Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 06:19:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TECHNOBIT S-HASH minig board and Bitfury  (Read 46605 times)
EnJoyThis

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 15, 2013, 10:38:04 AM

@marto74
I'm interested in buying up to 5 boards and would like to host it with you. Will you oc these units if they are hosted?

1Ew9k5guAGb44Uz6rYfSVscgFBUcgDZp5C

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
marto74 (OP)

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2013, 01:36:52 PM

@marto74
I'm interested in buying up to 5 boards and would like to host it with you. Will you oc these units if they are hosted?
I asked C-scape for revised PCB design with copper pads on the back of the ASIC chips (Avalon style) in order to make better contact with the heatsink.
I got it a few minutes ago. We'll order test board for this tommorow
So yes in reasonable limits I'll allow OC-ed miners in the hosting facility .

Martin

http://technobit.eu
tips : 12DNdacCtUZ99qcP74FwchaCPzeDL9Voff
Foofighter

Activity: 882
Merit: 547

BTC Mining Hardware, Trading and more

View Profile
September 15, 2013, 01:39:19 PM

Hey marto,

could you add 4pin connection cables to you shop for chaining miners?

cheers
Foofighter

Could you please answer that?

ex official Canaan Distributor (Cryptouniverse)
marto74 (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2013, 01:41:17 PM

Hey marto,

could you add 4pin connection cables to you shop for chaining miners?

cheers
Foofighter

Could you please answer that?

I'll do that but first next week I have to source them

DeathAndTaxes
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1079

Gerald Davis

View Profile
September 15, 2013, 01:53:05 PM

What is power consumption?
marto74 (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2013, 01:57:43 PM

What is power consumption?
About 4 A @ 12 V
So about 50 W

nemercry

Activity: 339
Merit: 250

Vice versa is not a meal.

View Profile
September 16, 2013, 01:25:41 PM

Hey Marto74,

you said you will get the chips in first October week and will need 2-3 weeks to assemble the board.
That means we can start hashing on first of November.
Based on this information and the given price it is not possible for customers to ROI.
Not even mentioned the risk if KNC, CoinTerra, Hashfast or Bitmine will start to ship between October and November.
Please watch yourself:

http://mining.thegenesisblock.com/a/33cfaedea5

I really like your design, but its the same discussion going on right now with Burnins Bitfury board and his new shady distributor.
It is not able to get into a positive balance with that price.
In my opinion there should the a golden mid when dealing in B2C fields, where both sides are able to into a green zone.

All miners here are sucked by blood through BFL, Avalon and the now upcoming firms.

Please share your thoughts.

marto74 (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2013, 01:43:15 PM

Hey Marto74,

you said you will get the chips in first October week and will need 2-3 weeks to assemble the board.
Based on this information and the given price it is not possible for customers to ROI.
Not even mentioned the risk if KNC, CoinTerra, Hashfast or Bitmine will start to ship between October and November.
Please watch yourself:

I really like your design, but its the same discussion going on right now with Burnins Bitfury board and his new shady distributor.
In my opinion there should the a golden mid when dealing in B2C fields, where both sides are able to into a green zone.

All miners here are sucked by blood through BFL, Avalon and the now upcoming firms.

The statement for 2-3 weeks is after ordering the PCB
If the chips are here first week of OCT I'll start shipping 2 week of OCT.

Regards: Martin

nemercry

Activity: 339

Vice versa is not a meal.

View Profile
September 16, 2013, 03:46:21 PM

Hey Marto74,

Please watch yourself:

The statement for 2-3 weeks is after ordering the PCB
If the chips are here first week of OCT I'll start shipping 2 week of OCT.

Regards: Martin

Okay so lets say people can start mining at the 3. week or OCT. If everything works as planned.
But still there is a lot in common and its a big risk to buy it even when receiving it on third week of October.
(After all that BFL and Avalon shit, people are sick of sharing the whole loss.)

I dont want to convice you about dropping prices i want you to think this through:

There are a lot of customers who planned to buy bitfury burners, but got screwed by burnins new distributor cryptX and his big margin.
There is a lot of hate comming towards the good name of burnin because of false statements and (not purposely) misleading.
If you are able to reduce the risk on the buyer side, by for example lowering prices, there will be much more people buying your board and giving you the trust you deserve.
And if they trust you once and it worked, they will surely trust you next time on the new Project.(May it be cointerra,hashfast, bitfury or even technobit chips Wink )

You prooved with your Avalon Hex Board running at 450mhz that you are capable of doing boards.
People have seen that and will recognize your name for that. So Hopefully dont make the same mistake as burnin did with his new "distributor".

Regards
marto74 (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2013, 05:45:29 AM

We are now accepting pay pall payments

oscurito23

Activity: 583

View Profile
September 17, 2013, 01:26:45 PM

Hello,

Maintain delivery forecast chips for the first week of October?

thanks

regards
marto74 (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2013, 01:49:56 PM

Hello,

Maintain delivery forecast chips for the first week of October?

thanks

regards
Yes

vulgartrendkill

Activity: 518

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2013, 05:09:11 PM

Hey guys,

just ordered two boards.

was wondering if we could have some more (possibly in focus) pictures of the board please?Huh?

Thanks Smiley

very excited for the project!!
cscape

Activity: 251

View Profile
September 17, 2013, 05:15:25 PM

Here are some pictures of the assembly process of a prototype, including picture of final result:
http://imgur.com/a/ZyfmB#0

Happy with your c-scape product ? Consider a tip: 16X2FWVRz6UzPWsu4WjKBMJatR7UvyKzcy
intron

Activity: 427
Merit: 251

- electronics design|embedded software|verilog -

View Profile
September 17, 2013, 05:21:17 PM

Hey guys,

just ordered two boards.

was wondering if we could have some more (possibly in focus) pictures of the board please?Huh?

Thanks Smiley

very excited for the project!!

A bit playing around at home with the prototype:

intron
alfabitcoin

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 17, 2013, 05:31:51 PM

I have an question...
Why to make a standalone unit with arm chip what just addup to the total production host. 40ghs as stanalone would be nice to have a couple of months ago, but miners what ship in mid october should be orientated from around 80 ghs.

Is there a simple way to use h-boards but to design motherboard what will be support overlocking with higher voltage regulator and where you can attach more h-boards? I am aware that ARM is not expensive but all those nice features should be only on one motherboard with extension possibility of adding more h-boards with 16 chips.
cscape

Activity: 251

View Profile
September 17, 2013, 05:42:35 PM

Well, it was made months ago, but there were no chips for sale for large scale production. Even now, the 16 bitfury chips cost 50x as much as the ARM, so it's not such a big deal.

After the chips, the most expensive component is the power regulator module, and you'll need something like that for better overclocking of the h-cards.

Happy with your c-scape product ? Consider a tip: 16X2FWVRz6UzPWsu4WjKBMJatR7UvyKzcy
alfabitcoin

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 17, 2013, 05:50:58 PM

Well, it was made months ago, but there were no chips for sale for large scale production. Even now, the 16 bitfury chips cost 50x as much as the ARM, so it's not such a big deal.

After the chips, the most expensive component is the power regulator module, and you'll need something like that for better overclocking of the h-cards.
Yes I know, I am watching your work which is awesome. I agree with your answer. And know for 3k of chips is around 190 pcb boards what make them cost more as considered as low amount. When add parts and assambly cost, designer and marto fee there is not a lot of space for price drop. MAybe on larger scale  Wink
LaserHorse

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2013, 08:20:21 AM

Hey Martin -

Are the bare chips which are being offered @ technobit.eu already purchased?
Or are payments going toward another reel which will be purchased once 3000 are sold?

thnx!

PiMiner - control & monitor your miners with Raspberry Pi   •   BTC: 1AV5JekeEVET5u2jTsLDMRsTtagrBnNTBR
marto74 (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2013, 09:29:32 AM

Hey Martin -

Are the bare chips which are being offered @ technobit.eu already purchased?
Or are payments going toward another reel which will be purchased once 3000 are sold?

thnx!
Hi ,
the order of the reel is made

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: