Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 09:45:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: How often do you check crypto prices?  (Voting closed: February 26, 2018, 08:06:10 AM)
Daily - 33 (57.9%)
Continuously - 10 (17.5%)
Every few days - 12 (21.1%)
Weekly - 2 (3.5%)
Total Voters: 57

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Checking crypto prices  (Read 932 times)
jimbo77

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:13:29 AM

I check crypto prices if at any purpose i'm into exchanging. In any case, for the foremost half I checked them week once week simply to refresh ME of this patterns of value since I trust digital cash notably Bitcoin will not soar in barely one day(with the special case of altcoin that were being pumped-up hard). therefore I trust it's associate exercise in inutility to visualize it systematically or evey day unless as I aforesaid i'm exchanging/scalping to require good thing about the variance.,

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
toxic0n

Activity: 413

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:43:53 PM

I think checking the standing of the market standard is important since we will have the info once the value get sufficiently high to supply or to chop misfortune once the value gets low. On the off likelihood that we do not refresh the info sometimes we have a tendency to could miss the chance to induce profit particularly, and having a routine to see the value may be a tight technique to encrease our insight shortly.
infested

Activity: 160
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:07:53 PM

I am checking them daily but mainly to learn the market not to stress over the short term fluctuations.
Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:35:29 PM

I am checking them daily but mainly to learn the market not to stress over the short term fluctuations.
Same as what you did buddy, well on my part I'll check it everyday even it will down, though it's so depressing and disappointed moment but I'm still gonna check it usual on the other day because I believe in the up coming days it will increase. Also, as I hold some of my bitcoins as well as my altcoins, I try to monitor it so I can know if that particular value could be tradable as I can have a huge amount of profit.
harbin55

Activity: 615
Merit: 258

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:21:58 PM

Yes, actually you can now check the cryptocurrency prices in easily way without hassle and with the reliable source of information about them using internet and also to be inform about the changes might happen.
quovadiz

Activity: 253
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:56:38 PM

I check crypto prices if at any purpose i'm into exchanging. In any case, for the foremost half I checked them week once week simply to refresh ME of this patterns of value since I trust digital cash notably Bitcoin will not soar in barely one day(with the special case of altcoin that were being pumped-up hard). therefore I trust it's associate exercise in inutility to visualize it systematically or evey day unless as I aforesaid i'm exchanging/scalping to require good thing about the variance.,
i a m too much addicted that i am checking the price regularly from time to time. and specially the price of such crypto currencies where i have invested my money or where i am interested to invest my money, in fact those people who hare related to trading or crypto investment, they really study and check the price regularly.
Elseye

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

ApolloX

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:01:58 PM

I do this no more than 1 time a day, otherwise it take too much time...

Eva_me

Activity: 120

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:47:31 PM

Of course, if I entered a long position, I look at the prices every few days. But if I came in, to sell quickly, then I will smash prices many times a day Grin
almersyn

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:02:56 PM

every time I invest in the world of cryptocurrency I always check the price of his coin. Although using the long term method I still check it so I can know the direction of the graph and analyze it
Casabrandy

Activity: 837
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:18:55 PM

Yes, actually you can now check the cryptocurrency prices in easily way without hassle and with the reliable source of information about them using internet and also to be inform about the changes might happen.
Coinmarket does this job pretty well, I'm into holding though we still need to do some sort of trading for backup earning. Having knowledge on coin status will allow us to be successful in it.

VER
       ,█████████p
      ,███████████.
      d███████████b
     d█████P ██████b
    ,██████' `██████.
    d█████P   Y█████b
   d██████     ██████L
  ,██████P     ]██████.
  ███████       Y██████
 d██████L__   __J██████b
,██████████   ██████████p
███████████   ███████████

Our project will provide you with the most
favorable terms of trade, user-friendly interface,
as well as a high level of protection of our platform.

.VeraExchange.
...NEW ERA OF EXCHANGE...

.April 22th.

..JOIN NOW..
kateycoin

Activity: 882
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:22:11 PM

94% of those who own crypto currencies check them daily. I'm interested to see who often most prople here check.
We need to check it daily because we have investment in crypto we all know that cryptocurrencies is volatile or changing always the price so we need check the market price daily if our investment in grow or not.

███    TWITTER      MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:21:26 PM

Yeah there are so many reliable sources of information regarding bitcoin and their prices. Rather if you simply want to check the current exact price of bitcoin, don’t go in any specific web, rather just google it and the best reliable information would be shared with you. Etching have been groomed so much that you don’t have to wait for long times now. It is just of few clicks.
JackdunR

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:06:20 AM

Coinmarket does this job pretty well, I'm into holding though we still need to do some sort of trading for backup earning. Having knowledge on coin status will allow us to be successful in it.
Yes. I still track the price of the altcoin on coinmarketcap. I downloaded the app on android for easy tracking of their price everyday. That is where I believe most and to compare prices with other exchanges.
aiviaa485

Activity: 183

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:03:18 AM

certainly for me because I trade Bitcoin every day in Bittrex and Binance.

and it can see the market because of its rise Altcoins every day.

if you can not see a day then we will lose.
financialgoal

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:19:23 PM

Im not a short term holder so I dont often check the price as I also have work that makes me busy everyday. I monitor my btc every few days but as much as possible I avoid checking
deevan

Activity: 238
Merit: 7

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:27:39 PM

Basically, if you intend to hold for years then there is no need to check the price daily or weekly you have to just forget about it & have to keep calm & have to put your complete belief on your holding that they would bring you enormous profits after several years. People who are doing day trading they check the price daily & cash out or reinvest on daily basis to get profits. For day traders, they have to give their most of the time on trading like a regular job, if they don't do so they might miss the profits.
denisaardelean

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:48:50 PM

94% of those who own crypto currencies check them daily. I'm interested to see who often most prople here check.
You can see that the market is bearish in the long run, so you should only trade short-term by day, so you can reduce the risk. To be able to trade short-term by day, you need to have a specific trading plan, always follow the bitcoin price and always have timely processing when bitcoin price fluctuations. I believe the bitcoin price will continue to decrease so keep track of bitcoin prices continuously.
Uno17

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:12:34 AM

Because i am into crypto and have invested in it, i could not help myself not checking on the market price everyday. I guess this is very common reactions to all crypto investors. We just want to know from time to time what’s going on with your money, and as expected excited to see wether it is doing good or not😊
crazycatwoman03

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:35:04 AM

We need to check it daily because we have investment in crypto we all know that cryptocurrencies is volatile or changing always the price so we need check the market price daily if our investment in grow or not.
It is not entirely necessary for us to check the market prices everyday. Just like what you said it was an investment and an investment takes a long time for it to earn profit. Cryptos are so volatile that you will likely just end up stressing yourself out if you see that you are not even gaining especially at this current time. Checking the market prices daily are for those who do trading especially day trading. If you are an investor, better set a time or range for you to see if your money gain a profit or not.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
acener

Activity: 1274
Merit: 115

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:19:15 AM

I think it is not healthy to check the prices and value of our hodlings very often because it might just affect our hope about it. Now that the market is down , the best thing to do is just to hodl and stay positive. Crypto currency is volatile so we must know how to handle our emotions about it.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: