Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 08:54:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto has gone to shit  (Read 5009 times)
MiiDoViic

Activity: 308
Merit: 119

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:34:04 PM

Scams everywhere now. Greedy ICOS that for some reason need 20 million dollars for a small project, Ridiculous.  Greed everywhere, thousands of coins that serve no purpose.  This is so far removed from satoshi's vision.  Premine bullshit  scams like onion.  Projects that have no reason to be on a fucking blockchain except to cash in money on the hype.  We need another fucking crash to clear out these shitcoins and scams, and you greedy mfer ICO devs are the cause of this bullshit.
You have said it man . So many shit ICOs with shit Ideas and magical technology that even the brightest programmairs can't acheive just yet . The worst thing is that people really fall for it and invest large amounts without asking any questions about the legitmecy of the projects . Some Newbies really think that every project or ICO presented here is legit . It's really sad to see how those scams are raising millions and running away with them ,while the good projects that has an actual use get the blame for it and we might even see them get prosecuted by the law in the future .
This has got to stop , We need some sort of a legitmacy insurance  by the mods of the forum ,when It comes to new ICOs or hire people who could spot the scams from the legit ones . The forum reputation will get ruined if all we get is scam project trying to make profits from newbies.
pazzanegro

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 06:49:57 PM

Ha ha ha "gone to shit" that sounds pessimistic bro, Crypto has bounced I would say, we all still have a chance to make some money here even the market is down or like someone says "bleeding"  Wink If it gone to shit .. buy it for a shit price  Grin

GAMEHERO.APP CEO
ghonkz

Activity: 459
Merit: 117

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:51:14 PM

Its kinda like that, but not all of that ICOs or some coin have premine is a scam. Im not going to blame the devloper who do bad thing and scaming people, i just think why you fall for something like that ? i mean like lending platform who offer a big profit must be a scam right ? there no way a trading bot can make steady profit everyday. And for ICOs why would you believe to something imposible and the tech to realise it not even invented yet. Just chose and investing to some project that really possible to execute or to company that allready have project going on.
Hamphser

Activity: 2520
Merit: 330

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:55:10 PM

Its kinda like that, but not all of that ICOs or some coin have premine is a scam. Im not going to blame the devloper who do bad thing and scaming people, i just think why you fall for something like that ? i mean like lending platform who offer a big profit must be a scam right ? there no way a trading bot can make steady profit everyday. And for ICOs why would you believe to something imposible and the tech to realise it not even invented yet. Just chose and investing to some project that really possible to execute or to company that allready have project going on.
Scam ICO's cant really be avoided since there would really be greedy developers which do exist which is part of the risk on investing out into project this is why we should really be keen on selecting or choosing one.
Ha ha ha "gone to shit" that sounds pessimistic bro, Crypto has bounced I would say, we all still have a chance to make some money here even the market is down or like someone says "bleeding"  Wink If it gone to shit .. buy it for a shit price  Grin
This would be the wisest thing to be done instead on whining out on this shitty crypto space.You might really changed your mind and do say opposite things later on when crypto would give you some serious cash. Cool

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
dulari1

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

EQUAL Network Token

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:05:14 PM

thats why these govt want to regulate icos and exchanges .

bcoz of no regulation , these icos can keep money forever and will deliver only 10-20% of its funds raised .

same for exchanges , they can make excuse of hack any day .

EQUALtoken.io      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄ ▄
▀ ▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     SELF DEFLATIONARY CRYPTOCURRENCY
AiwaDima

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:06:48 PM

That's how a lot of people see the ISO just as a way to make money and everything but it is attached to something bigger, namely to give this world something new and progressive rather than simply being a collection of money
SERGOSTAP

Activity: 139

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:25:14 PM

Scams everywhere now. Greedy ICOS that for some reason need 20 million dollars for a small project, Ridiculous.  Greed everywhere, thousands of coins that serve no purpose.  This is so far removed from satoshi's vision.  Premine bullshit  scams like onion.  Projects that have no reason to be on a fucking blockchain except to cash in money on the hype.  We need another fucking crash to clear out these shitcoins and scams, and you greedy mfer ICO devs are the cause of this bullshit.

Not gonna happen. As long as there are exchanges willing to host scam coins there will be scam coins.  Ox Fina was one of the earliest scam ICO's and they are still traded on Cryptopia, despite being warned that this was a scam coin. The developers stopped posting on social media after the coins were distributed.  You want to clear the market then you need to start putting pressure on the exchanges.

If there will be pressure on the exchange, everyone will say that this is contrary to the idea of decentralized money.
We just need to accept this fact. As well as food. There are quality and there are cheap. It is necessary to understand before investing.

Unfortunately, we need to think sometimes.
Omnopon)

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:42:56 PM

Now there are a lot of things in the crypt like exchanges, forks and coins. It would be cool to find a way to control it somehow..
lukmankhan25

Activity: 252
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:43:49 PM

you are absolutely right, there should be a controlling ICO scam, unlike now. too many people are hurt by the scam ICO.
flipperfin

Activity: 161

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:44:41 PM

Agreed OP. The problem is that these scams will be around as long as people aren't clever enough to see through them, and throw ridiculous money at hot air.

Market needs to mature, and some regulation wouldn't hurt either - prosecution of scammers would help a little.
weborsha

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:49:37 PM

I agree with the author on the point that the ICOs today are too greedy. But it is not cryptocurrency, it is human nature that assumes that it is possible to have more. Why not then? I also agree that some ICOs don't need blockchain and would better be issued at startupper.

CryptoRama

Activity: 453
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:55:52 PM

Agreed OP. The problem is that these scams will be around as long as people aren't clever enough to see through them, and throw ridiculous money at hot air.

Market needs to mature, and some regulation wouldn't hurt either - prosecution of scammers would help a little.

I mean offcourse, there are allready prosecution of scammers, but what then if they allready so rich that those fines, that they get are nothing compared to what they have, and if they even have to pay anything... Don't know don't care, but I heard a lot recently about OneCoin, that it hasn't even on blockchain also not on cryptomarket cap, and they allready stole over 300M$ and also I heard that they do this now for 15 years, but how is that even possible, if bitcoin doesn't even exist for 10 years...

anyways, I heard for one family that they work I mean, are putting money in this OneCoin and that they are doing this now for 15years, I mean WTF, how can you be that stupid? Also founder of this OneCoin, she has been in hiding, and reports on internet were that italy has fined to onecoin 2,5M EUR and when she got out of hiding you know what she told her folowers of onecoin and investors, that she had a baby and she was hiding to have a safe birth, I mean, WTF, all over internet that Onecoin is scam, but this family is still on onecoin, and they have a comeback like this, she was having a baby, STFU, scammers will scam till the very end...  

So the conclusion is this, whoever wants to be fooled, he will be, so: read read read, dodge dodge dodge, be smart, for now we only have this... whatever on internet is unbelievable to be true, like good profit or just the price of a coin or even slythiest thing about currency,  then it's a high probability that this coin is a scam... (also don't confuse, in cryptoworld is everything allmost to good to be true, but you get used to it...)

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
Ecex.Exchange

Activity: 1148

https://ecex.exchange/ — First Crypto Depository

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 08:09:13 PM

No AirDrop but Referral Program
Your referral link will be: https://ecex.exchange/
Every participant will get unique referral code also unique link with this code will be provided.

Program participant is free to distribute this link in any channels he/she sees suitable in form of text and/or image.

Spreading unrealistic promises, false information and other illegal statements will result in immediate ban from program and closing participant's Ecex Exchange account without any compensation.

Rewards:
Participant will get 10% of any Ziggurat token turnover the referred customer will generate in Ecex Exchange system, will it be bounty payouts, mobile ICO purchase, assignments purchase or any other future service. Plain opening account in Ecex Exchange is not subject of reward.

Ecex Exchange will announce 30 days in advance of any changes in referral program, current rules apply at least until 20. April 2018.

Ecex.Exchange ▮ Your Simple Powerful Trading & Swap Tool ▮ Ecex.Exchange
Listings ▮▮ Listings
TwitterInstagramFacebookTelegramReddit
Honglee

Activity: 156

Start my crypto for better world

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:02:04 PM

Market Cap: $432,970,954,596.00
Bitcoin Dominance: 34.74 %
24H Volume: $17,956,043,833.00

very good! if btc dominance under 31%, everything possible today like shit~ Lol

Anything possible Anything can happen in crypto, there are always surprise! cheers~

"TEU - bitcoin for shipping ICO: 15/Mar - 12/Apr"
Xioma

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:04:42 PM

I think the main attitude towards crypto went from it being the future to people wanting to make a quick buck.

That and the tons of fake ICOs don't help.
vasil777

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:07:22 PM

Not all people use blockchain for earnings, some people explore it, implement it in various spheres of life. fraudsters have been and will be fighting with them!
CineXMike

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:08:22 PM

Crypto is fine nothing wrong everything Will balance itself.
LeroyBro

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:09:12 PM

I think the people and the "culture" behind it have indeed gone to shit.

But the tech, the altcoins and more are still there, stronger than ever. And I think that matters more and that's important.

============== Interested in ICOs ==============
paulmaritz

Activity: 672
Merit: 274

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:15:01 PM

Yes, a lot of it has gone to shit. That is the bad news. The good news is that a shake up is in progress. However, I would not place the blame squarely on ICO devs. It takes two to tango.
chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 09:16:26 PM

I agree with you on one point (Crypto has gone to shit) but disagree with you on another (greedy mfer ICO devs are the cause).

No way! I see smart contract platforms as one of the greatest milestones of crypto.
ICOs are good things, even the scammy ones.  Free markets allow for competition, progress, and implementation.
Instead of seeing eth or neo or all the others making it possible for so many scam project to be out there, I see it as them making it possible for really amazing projects to come forth.
The traditional way of fundraising is a wall that many startups can not scale.
In the long run, these greedy shitcoins and shitprojects will all die out and the solid ones with real life application will transform the future.
Just look at the dot.com bubble: amazon and ebay would never have been made possible without all of the shit websites and markets that were popping up at the time.

For me, the real culprit is:

Us.

In the end, we are still pumping in money like a blind funky monkey to shitcoins like there's no tomorrow.

So do us all a favor, stop making crypto shit and stop investing just to be greedy.  There is enough space to invest in good projects and still pull off a profit.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: