Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 09:02:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto has gone to shit  (Read 5009 times)
Hudora

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:45:07 AM

In many ways, this situation is due to the fact that many people do not want to develop the crypto market, but simply seek to earn. Therefore, this situation has created a lot of scammers in the ICO market, you need to carefully choose the appropriate projects.
smoker36

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:48:50 AM

Yes, the number of scammers in the ICO market is now great. But in any case, with careful, careful selection of a suitable project, you can find an advantageous option for investment.
gusardrakyla

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:49:36 AM

Scams everywhere now. Greedy ICOS that for some reason need 20 million dollars for a small project, Ridiculous.  Greed everywhere, thousands of coins that serve no purpose.  This is so far removed from satoshi's vision.  Premine bullshit  scams like onion.  Projects that have no reason to be on a fucking blockchain except to cash in money on the hype.  We need another fucking crash to clear out these shitcoins and scams, and you greedy mfer ICO devs are the cause of this bullshit.
well, i would not be si sute in ti, i thonk that this crypticurrency world, of course, has some problems, but it is not dead
gusardrakyla

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:50:08 AM

Yes, the number of scammers in the ICO market is now great. But in any case, with careful, careful selection of a suitable project, you can find an advantageous option for investment.
i thonk thay uou can rely o the kosrrn cryptocurrency wirld, lets just elaminate all the scammers, and it will be fine
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:28:40 PM

I think as for now there are no "weak" hands at the market after a rally like the last one. Where are money, there always be retarded people trying to get rich over night, so they deserve scam ICO and stuff like this. It should be lesson for them. It is sad that we have too many scams, but it it the real life - where is big money, always be a lot of scammers.
This is something many people do not understand because we do not have a lot of money but it is true, the rich have many opportunities and advantages that allow to them to get even richer but just like icos many of those supposed opportunities are nothing but scams or unprofitable projects, the difference is that they get to meet those people face to face and they get detailed reports so if you are good at fundamental analysis you can avoid the scams something that is not possible with icos.
Doych

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:30:15 PM

I am certain that if all you see of cryptocurrency is scam and shit, that is all you are going to get out from cryptocurrency.
Cryptocurrency is amazing and it has change the story of many people I know from rags to riches.
HusmayaTa

Activity: 119

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:09:00 PM

I definitely agree that the most recent icos took way more money than they required to run the project and I always avoid that kind of project because it's hard to lift the marketcap of the project if they start at a high marketcap already, most of these projects will have its price decrease once hit exchange. I prefer projects that collect a reasonable amount of money instead, the devs can be rich too if the coin price increase because of their effort
MonaLeeTracy

Activity: 1092
Merit: 269

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:27:13 PM

I am certain that if all you see of cryptocurrency is scam and shit, that is all you are going to get out from cryptocurrency.
Cryptocurrency is amazing and it has change the story of many people I know from rags to riches.

chances are they just get a scam crypto so think the other one is a scam, but the fact is not even crypto is helpful to many people. either money or work. so do not judge things from one side.
jermainephoe

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:51:29 PM

I think you can say that because there where ICOs that where doing scam. But if you really understand well the ICO that you'll be joining there where many ICOs with a very great potential.
stasik201330

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:35:33 PM

I get what you are saying, but the problem isn't really the sketchy ICO and scam coins, it's the people that buy them.  If people did their research and invested only in the trustworthy projects and well established coins, then this would go away.  

This is the crux of the matter. Too many people have done zero research, don't understand the first thing about markets, don't even understand the coins they are investing in, and just throw money at a shit project because someone they've never met on some forum/reddit/twitter said "to the moon!".

Bitconnect, the most obvious Ponzi scheme since Charles Ponzi himself, was a top 20 coin at one point. Even now it has collapsed, it STILL has a daily volume of $100,000.

Verge, a so called "privacy coin", that openly displays its users' identities and IP addresses, and whose entire dev team quit, is number 30 at the moment. It is a complete scam, yet you still see newbies on here every day talking about how it is "a solid coin" with "a great team". It's a joke.

A lot of ICOs are scams. As OP has said, the majority of ICOs are business ideas with zero requirement for blockchain technology, but there is no shortage of idiots willing to throw their money away, and so the scam ICOs will continue.
I completely agree with you. Basically, scammers are riddled with just beginners or those who are not bothered to learn more the information about the ICO in which they want to invest their money. Hence their disappointment and hatred of the cryptocurrency and the participants of the crypto market
Zeke_23

Activity: 868
Merit: 333

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:38:27 PM

Scams everywhere now. Greedy ICOS that for some reason need 20 million dollars for a small project, Ridiculous.  Greed everywhere, thousands of coins that serve no purpose.  This is so far removed from satoshi's vision.  Premine bullshit  scams like onion.  Projects that have no reason to be on a fucking blockchain except to cash in money on the hype.  We need another fucking crash to clear out these shitcoins and scams, and you greedy mfer ICO devs are the cause of this bullshit.
well, that's life, we must accept the fact that we cannot stop those scammers, they have the power to launch a project, and were just a bounty hunters, the only thing we could do is to avoid those scam project, but the thing is, its hard to do.

AMEPAY
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
│▌
AME TRADE HERE
▄██████▄ ▀██████▄
█████████  ▀█████
███████▀     ▀███
██████▀  ▄█▄  ▀██
██████▄  ▀█▀  ▄██
███████▄     ▄███
█████████  ▄█████
▀██████▀ ▄██████▀
AME TRADE HERE
   ▐███▄
   ████▌
▐██████████▄
████████████
 ████▌  █████
▐████  ▄████
██████████▀
 ▀█████▀▀
▐│
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
kiarasatina

Activity: 43

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:42:42 PM

there are lot scam like authorship even with proof but people keep investing even if they know thatit will turn scam for long term
Mypanara19

Activity: 826
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 04:18:23 PM

Some of the developers or token/coin creator already has underlying motives from the very beginning, so scamming people who invest in cryptocurrency is already premeditated. Greedy people are everywhere and they do not mind taking advantage of so many people who gave them their trust and confidence perhaps just to make a living or for them to have a more decent and comfortable life. It is so unfortunate for those investors because they hope to get some good gains from their invesment in their project and yet all they get is deceit and misfortune. Sad.
Astvile

Activity: 1484
Merit: 276

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:21:43 PM

A lot of people especially developers wanted to earn through ICOs, that is why some people make trashy projects and coins with no real purpose. Some ICOs cannot deliver their own goal since some are just after money. Maybe that is one of the reason why cryptocurrency demand is declining. This year a lot of projects failed and a lot of people lost their money in ICOs, that is why some people now are skeptical in investing in ICOs.

[ monero.cx ]        CREATE A NEW EXCHANGE
  Contact Us            PGP Key            Mirror URLs  |
████████████EXCHANGE ████████████
vennz17

Activity: 714
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:25:05 PM

I think there must be a way to limit this ICO. It makes no sense if there are thousands of currencies just for online payments. Especially tokens with type erc20. Ethereum must act if it does not want to ruin their good name
helenbmb

Activity: 66

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:30:15 PM

Despite all the scam ICOs out there, it should be noted there are still legit Crypto projects as well. Is just left for an investor to carry out a proper research on any project before investing hard earned money. Projects that will bring massive profits are still existing in the Crypto space.
pharaon

Activity: 753

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:31:41 PM

Indeed, it's no secret that there are many scammers in the market of crypto and there are drawbacks that need to be addressed, but there are also many advantages and outstanding projects that can change our lives for the better and with which we can secure financial independence and bright future.
triplef

Activity: 338

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:41:13 PM

I get what you are saying, but the problem isn't really the sketchy ICO and scam coins, it's the people that buy them.  If people did their research and invested only in the trustworthy projects and well established coins, then this would go away.  

This is the crux of the matter. Too many people have done zero research, don't understand the first thing about markets, don't even understand the coins they are investing in, and just throw money at a shit project because someone they've never met on some forum/reddit/twitter said "to the moon!".

Bitconnect, the most obvious Ponzi scheme since Charles Ponzi himself, was a top 20 coin at one point. Even now it has collapsed, it STILL has a daily volume of $100,000.

Verge, a so called "privacy coin", that openly displays its users' identities and IP addresses, and whose entire dev team quit, is number 30 at the moment. It is a complete scam, yet you still see newbies on here every day talking about how it is "a solid coin" with "a great team". It's a joke.

A lot of ICOs are scams. As OP has said, the majority of ICOs are business ideas with zero requirement for blockchain technology, but there is no shortage of idiots willing to throw their money away, and so the scam ICOs will continue.
I completely agree with you. Basically, scammers are riddled with just beginners or those who are not bothered to learn more the information about the ICO in which they want to invest their money. Hence their disappointment and hatred of the cryptocurrency and the participants of the crypto market

And because there are a huge amount of beginners, who don’t want to do researchers, ask for advises and learn. Amount of scam become bigger, topics like crypto is a scam, why everything is falling increases.

nwanne

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:36:01 PM

You are on point dude, I am a developer and somethings if I look at project some people are building and see the amount they want to raise for the project, I will just feel bad, imagine a project eCommerce platform on the blockchain trying to raise 35M for what? I have build and deployed a real working eCommerce platform and it cost me less than $1k both hosting and domain registration.

▬▬  The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange  ▬▬  https://ico.ethershift.co  ▬▬
hamzeto

Activity: 136
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:37:55 PM

You cannot judge the whole basket of eggs all because a few eggs got spoilt. I belive crypto is more than making profits and it will be the technology of the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: