Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 04:45:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is there a fake coin?  (Read 2796 times)
nicolaz.zhu

Activity: 469
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 12:43:44 PM

fake or unclear coins there must be, you can see from their website, if the coin is only used for fake investment and not clear for what project, better avoid
gaguktnu

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 12:47:03 PM

I think what you mean is how to avoid valueless coins. There are some projects in the encrypted world that are completely air and have no specific business or community support, and many of the early coins are now at close to zero, and these are worthless coins. There are some new coins recently. Maybe they pay some fees when they enter the exchange. We should pay attention to not buying them.
Esiduf222

Activity: 36

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 12:50:39 PM

Most fake coins do exist. It all depends on you to carefully scrutinize the coin before joining or investing.
takenprot

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:32:52 PM

I think personally, many coins are worthless, they are called Shitcoin but they exist very low market capitalization. But. if you intend to buy coins, look at the background of coins on their website and you can also see how coins are developed for the future. so you also have to stay alert to them.
daxiake

Activity: 688
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:50:57 PM

I just saw this somewhere on the internet. Are there any fake coins existing? How do you avoid buying fake coins?

Yes, there are many fake coins. The biggest drawback of cryptocurrency is that there are no regulations and this makes everyone to launch his own token using blockchain. Do proper research before investing in any Token that's the only way to avoid token scam.
Dpat
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:19:17 AM

Not all coins are fake but they are vanish due to their low demand but when the demand peak then the price of that coin price also go up and again due to maximum supply of this coin drag the price sudden down. It is seems high volatile. But, if the demand for any coin never peak then gradually this price has gone very down and also vanish from the market due to the low project value. And, fake coin are come very minimal that are only limited to the BTT thread post. They create by their own coin without any having the project, just drive you to do some promotional task. For exa; LastCrypto.
sapu jagat

Activity: 77

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:26:36 AM

Of the many coins in this crypto, I think there will be some fake coins, which will trap and take money from us if we invest there. To avoid purchasing these fake coins, in choosing the coins I would buy, I usually pick coins that rank in the top, popular and long-lasting coins in crypto, and already have many communities. If from ICO, I usually see from his campaign manager, usually managers who already have a lot of experience in bringing the ICO coin is not a scam.
Aris novianto

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:37:52 AM

the fake coins are numerous, the usual fake coins will never be distributed and the fake coins will never appear in the market, if they are looking for a clear project, do not be fooled by fake coins.

CCN    CUSTOMCONTRACT.NETWORK      CCN   
We Provide The Best Smart    Facebook Twitter  Telegram
Contract Services    ▰▰▰     Service Thread    Whitepaper
hi.im.paul

Activity: 31

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:50:42 AM

for me there's no fake coin because of the fact that the coins that I know and that I have held have the price and value.
jennyluwariz

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:54:04 AM

I am not sure about the Fake Term you said. But these days there are Lots of Scam project who just want to collect money and No products. Beware of such coins before investing in them. Have your complete understanding before you invest in.

if the coin is already on an exchange, make sure that the volume of the coin is good and understand the market capitalisation. There are some dead coins, their projects are live still no volume.
Ricsung

Activity: 260
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:12:42 AM

Of the many coins in this crypto, I think there will be some fake coins, which will trap and take money from us if we invest there. To avoid purchasing these fake coins, in choosing the coins I would buy, I usually pick coins that rank in the top, popular and long-lasting coins in crypto, and already have many communities. If from ICO, I usually see from his campaign manager, usually managers who already have a lot of experience in bringing the ICO coin is not a scam.
This is necessary. We must observe carefully if we want to invest. We know clearly that some money has been invested, and if there is a counterfeit coin, there is a great chance that it will not be returned.
zbaharudin

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:53:02 AM

I just saw this somewhere on the internet. Are there any fake coins existing? How do you avoid buying fake coins?

I never thought there was a fake coin inside cryptocurrency. Many coins are available in the market, you can confirm them there, and you should pay attention in choosing a coin is the foundation of the coin, the purpose of the coin, and the problems that will be faced in the future.
Revolvere

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:56:49 AM

It seems that nowadays the fake coins have started to appear, because of the growing number of coins on the market, it is likely that many people are abusing the situation and making counterfeit coins. You have to be careful with the coins on the market. Do not pick any coin carelessly, look for a coin backdrop before buy it
Specialforce

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:57:44 AM

Yes their are a lot of fake coins out there but do not worry about it by doing some research and carefully reading you can avoid them by reading their white paper you can have a clue if that certain project is fake or not and if it not unique and just like a copy

Wearegoodfrends

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:16:04 AM

If you buy coins on reliable exchanges, such as Binance, the risk of buying "fake" coin is minimal. And what do you mean by fake? If a coin is traded it can be bought and sold, it is a market!. Even good projects are closing.
crestella

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:18:59 AM

Lots of fake coins one of them Denaro, there are about 1000 Denaro in my wallet but unfortunately this coin is not listed in coinmarketcap and for the exchange is not yet available.
fortelen

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:27:31 AM

That's probably, but I haven't proven it or haven't found them. Before buying the altcoins, what I do generally is analyzing them based on the coin concept, its team, and also community. It is very important to understand first the altcoin that you will invest, especially the coin from some ICOs.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
maiden

Activity: 457
Merit: 11

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:26:36 AM

yes, there are too many coins in internet, some of them are real but some of them are fake...so yyou should be careful always and do some researh about the coins that you want to buy or invest to avoid the loss.

donadoni212

Activity: 456

Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:36:31 AM

I've never found a fake coin because I always buy coins in a reliable exchange, you can also invest in an ICO. you can try investing VEXANIUM they have a team and a very outstanding adviser and they are also founders of the previous successful ICO PUNDI-X.

deathland113

Activity: 242

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:04:33 AM

there many fake coins on the internet. you know it's too easy to create a coin based on ERC20 standard, as I know it only take about 5 minutes coding lol
to avoid it just follow official channels, exchange.
be careful when you trade on DEX such as Etherdelta make sure you know the right contract address
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: