Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 05:24:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto has gone to shit  (Read 5007 times)
nightxglow

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 04:59:36 PM

Your opinions are kinda true. Rather than the first time i came into this crypto world, i can say it has became quite a shit recently.
I think once bitcoin is popular, everything will be better and greater. But what happen is vice versa. Many scams, unimporant things, market fell quite badly, and there are many useless icos and coins.
I don't know if we can complain, since however that make bitcoin this way are us, the users. Just try our best right now to make everything better later.

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
beBearKing

Activity: 256
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 05:00:38 PM

Scams everywhere now. Greedy ICOS that for some reason need 20 million dollars for a small project, Ridiculous.  Greed everywhere, thousands of coins that serve no purpose.  This is so far removed from satoshi's vision.  Premine bullshit  scams like onion.  Projects that have no reason to be on a fucking blockchain except to cash in money on the hype.  We need another fucking crash to clear out these shitcoins and scams, and you greedy mfer ICO devs are the cause of this bullshit.
of cpurse tnee are so many problem in the cryptocurrency wolrd right now and some of projects are bad but it is jot the 3end

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized Data Trade Service
http://dataxchain.org/ico/main/
beBearKing

Activity: 256

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 05:01:34 PM

Your opinions are kinda true. Rather than the first time i came into this crypto world, i can say it has became quite a shit recently.
I think once bitcoin is popular, everything will be better and greater. But what happen is vice versa. Many scams, unimporant things, market fell quite badly, and there are many useless icos and coins.
I don't know if we can complain, since however that make bitcoin this way are us, the users. Just try our best right now to make everything better later.
things will change for the best i am sure in it and i think tjat we will see a lot of good thing since this moment on

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized Data Trade Service
http://dataxchain.org/ico/main/
daddeus

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 05:08:55 PM

Where there is big money, there is scammers making their ill gotten fortune. The rail road had scammers flocking to it. Russia in 1990 had the same. Real estate in 2006. And so on. What we really need is an invite only channel for proven investors to match up with proven crypto experts. That some how spreads quick enough that it brings forth a large volume of real quality that tells their friends, and continues to grow with money and expertise.
Sid3d

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 05:15:58 PM

Some of the  projects, when they cash money in they are not in hurry anymore with project development. They are
enjoying in their offices with good salaries and the progress of the project is not as fast as it could be.
This happens all the time. Most projects are created only for the purpose - to make money quickly. There is nothing surprising in the fact that so far many are concerned about the blockchain and crypto currencies. Because around a lot of fraud. The standing projects are only small units. The crypto world needs to be cleansed of fraud; cardinal measures are needed.
daddeus

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 05:24:32 PM

Some of the  projects, when they cash money in they are not in hurry anymore with project development. They are
enjoying in their offices with good salaries and the progress of the project is not as fast as it could be.
This happens all the time. Most projects are created only for the purpose - to make money quickly. There is nothing surprising in the fact that so far many are concerned about the blockchain and crypto currencies. Because around a lot of fraud. The standing projects are only small units. The crypto world needs to be cleansed of fraud; cardinal measures are needed.
What do you recommend?
Relautnnn1000

Activity: 40
Merit: 7

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 05:32:07 PM

This opinion is not many. For example, I do not think so. After all, if the cryptocurrency did not have the potential. I do not think she would have attracted so many people. And also did not have such resistance.
kevincandra

Activity: 261
Merit: 1

www.fintropy.io

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 05:37:06 PM

with the number of Scam projects and projects that failed I think crypto is really gone to shit, plus the market is always red, making crypto worse.

▆▆▆▆▆▆   :[Fintropy]:   ▆▆▆▆▆▆
Tokenized ETF Management Platform
www.fintropy.io
asdalani

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 05:44:37 PM

Crypto is better off going in this direction now instead of getting into it later, this causes the price of crypto to be higher in the near future.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
cute nmp

Activity: 1666

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 05:46:49 PM

Yes there are so many scam icos now and the worst part of it is that some many of this scam coin get listed on exchange and are been traded but that is not enough to make  cryto a shit .cryptocurrency have potential of making it in the future despite been faced by some many challenges .

▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀          SUGARS.ZONE     ❤[nbs
Cryptolord_ng
Copper Member

Activity: 365

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2018, 05:55:25 PM

There is no way we can do with scam coin, since the blockchain is decentralize anybody can fuckout his/her token and mind you, they are also so scam coin that have made investors millions before going to shit.

pekingcoepo

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 05:55:45 PM

a lot of problems occur about non-reciprocal projects such as KYC and other frauds so that the ICO weakens. the vision of Satoshi is almost non-existent because here we aim to seek a great number of people so that in any way it will be done for that. do not be too insulting people try to reflect on what we do like the vision of satoshi is not, too many people complain if crypto falls and praises when going up.
daddeus

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 05:58:33 PM

a lot of problems occur about non-reciprocal projects such as KYC and other frauds so that the ICO weakens. the vision of Satoshi is almost non-existent because here we aim to seek a great number of people so that in any way it will be done for that. do not be too insulting people try to reflect on what we do like the vision of satoshi is not, too many people complain if crypto falls and praises when going up.
All that needs to happen to bring his vision back is for more vendors accepting bitcoin (this is happening), and for those vendors to then use bitcoin for their daily needs (this is not). We are 50% there...
detymalse

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 06:02:03 PM

I agree that after the sensational 2017 year on ICO in 2018, a lot of garbage came out. Scam projects, which just didn't survive, etc. But still 3 out of 7 projects are published. 1 of 3 becomes top! You need to carefully select the projects in which you want to participate!
I agree, there is not many scams that would have actual developments on a coin so it's better to research then invest.

Kelvinovie2

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 06:12:29 PM

I really think there should be regulated bodies that pass the bill and gives a company the go-ahead to conduct an ico campaign, cus with these I believe it's going to reduce the scam project, cus this is becoming unbearable and it's giving the crypto world a bad name.
Milla Kross

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 06:50:40 PM

I do not believe in this. If you are afraid of a protracted correction. Say so. Cryptocurrency has not the best and most pleasant events in their lives. But it does not say that it costs nothing.
Karina 3340

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:03:44 PM

Now milestones play terrible emotions. Everyone is experiencing and this is natural. But so harshly also not worth it. We understand that while there is a market correction. It is difficult to predict something. Everyone needs to calm down.
Mery Gason

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:09:37 PM

The crypto currency market has always been associated with risk. As for me, being able to work, you need to spend time analyzing and studying investment tactics.
melomanskiy
Copper Member

Activity: 504
Merit: 6

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:12:32 PM

Fraud has always been and nowhere can we leave him. It remains only to hope that there will be some kind of universal filter for the selection of good ISO. I also think that it would be very appropriate to introduce a criminal punishment for such activities.
tins

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:29:44 PM

Envion is a typical project, they over-marketing with building a great coin digging system. People who invest in their projects can say many times after 1 year. However now it has such a dead token. Many other projects are following the same way lịke Envion. It's make crypto many shit
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: