Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 06:13:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is there a fake coin?  (Read 2796 times)
Nemonemo

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:13:08 AM

Certainly, I am sure that there are still many fake coins in circulation and is utilized by persons who are not liable to deceive many people. But now am not necessarily because it's already an awful lot of people who are clever in selecting and do some research so that it can determine the coin they will buy.
If it is true that many fake coins in circulation can be dangerous,
because for beginners do not know what about the number of counterfeit coins in circulation,
if for an experienced person I do not think it's a problem with the presence of counterfeit coins

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
blue_id69

Activity: 266
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:33:49 PM

The Answer is Yes there is a lot of Fake Token or Coin so you better Aware that Scam bugs are still around and waiting someone to devour that’s why we better do a little researched before we Invest or Buy any token or Coin . fake coins are not actually there. only I know there are some new coins that appear, but not last long to pass the flow of the market. so some time then disappear.
vivuta116

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:55:46 AM

where there is money involved, there are also fraudsters, and this is not related only to cryptoworld, but everything you do
Derizia99

Activity: 153
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:51:41 AM

I just saw this somewhere on the internet. Are there any fake coins existing? How do you avoid buying fake coins?

lots of fake coins now, they just cheat investors, they have no long-term project, to avoid them you have to buy good coins, his company is clear, his example is like ripple, nem, and ethereum
basesaw

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:55:59 AM

I just saw this somewhere on the internet. Are there any fake coins existing? How do you avoid buying fake coins?
What do you mean fake?  do you mean counterfeit or scam? As of this days, there are lots of scam coins out there but I never heared of counterfeit coins as every coin have their own blockchain. You must do your own diligence to know what are the scam or shit coins as there are lots of them in the market, some are listed on the coinmarketcap.
Hopeliza

Activity: 216
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:03:52 AM

Yes ofcourse, there was a lot of fake coins actually here in bitcoin. And I think that's what we called scam. And for you to avoid being scammed make sure you are aware with their background.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JustQueen

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:06:40 AM

Yes 100% sure there was fake coins existing in our field of Bitcoin industry. Because some people taking advantages of some investors. So you should check first what was their goals in their project.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
asudja89

Activity: 101

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:07:06 AM

To be honest, there are too many fake COINS. So each of us needs to know more about COINS when choosing to buy
kakade

Activity: 826

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:18:55 AM

Yes, it may be. Avoid or not, there are probably the fake coins, moreover from the scam airdrops and scam ICOs. Therefore, if you really want to invest in crypto, just do the exact research to avoid or at least minimize the indication of the scam or fake. You can choose the top 20 coins in the coinmarketcap or the trusted ICO from the trusted developer.

MoozicoreWORLDS FIRST MUSIC STREAMING SERVICE ON BLOCKCHAIN

█████                     █████
  ███████                   ███████
  ███████       █████       ███████
  ███████      ███████      ███████
   █████        █████        █████
steins19

Activity: 275

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:29:50 AM

Yes there are fake coins that populates the market. And I truly think that this should stop by making campaign be much more stricktlier than before..

Crypto made easier  ██░██ ██ █▄░█ ▄▀▄ █▀▄ ▄▀▄ ▀▄░▄▀MenaPay.io
than cash█░▀░█ █▄ █░▀█ █▀█ █▀░ █▀█ ░░█░░
chairmanMao

Activity: 456
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:14:01 AM

There are some fake coins, especially ERC20 series, although they also have their own smart contracts, but they deliberately named very similar to those real tokens, such as there is a token called Eltcoin, many tokens named ELTC, ELTC1, ELTC2, etc. They impersonate Eltcoin and trade on etherdelta.

fosco333

Activity: 1260
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:37:39 AM

Everyone can make coins if they have a knowledge to make it. But if the coin project is sucks, it will be a shit coins.
To avoid investing on this kind of coins, you need to do your own research every time you want to buy a coins.
Look at their project planning and team. If the project is good, there will be many supporters in their social media. It will be good to buy those coins.

bbbbbvm

Activity: 46

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:40:58 PM

I think that there is no counterfeit coin, only a coin with no value, or that the exchange you choose is not good, and the possibility of a scam will occur. If you are a novice, suggest investing in Bitcoin.
merle

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:50:05 PM

There are probably some fake coins. to avoid them, actually it may be difficult. Once when we are going in invest,m just never only follow the popular coins from your friends or forum. We are better to analyze the coins carefully. Start by analyzing their team, technology and concept behind the coins, the community, and market analysis about the coins.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
              ▄███████████████████▄
           ▄█████████████████████████▄
         ▄█████████████████████████████▄
        █████████████████████▀ █████████▄
       ██████████████████▀    ████████████
      ▐████████████████▌      ████████████▌
      ███████▀▀▀   ███▌     ▀▀█▀ █████████
      ███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀         ▄██████████
      ██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
      ▐███████████████████████████████████▌
       ███████████████████████████████████
        █████████████████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████████████████▀
           ▀█████████████████████████▀
             ▀▀███████████████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
chynge.net

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█             
              ▄██▄███▄         ▄   
              ▀▀ █▌ ▀▀█▀██   ▄█▀██
          ▄▄▄           ▀▀▀███▀▀▀ 
          ▀▀▀                ▀█   
      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                ███   
                      ▄██▀     ▐█ 
   ▄█████████      ▄█▀█▀        █▌
                 █▀▀▄█         ██▌
 ████████████   ▀█▄█▀           █▌
                                █▀
     ████████                ▄▄██ 
                             ▄█▀   
        ▀▀▀▀▀               █▀     
                  ▄     ███▀       
              ████████▀█▀           

Instant Settlement

▄██▄███           
   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▄█▀   ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██▀ ▄▄ ▄▄▄ ██▀▄██  ▄█▄  ██▌▄ ▄▄▄ █
███▀     ▐█▀▀▄█▀  ██▀ ▀██  ▀█▄    █
██      █▀░██▀  █▀▀     ▐▀█  ▀██  █
█▀▀████████████████████████████████
█▀▀▌ ██ ▄█▄ ██ ▄█▄ ██ ▄█▄ ██ ▄█▄ ██
█▄                                █
█▄                       ▄▄████████
█▄                      █▀███▌    █
█▄                     █▌ █  █▌   █
█▄                      ▀████▌▄▄▄▄█
█▄                                █
█▌                                █
██▀▀ ██ ▐█▌ ██ ▐█▌ ██ ▐█▌ ██ ▐█▌ ██
 ▀▀████████████████████████████████

Zero Fees

▄██▀▀▀██▄           
          ▄██       ██▄         
         ██           ██         
         ██           ██         
         ██           ██         
         ██           ██         
    █████████████████████████   
    █                       █   
    █          ▄▄▄          █   
    █         █▀▀▀█         █   
    █         █   █         █   
    █         █▄▄▄█         █   
    █          ▀▀▀          █   
    █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█   
    █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█   
    █████████████████████████   

Secure Transaction
Jazvebtc18

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:50:51 PM

Well I think mate that there is no fake coins. This is a fake news to make crypto people to panic. Probably some people are making this news to make digital currency holders afraid and they will not invest it. Maybe there is shitcoins and a scammers but fake coins, I don't think so.

BitindaHouse

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:59:21 PM

These are already so tired that I'm ready to go to China and fight to death with them! Today, in the first there were many services, in the second I look at the team and their social network, and in a third I fall back on my experience)))

Nexus77

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:01:08 PM

Well I think mate that there is no fake coins. This is a fake news to make crypto people to panic. Probably some people are making this news to make digital currency holders afraid and they will not invest it. Maybe there is shitcoins and a scammers but fake coins, I don't think so.

Of course the fake coin is there but we do not know fully about it. something the goods/services that many devotees will surely imitate by others as well as with crypto and used for fraud. if the person is smart and careful then it will not be fooled by a coin of fake coins.
hanapre

Activity: 276

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:06:59 PM

I think there we should be able to distinguish between fake coins and genuine ones when we follow the trade in purchases that we can see in the list of coins in circulation, also need to be precise in choosing coins to avoid the things that are not desirable. There are many guides here in forums and on the internet. Research thoroughly so we can see and avoid it.
gohan21

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:11:42 PM

There were also many tokens or altcoins in bitcoin since then but it did not rise because of its low price and investors do not invest in it because the price is falling and the price is not rising.
Maxbold123

Activity: 78

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 01:16:06 PM

Yeah, there are coins/tokens that are actually mimicking the name or an existing as well exchange-listed coin/tokens thereby scamming unsuspecting black market buyers of their money. That's why you need to check out for what you are buying especially the contract address.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: