpreted it as a coin then of course there are lot of fake ICO today so be cautious.
ask
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:15:00 AM

There are too many fake coins. Yesterday i saw thekey token on forkdelta and i laugh.
Cause thekey is a token on neo network i saw some fools bought it lol thats really funny.
Adalwolf

Activity: 239
Merit: 4

AUTOBAY | Buy Your First Car With Cryptocurrency |

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:25:21 AM

fake coins are not actually there. only I know there are some new coins that appear, but not last long to pass the flow of the market. so some time then disappear.

Autobay.io   │  The First Decentralized E-commerce platform Buy Sell Cars
JOIN TOKEN SALE    ►   1 OCTOBER 2018   ◄
300cubits

Activity: 50

TEU - bitcoin for shipping

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 07:26:12 AM

is that ERC20?

TEU - bitcoin for shipping
xanaxxx

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:34:52 AM

research, research, research. There are too many scam ICOs, I believe over 80% of all of the projects. Therefore you need to be very careful when choosing the project, team is the key...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: