Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 03:11:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is there a fake coin?  (Read 2796 times)
GWS My Boy

Activity: 600
Merit: 100

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 03:43:47 PM

There are no fakes, there is some shit  Grin
I do not think that fakes are a real problem, except for headless beginners. It is worth paying attention to the problem of scams, lol, and not to this nonsense.
yes right, even the best technology will have a lot of dirt to tackle and create a gap for him, I think that is a small impact from many people who want to make a profit themselves but in crypto it will not survive or develop. all the doubts that exist for people who are skeptical about their abilities and don't have good references will be at that stage.

Henisusan

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 03:44:11 PM

The number of fake coins continues to increase. More and more people are trapped in cases like this. To be able to avoid it, we need more skills. Both in terms of knowledge and experience. The more experience you have through participating in various events in crypto, the more agile you will be in choosing potential coins and having a long life in the future.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
hardinero007

Activity: 938
Merit: 266

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 03:50:09 PM

I just saw this somewhere on the internet. Are there any fake coins existing? How do you avoid buying fake coins?

I think all coins and tokens are real as you cannot create something invalid in blockchains. The only thing i can associate the word fake are coins generated from wrong chain and tokens not used due to hard fork or renewed contracts.  Many projects do hard fork.  Some token based projects also renew contracts due to misprogramming.  Those coins and token from previous forks are sometimes sold to unknowing victims at the price of the new coins/tokens.
Stervyatnik

Activity: 249
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 04:05:51 PM

In order not to fall for fake coins, you need to independently conduct research about it!
kimjenglot

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 04:12:36 PM

I can only assume that there are fake coins, but so far he has not met.I recommend using proven exchanges and then get to avoid problems with fake coins.
and the question is how do we understand that the coin is fake. because of the cases that have occurred, people only realized that it was a fake coin when someone was a victim of the coin. the more difficult crypto today, the more common is fraud and scam projects
kenman

Activity: 196
Merit: 4

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 04:32:39 PM

I just saw this somewhere on the internet. Are there any fake coins existing? How do you avoid buying fake coins?
it always goes to the same: checking and rechecking all the information about chosen project,switch off naive expectations about reality and rely fully on your rational thinking, something like this Cheesy

mulukey

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 04:34:33 PM

I think in the crypto market, the altcoin currency is very good for newcomers, but also because of the need to redeem itself no less. We should not believe in fake coins because what we call fake should not be in it. That is my own opinion.
escalante28

Activity: 742
Merit: 42

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 04:37:29 PM

What do you mean fake coin? Fake can be detected easily if they have no contract address. I believed what you are asking is if there are scam coin? Fake coins are everywhere and used to scam and they really exist.
Rijaalul Asyqoo

Activity: 183

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 04:39:16 PM

analysis before buying coins, look for information from the coin website.
and look at the coin market whether the coin is traded.

A I R W A L L E T │    The Gold Standard of Airdrops  
 ►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
[        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        LinkedIn        ANN THREAD        TELEGRAM        INSTAGRAM        ]
alberdina

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 04:43:08 PM

I think fake coins are there and there are many in 2018. You can see many failed coin projects and many participants and investors are caught up in fraudulent projects. And to avoid new fake coins, I did some research and decided based on the experience I got.

GameOfBit

Activity: 275

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 04:46:01 PM

If you are afraid to buy such a coin, then just go to a fairly good exchange and buy coins from the top 10.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◯ ●     REPME     ● ◯ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
██    TWITTER    █ ▌  WHITEPAPER  ▐ █    TELEGRAM    ██
The new WEBSITE will be LAUNCHED on the 1st NOVEMBER
bitcoinVPSD

Activity: 442
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 04:56:02 PM

If you are referring to fake ICO projects, of course there are many fake projects. It was created and thanks to the help of the bounty hunters help the project get access to many investors. If you intend to invest in ICO projects I think you should evaluate the project that is developed on which platform, as well as its development path in the future. Also, you should consider whether the project management team is doing well.

santino11

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 04:57:33 PM

There are so many fake coins in the community.
most of them are from airdrops.
some of them are from fake/scam ICO.
Fake coins are made to scam people.
either for the money or the identification so beware of them.
oceanx
Copper Member

Activity: 322
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 04:59:48 PM

First and foremost advice! Never buy on the Yobit exchange, there are a lot of fake coins and tokens!  Angry
Galantin

Activity: 602
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 05:03:42 PM

There are many projects. A large number of coins are simply not used. Yes, they can be called fake. Projects that do not when will not rise in price. And there are many such projects and coins.

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/
Torbeks

Activity: 298
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 05:07:58 PM

For me a fake coin is something that is already listed but no one is buying it. A lot of investors wasted money on that coin and even if it exist, the demand for it was closed to zero. That is what a fake coin does and it can easily deceive people as it is listed on a established exchange. It will take months before it will be delisted so its giving them enough time to scam people. Beware of those coin and do your own research. Don't be a victim.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Sacrib

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 05:16:19 PM

before buy you should research about the coin project team and road map.if it is clear we can tell the coin is good and real one ,if their is no team and no project behind the coin we can say t is a fake and dead coin,so do  your own research before buy Smiley Wink Wink Wink

So far this is the best advice for everyone who is asking questions like this! Always do your own research!
dipeco
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 05:17:45 PM

Look at the projects team and the market value of this coin. It is not so complicated to detect a scam coin if the trading volume during the last several months is 500 USD. I would also check the Telegram community for its activity.
prashanta
Copper Member

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 05:35:05 PM

It is not impossible to have some fake coin.We can avoid those fake coin by our awareness. We should always check the background of a coin.
suride212

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 05:35:53 PM

in the digital world it will be very easy for someone to commit a crime or make a fake coin with the sophistication of today's technology. to avoid it, according to me, I analyzed and characterized fake coins whether the coin was registered from coinmarketcap and was in the top 100 list and made sure the coins and tokens were registered and then traded in large exchanges like Binance, Bitrex, Coinbase and Indodax. safer ways to make sure you buy coins that are in the top 100 marketcaps.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: