Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 07:33:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is there a fake coin?  (Read 2796 times)
Purwodadi717

Activity: 51
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 12:11:34 PM

I just saw this somewhere on the internet. Are there any fake coins existing? How do you avoid buying fake coins?
It could be that the coin is fake or no use can also be called no price,
I avoid it like that by looking at the market, sales, and some related sites because with the existence of research or survey related sites will reduce the risk of counterfeit coins,
You can try this simple trick, if there are shortcomings, you can add the shortcomings, thank you.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
irsada

Activity: 994
Merit: 117

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 12:16:24 PM

there is no fake coin that I know to this day, but the fake team circulated a lot in this forum to market ICO very much.
alexhunter54

Activity: 186
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 12:18:19 PM

yeah  definitely  there  are  lots  of  fake  coin  i would hope that  it would not happen but unfortunately there is.
velive08

Activity: 815
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 12:28:19 PM

I just saw this somewhere on the internet. Are there any fake coins existing? How do you avoid buying fake coins?

It is hard to find out what token will fail at the development stage. Pay a lot of attention to the team. First step is the verefication, second one is reading about teams expirience. Sometimes there is a lack of developers or expirience. Team is the key to answer.
sometimes for the session the first step verifies a lot of things that seem to make this coin a success. but I think that in the continuation stage it may not be certain whether the coin can succeed or fail. because the continuation stage lies in how the team and developer decide.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
MR_Klip

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 12:32:20 PM

All the fake tokens are not listed at major listings and you cannot find them on major exchanges. Or at any exchanges at all. For expirienced person it may be pretty easy to find out what ICO is fake, but newbies may expirience issues with that. Check everything twice and you will be fine.
Escan0r

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 09:12:25 PM

Of course there are so many in the crypto world that people want to get things by cheating. So there are some scam coins that can make you experience a big loss. If you lack confidence to buy a coin, it would be good for you to check the website, rating and team from ico.
littleheart

Activity: 206

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 02:53:36 AM

I think what you mean is the means by which to maintain a strategic distance from valueless coins. There are a few tasks in the encoded world that are totally air and have no particular business or network support, and huge numbers of the early coins are currently at near zero, and these are useless coins. There are some new coins as of late. Possibly they pay a few charges when they enter the trade. We should focus on not getting them.
fibrolit

Activity: 784
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 03:02:47 AM

I think that the problem may still be that recently,in connection with the holding of a set of ICO,have appeared several tokens with different smart contracts, but with the same name.Over the past six months, I have met at least 5 pairs of tokens.
Rembedful

Activity: 80

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 08:24:38 AM

There are not only a large number of counterfeit money, but also many ICO projects are false. This is difficult to eliminate. We can only participate more cautiously.

It would be really easy to make a fake coin. Mesh networks and testnet's would be something that would sort of work as a fake coin.
Yeah you are right and that is the reason that many people now do not believe in cryptocurrency because they have been scammed and all their money has been looted. Now it is hard to pull them again toward crypto market. It is because of the counterfeit currency and fake ICO projects. I tis better to skip these currencies and project.
Fedots83

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 01:18:10 PM

There are tons of fake ICOs. However, sometimes people do not have an opportunity to find out that ICO is fake because it is not planned. Sometime there is a moment, when team understand that there is no way to get profit, so they just steal all the investments. It is almost unpredictable.
kinollihik

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 11:45:18 PM

90 percent of the coins in the crypto market are fake coins! Do not want to buy fake coins, then carefully study the project!
Ganbound

Activity: 76

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 10:25:00 AM

There are not only a large number of counterfeit money, but also many ICO projects are false. This is difficult to eliminate. We can only participate more cautiously.

Yeah you are right and I think that the best way to avoid these fake coins; you must invest in big coins, like bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Liza, Litecoin and Monero. These are most reliable and authentic coins in the market and also listed in exchange. To invest in anonymous coins means losing your money and there is no chance for recovery. We should all be careful.
pinoy.bolanon

Activity: 350

"In CryptoEnergy we trust"

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 10:12:54 AM

There are lots of fake coins during ICO's, the motives of this coins which are runs by scammers, is that they create ICO's and after getting some funds from the investors, they are gone, thats how it is, they will create an enticing project in order to get the attention of the investors, and at the end of the day, their intention is to scam.

┈┈┈┈┈ VECTORIUM ┈┈┈┈┈
In CryptoEnergy we trust
┈┈┈┈┈ MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM ┈┈┈┈┈
Kaller

Activity: 752
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 09:15:54 AM

There is no fake coin, we only have scam coins, these are coins which are made solely for the purpose of raising money from it and not doing what they have promised that they would do. A fake coin would imply some kind of counterfeit coin which is where cryptos are very good because you cannot make counterfeit, you are going to have to make an entirely new coin
lappa1414
Copper Member

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

IRONX

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 09:18:52 AM

Do research about the project/coin. look at the account names. there are fake accounts. in order not to lose money is better to read more. but this does not guarantee success

sulis sudibyo

Activity: 882
Merit: 11

Volare.network

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2018, 09:21:21 AM

It would be really easy to make a fake coin. Mesh networks and testnet's would be something that would sort of work as a fake coin.
Yeah you are right and that is the reason that many people now do not believe in cryptocurrency because they have been scammed and all their money has been looted. Now it is hard to pull them again toward crypto market. It is because of the counterfeit currency and fake ICO projects. I tis better to skip these currencies and project.

this is the problem that must be resolved. all of us who are now crypto investors must solve this problem. if not, there will be no new investors who want to buy cryptocurrency in the future. so far this year there have been many fake projects running ICOs and on average this project can raise more funds than softcap.

───[  Volare.Network  ]───
─────────────[  The First Commercial Blockchain Network from EQBR Technology  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    mVOLR AIRDROP    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
maligu

Activity: 333

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 09:28:25 AM

Unfortunately, you have a lot of counterfeit money. The cryptocurrency market has just begun to have a lot of chaos. Many scammers use cryptocurrencies to get rich. If you want to avoid investment failures you should learn the difference between coins and coins.

citydragoon

Activity: 173

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 09:46:16 AM

It will be very hard to avoid them because fakes are too spread now and it wiill get a lot of time for analyzing to understand is it a fake or not, if you don't want to spend a lot of time, use old coins.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
sofmyhad

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 09:58:53 AM

Checking the coin is the most necessary doing before the joining to it. But I don't like to do it so I use checked coins like EOS, BTC and so on. They are more responsible.
Atang Sulaeman

Activity: 910
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 09:59:05 AM

There is no fake coin, we only have scam coins, these are coins which are made solely for the purpose of raising money from it and not doing what they have promised that they would do. A fake coin would imply some kind of counterfeit coin which is where cryptos are very good because you cannot make counterfeit, you are going to have to make an entirely new coin
I strongly agree with your opinion that "no fake coins" with a scam coin may be many, because with a fake word automatically shows the coin made twice or falsified, but if the coin is a scam or a new coin, it shows that the coin made only to attract investors to invest but no coins. or even the opposite.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: