Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:51:37 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]KINGSLAYER - first mobile blockchain MMORPG  (Read 6774 times)
tilecuwi

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 09:41:14 AM

so this seems pretty cool if I understand it correctly you can basically mine the currency in game by performing certain tasks? That is really freakin cool (if I am correct in my understanding) the future looks promising for alternative ways to make an income where you can just perform fun tasks from your home PC and not have to work for someone Smiley
This is an interesting feature of the game. A good bonus in order to maintain interest in it from the regular players.
BaalMcKloud

Activity: 910

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 09:43:33 AM

Yes. This genre of computer games is popular in Asia and other countries. There are a lot of people playing MMORPG and this genre requires a lot of game practice and many hours of playing. I think this is one of the reasons why this genre attracts players from all over the world.
In addition, mobile games are very popular now. According to my observations, now the number of players of mobile games is higher than the number of players in regular games.
In the white paper of this project there are statistics on the growth of the audience for various games. The field of mobile games is leading in terms of growth rates.
I think that soon the difference between mobile games and the rest will be reduced. Most likely access to the game and game accounts will be the same in a few years.
Crypofia

Activity: 131

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 09:45:23 AM

3 million is the usual amount. A serious project can not cost less.
I agree with you. But the current reality of the market attack is that it is very difficult for projects to raise the necessary amount. If the project has large investors, then it can collect several million or more.
I disagree with you. Good projects that have a real product (like this project for example) continue to collect good amounts of money. Those projects which have nothing, naturally can not boast such success.
I agree with you. The excitement in the market of crypto currencies is over and now only real projects are successful. This is fair and logical.
Pytbo

Activity: 308

Community Manager hire me

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 09:48:02 AM

I think this is due to the fact that the project can be easily scaled if you have free money for advertising. With large investments in advertising, you can reach a large and fast-growing audience. Plus, you can hold tournaments with prizes for players. Many different options.
In any case, even if the hardcap will not be collected, it seems to me that the game can achieve great success. It just takes a little more time compared to the option when hard cap will be collected.
LightFork

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 09:50:03 AM

What's the purpose of blockchain here?
The use of the blockchain is similar to other games with this feature. Plus, as I understood in this game, mining is possible in the in-game process.

Pay4youractivity

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 09:51:41 AM

In the white paper of this project there are statistics on the growth of the audience for various games. The field of mobile games is leading in terms of growth rates.
I think that soon the difference between mobile games and the rest will be reduced. Most likely access to the game and game accounts will be the same in a few years.
This is very likely, but in the coming years the separation will remain substantial.

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

Holopopstyir

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 09:57:58 AM

I see that on the bounty campaign 1.5% of the fees are allocated, but I can not find a link to the bounty thread.
The number of tokens allocated for a bounty campaign is slightly less than the average, but with good fees, the amount looks very attractive.

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
Whitethoughts

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 10:03:06 AM

so this seems pretty cool if I understand it correctly you can basically mine the currency in game by performing certain tasks? That is really freakin cool (if I am correct in my understanding) the future looks promising for alternative ways to make an income where you can just perform fun tasks from your home PC and not have to work for someone Smiley
This is an interesting feature of the game. A good bonus in order to maintain interest in it from the regular players.
Is this a way to support a blockchain of project? Or will it be possible to mine the token of a game without playing it?

Bitmedrano040117

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 10:09:39 AM

- from white paper. It turns out that the size of hard cap depends on how many people use bonuses when buying tokens?
Looks like you're right, the white paper gives the calculations for these situations:
SOFT CAP – $3,000,000 = 50,039,500 tokens including 19,300,000
tokens distributed as bonuses at pre sale and 739,500 tokens distributed
as bounty.
HARD CAP - $25,000,000 = 273,339,500 tokens including 4,039,500
tokens distributed as bounty.

I wonder why the project team installed such a big hard cap given the fact that a lot of work on creating the game has already been done.
I think this is due to the fact that the project can be easily scaled if you have free money for advertising. With large investments in advertising, you can reach a large and fast-growing audience. Plus, you can hold tournaments with prizes for players. Many different options.
Yes, such options are possible. As I recall, the game League of Legends gained world-class popularity after it began to invest a lot of money in tournaments.
[/quote]
For sure. They made a tournament with a record prize of one million dollars (at that time it was a record) and it was a breakthrough in the development of the game and interest to it.
Gamblet

Merit: 13

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 02:35:39 PM

Judging by the fact that the project has already done a lot of work to create the game, significant funds have already been invested in it.
I agree with you. This is a signal that the project has support and is working on its project. This gives grounds to believe that the project will be able to survive in this market.
th4o

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 03:25:22 PM

SirgulioB
Maybe the bounty campaign will be launched simultaneously with the start of the ICO.
Very likely. Since the ICO is planned for a period of 3 months. A bounty campaign will have adequate duration in such a case.
I will follow the information channels of the project, I will try to take part in this bounty campaign.
tilecuwi

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 03:27:30 PM

Is this a way to support a blockchain of project? Or will it be possible to mine the token of a game without playing it?
I have not found any information about token mining. Maybe it will appear later.
BaalMcKloud

Activity: 910

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 03:29:27 PM

I see that on the bounty campaign 1.5% of the fees are allocated, but I can not find a link to the bounty thread.
The number of tokens allocated for a bounty campaign is slightly less than the average, but with good fees, the amount looks very attractive.
Profitability from participation in the bounty campaign also depends on the number of participants. If they are not very many, the benefits will be even greater.
Crypofia

Activity: 131

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 03:31:12 PM

4.5. Clan clashes and PVP battles
The distinctive feature of KingSlayer is its ability not only to spend free
time but interact with real people and compete with each other.
To implement such interaction, KingSlayer offers functionality based
on tight connection of the gaming process and smart contracts which
will allow the players and entire clans to participate in battles between
each other. While doing that, the battle conditions and prize pool will
be formed by the players themselves.
With the help of smart contracts, the conditions of battle and victory
are definitely determined before the battle and are not subject to
changes or double interpretation. Apart from the battle conditions, the
smart contract accepts and stores contributions and fees from the
participants which form the prize pool and then automatically
transfers the winnings to the victor after the battle is over.
I wonder how much gas will be burned during pvp battles or clan wars.
After the upcoming update of the ETH, the cost of executing smart contracts will be significantly reduced.
Pytbo

Activity: 308

Community Manager hire me

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 03:34:02 PM

In any case, even if the hardcap will not be collected, it seems to me that the game can achieve great success. It just takes a little more time compared to the option when hard cap will be collected.
It is very difficult to make predictions. The idea looks working and a lot of work has already been done. It seems to me that the first conclusions can be made after the end of the first round of ICO.
Sometimes success comes at a later stage, or vice versa financial success comes before the final implementation of the project. But I agree with you - sales in the first round will serve as a good indicator.
Bitmedrano040117

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 03:36:02 PM

Judging by the fact that the project has already done a lot of work to create the game, significant funds have already been invested in it.
I agree with you. This is a signal that the project has support and is working on its project. This gives grounds to believe that the project will be able to survive in this market.
I think that the project had good initial investments, or the project team invested their own money.
ifyousmell

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 03:36:27 PM

like the graphics, it is another crypto based MMORPG Game, concept is good because crypto based MMORPG Games really need a good trading platform
LightFork

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 03:38:28 PM

like the graphics, it is another crypto based MMORPG Game, concept is good because crypto based MMORPG Games really need a good trading platform
Games that play all plus features in the form of a blockchain - I think that this mix has a chance to become popular.

Pay4youractivity

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 03:43:34 PM

To be honest, I think that mobile games are not so difficult in the gameplay. Although there is still a lot to do with players. If you compete with real people, your opponents may have a higher level of play and it will be difficult for you.
In RPG games, the main importance is not the level of skill of the player, but the amount of time spent and the equipment of the character. Therefore, for RPG players, there is no serious difference in the skill that is required for the game.

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

Holopopstyir

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 03:45:51 PM

Profitability from participation in the bounty campaign also depends on the number of participants. If they are not very many, the benefits will be even greater.
The more participants the more advertising and the more fees. Everything is interconnected.

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: